Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19283

    It was my mistake but still won't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Can you share how she screwed you over?
    Sure, now I know this was my fault but I was early in the game and built up some rapport with her. Saw her at least 20 times before this day, she had some legal trouble and was trying to round up some money so I sent her what I would for a visit and she was supposed to stop by later that day. Next thing you know 4 days later and about every bullshit excuse you could possibly think of I just stopped booking her. She still insisted she was going to come through like a week later but I just took it as a loss and moved on. Some lessons you have to learn the hard way though and have never done any portion of money before an appointment since. Also I will say she isn't the most enthusiastic provider if that makes a difference for you.

  2. #19282
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her all the time. She screwed me over though the last time I saw her and haven't seen her since since. She does fit the bill though, petite all around.
    Can you share how she screwed you over?

  3. #19281
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I was ashamed at myself when I left (and that is VERY rare).
    We've all been there at least once brother.

  4. #19280

    Numani

    Any thoughts on this one? Do not see any reviews on this dame.

    https://callescort.org/463-253-5615

  5. #19279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Jordan74

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with 54 year old Jordan recently. I saw here a few years back. Wondered how she is today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/995923253131
    She is pretty old and a very dead fuck. I was ashamed at myself when I left (and that is VERY rare).

  6. #19278
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly flat chested but pretty small. She's the only one I know that's not UTR.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/156888257931
    Used to see her all the time. She screwed me over though the last time I saw her and haven't seen her since since. She does fit the bill though, petite all around.

  7. #19277

    Very common

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ was only 60 when I saw her. Sounds like she caught a case of GPS.
    Many such cases nowadays. With what most these chicks want for just head or an hour you are almost better off letting the bank grow and going the DI or premium provider route. At least with those situations I know I am getting a reputable, attractive girl who looks like her pictures for 2.5+ an hour.

  8. #19276

    Jordan 54

    Has anyone been with 54 year old Jordan recently. I saw here a few years back. Wondered how she is today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/995923253131

  9. #19275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Amber west

    Any info out there in Amber West from EM? I searched and didn't find anything. Pics are good and she seemed responsive via text, but I swear I remembered some bad reviews. My search skills are admittedly not great, and I couldn't find anything. I'd appreciate any info anyone can provide. Thanks!!

  10. #19274

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Well, apparently, I have been blocked again by Escort Babylon. Whatever you do, don't report ripoff girls on the site.

    They don't like that and will block you, which makes the site pretty much useless /.
    I agree it is useless. Most ads are scams as well.

  11. #19273
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Texted her this morning, was quoted $ for CBJ and $. 25 for BBBJ. Not what I'm looking to spend for a BnG, so I passed.
    BBBJ was only 60 when I saw her. Sounds like she caught a case of GPS.

  12. #19272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkane10  [View Original Post]
    I met with Chelsea once in the last month, can verify she is real and gives a good time for the buck $. You guys should try her out.
    Yeah, and left the same review as the other scammer on the Columbus and Cleveland boards.

  13. #19271

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by DowninBTown  [View Original Post]
    Be careful ya'll. First and only post, a glowing review, and asking for half upfront. Just sayin'.

    As a rule I never pay in advance. It's a sure sign of a scam..
    I don't think I have ever read a review where a down payment was made and the provider showed up. Got to be a first?

  14. #19270

    Nearly useless

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Well, apparently, I have been blocked again by Escort Babylon. Whatever you do, don't report ripoff girls on the site.

    They don't like that and will block you, which makes the site pretty much useless /.
    Was a very good site pre fica, useless today. Most of the postings are for cam girls, scam girls or too rough looking for my tastes. The negative reviews or negative comments often disappear defeating the primary function of the web site.

  15. #19269

    Well it sounded good

    Quote Originally Posted by Wealthchamp  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto! She asked for half upfront so I hesitated but after talking to her and getting comfortable I was more than happy to. Sure enough within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl! The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. I haven't had sex this good in the past 10 years. She's easy to vibe w and connect with. She said I was allowed to share her information with anyone who was interested so get ahold of me if you need it!
    Well it sounded good Until you got to the part about how stupid she was. If she can get people to send her half the donation prior to meeting why would she ever meet? Stupidity is not attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape