Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 29291
-
11-30-22 08:45 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 29Unlucky
The guy said he was asked to flip immediately. Something sounds fishy. This wasn't his first rodeo there. He probably didn't get something he wanted so he did the unimaginable. He had it out for them some kinda way. He was told to take off his underwear. At that point if he didn't want to then he could have stopped right there. I'm thinking he's got history there and things didn't go his way.
Originally Posted by InIndy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 07:27 #20050Regular Member

Posts: 4Brooklyn
Hi all. Have anyone seen this lady. I have looked for comments on her however I can't find any. Does anybody have any for her?
-
11-30-22 07:22 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 31K Beauty?
Maybe I know it under a different name. Where is this K beauty please?
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:34 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 50So what is it you find funny? You've posted about them before and stated that you've never been to Gypsy Massage.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 19:04 #20047Regular Member

Posts: 6Made an account just cause if this reply, but I was wondering you can pm me what you did to initiate because I was wanting a go at this place also and how much she charged.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:14 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 808Humorous
This is all funny to me, I met Annie about six years ago and Jen a few months after. All they ever did was suck and fuck. Never heard anything about any massaging. And both of them have struggled off and on with addictions.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 16:57 #20045Regular Member

Posts: 7"Court documents said there were similar complaints from others."
Originally Posted by MStrong
[View Original Post]
Who the fuck would complain about that?
-
11-29-22 14:54 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 243Jayy
Jayy did mention to me she planned to open her own shop in November, but I have not seen or heard anything after reaching out to her. If anyone hears something let us know. She was fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:39 #20043Regular Member

Posts: 6Who does this?
Originally Posted by MStrong
[View Original Post]
The patron told authorities he'd paid $60 for an hourlong body massage, but that she fondled him during the massage. The patron said he stopped the act, and Zhao apologized and left the massage room.
Originally Posted by MStrong
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:38 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 187Una
Two beautiful girls working today. Both 8. 5 or better. Met with Eva fantastic time.
-
11-29-22 10:56 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 82K Beauty
I owe the young lady at K beauty a solid review after the stress relief I've received for the last 4-5 months. Newly at K beauty where she is now and previously just west of mtn aire.
Those that met her this summer May have found her timid and she even got some.
Negative reviews. I'm telling you she must've been sent to HE boot camp after those reviews. From July onward just thorough, well paced tease, otc, light utc. She asked to only highlight that it is standard ending but as always that mmv.
Early 20's, 95 lbs, face of a China doll, although half Korean. I am completely jaded for being impressed by other mts this year.
-
11-29-22 10:46 #20040Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sun or Cozy
In your town looking to visit either Sun or Cozy. Would like info on which one I should pick.
-
11-29-22 10:17 #20039Banned Member

Posts: 5352Senior member from Cincy. I will be in the area tomorrow. Is cozy the one on 82nd St.
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 09:18 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 30Not so lucky noblesville spa
Heard it on the radio this morning.
https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...-prostitution/
-
11-28-22 16:11 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 20413th & Arlington
I used to visit Linda there before they closed.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





