Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25589
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Black girls I think are real

    So, it has been long documented that I pretty much only see Thalia these days, but sometimes I can't help myself but look at ads. As such, there is a collection of black girls who I have concluded are probably real, who I'd like to see if I ever decide to see someone different.

    While I might never see these girls, I thought someone may be interested in my curation of this short list. LOL.

    Chyna Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101688894.

    Empress: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101677902.

    Hates hair: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101656584.

    Star: https://independent.com.listcrawler....nnati/97502998.

    Kalli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93233696.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    Spider Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101629398.

    Peaches: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101695528.

    Cheers!

  2. #25588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sincycinnamon

    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.

  3. #25587

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?
    Not sure if she is out or not I'll look around to see. On a side note. Parole violations from past drug use and failure to appear as far as I know. This last time I think she got busted out of her area and failed to report to her PO.

  4. #25586

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?

  5. #25585

    Any intel on this?


  6. #25584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Goes by Sarah. Works and Cincy most weekday evenings. Looks are decent. Pretty face. Big tits. Body ok. Short. Her performance is mediocre at best. Terrible bjs. Doesn't like cum. Pretty vanilla. Reserved and quite. Doesn't overly get into it. Does have nice juicy pussy (the ad pics are real). Enjoys having pussy eaten. Limits positions. Don't get Cum near her face. Tits, ass or body only. Or in the cover if you choose to.

    End synopsis. Don't overpay but ok to see. Quick in quick out and locations is often convenient. And while she's not super hot. She is reasonably attractive.
    Just a point of clarification: the pics in blue jeans and white jeans are NOT her.

    BAM.

  7. #25583

    Hollee

    Reached out and made a visit to Hollee last week. Communication was good and she replied back to all text before scheduling. Her incall and entry matched the previous reports. The visit was good, she knows how to ride. Did not try much other than the normal acronyms. Overall had no issues at the incall or when I left. As mentioned before she is sensual and I will repeat.

  8. #25582

    20-1 odds

    I have not seen her but I have $100 with 20-1 odds that says she back in the hoosegow by weeks end. Past performance is certainly indicative of future results. At least in the Apple's case.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.

  9. #25581

    Kandee Apple

    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.

  10. #25580
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.
    Reached out to her about two or three months ago, text replied almost immediately that she was available when I asked. Then nothing for a few days and out out of blue another text asking if I was law enforcement. Someone posted a mediocre review around the time making it easy to return the silent treatment.

  11. #25579

    Sarah

    She's real. Goes by Sarah. Works and Cincy most weekday evenings. Looks are decent. Pretty face. Big tits. Body ok. Short. Her performance is mediocre at best. Terrible bjs. Doesn't like cum. Pretty vanilla. Reserved and quite. Doesn't overly get into it. Does have nice juicy pussy (the ad pics are real). Enjoys having pussy eaten. Limits positions. Don't get Cum near her face. Tits, ass or body only. Or in the cover if you choose to.

    End synopsis. Don't overpay but ok to see. Quick in quick out and locations is often convenient. And while she's not super hot. She is reasonably attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.

  12. #25578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.
    Been reviewed on here, and yes hard to search for her because no name. Look for reviews of Sarah in mason.

  13. #25577

    Any Intel?

    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.

  14. #25576

    Kay Available

    Kay indicating availability this week. Nothing about Hannah. Kay is definitely young and fresh. If you like them young and fresh. Who doesn't. Good menu. Reasonable donations.

    Had to go through verification. For which USASG Senior member status works.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...w/587047764853

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Which Kay? Link?

  15. #25575

    Different person

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    There's just something about a woman that says 'wet' twice in a row when no one's asking her to repeat herself. That makes her lose points in my book. But then who can afford to be snobbish or picky around here? Lmao.

    Did some searches at the usual sites and got a hit on the notorious crawler of lists. She does claim to be certified, perhaps meaning HB certified? ;D.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/100897696
    That's not her. As HB mentioned, she does not have any ads. She came around on here very briefly about a month or two ago and I was fortunate to send her a message and get verified with her during that time. I've seen her a few times and will continue to do so.

    She indicated to me that she doesn't want any reviews and wishes to remain UTR. So I will simply agree with HB's previous post and leave it at that. Seniors can PM with questions but I do not have permission to give out her number. I cannot verify if she is taking new clients or not. If you don't have her number now, you might be SOL.

    This post is probably more than she would want me to do, but I felt I owed it to the forum to at least clarify that this link is not her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape