Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 25711
-
11-29-22 17:46 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Kristen
We've lost another one although she had not posted in over a year. I only saw her once and it was rushed. She was hit by a car and I suspect foul play but have not heard anything.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/798426174401
-
11-29-22 17:34 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 259Been trying to hit her up for weeks at one point. Never responded. Perhaps I'll try again when I'm off my crutches here soon.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:24 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 1176Torri Springfield Dayton girl from the past
So let me say, Torri and I have been talking regularly. Yes I have my ups and downs with her. I have driven to Indiana a few times recently and she has preformed very well.
She tells me she will be in the Dayton area latter tonight. I know short notice. She says she doesn't have a room so car play or you get a room or take her wherever. She says she will entertain reasonable offers.
Three holes on the menu, cum in mouth SWOLLOW, possible cum in pussy. Pretty much all in with the exception of spanking. She wants a few Senior friends. No new guys or one posters. She isn't sure exactly sure when she will arrive.
Before ya light up my inbox. Wait till I say she is here; again Senior Members only or very active members or personal friends of mine. I will send her the requests. I'm not managing or no skin in the game. Just trying to help her and give some of you an early xmass present.
I will defientally be enjoying the pussy tonight hopefully. I get off work late so I'll let you guys have first shot. Again wait till she gets here, I'll update posts, clean out my inbox and let the festivities begin.
She wants to make this a regular thing if we show her some cash and love. She knows how to be a good daddy's girl. Speaking of being a good daddy's girl.
I told her to bend over and show some pussy and ass for your perverts. She did as told and I'm editing and attaching the pic she just sent. This is a true representation of the pussy shot. I just bent her over last week.
Blue.
-
11-29-22 16:43 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 113No reply
I messaged her a couple times back in early August and she never replied. I messaged her again last week and again no reply so I don't think she needs business to bad!
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 16:40 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 128Rose
I texted her and didn't hear anything. Found her * page and it appears she's taking a couple months off to recharge. Look for her first of year.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 15:14 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariel. Always Fun Me
I've reported on her before. And she does have some mixed reviews. But I always find Ariel a great fuck.
Great big tit blonde MILF body. Pretty much up for anything you want. Except Greek (unless she needs $$.
Typically start with BBBJ. Which she is decent. But then dive down to eat the juicy pussy. She loves this, gets off, then turns into a fuck freak!
Pretty much any position I want from there. Covered optional. She will climb on top and fuck you hard. And is very verbal. All good.
Last finish where you want with her loving it. I like facial finish. But those tits are perfect for it too. If brave and uncovered, then cip works as well.
Anyway. She has decent incall in South Dayton now. Looking for business NOW as has been out of town a bit. So hopefully with the need for business she will respond and communicate better. Link to her ad with number below.
A couple of pics she provided. Who doesn't love to fuck blondes with big tits!
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/903750182783
-
11-29-22 14:29 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sophia Guess our expications are different?
Wasn't asking for her life story. A sorry for the delay would have been good. Yes, an hour is too long without an I'm sorry.
If business is that good, this means she is getting to be high volume and another reason I will not be seeing her. The only fans thing is just not for me. They are not a famous porn star! Sophia is an overpriced "thick"girl selling her ass out of a low budget room.
Just not my cup of tea for say. Not paying premo dollars for a high volume girl working out of a low budget room.
She is no longer on Blue's want to see or approved provider. Again to each there own; I never give money or put it on the counter before. I drop a nut then I drop the cash. I believe this is one of the longtime monger rules. This is yet another reason not to see her.
Blue.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 13:06 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 75Torri
Torri is looking for friends I have her digits if anyone is interested.
-
11-29-22 12:19 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 122Sophia Rose
Heading back to the area for work and was going to see Sophia Rose again. I can't seem to find her ads up anywhere and the number I had for her is no good. Any idea out there what happened to her or if she still around.
Thanks.
-
11-29-22 11:13 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 41Worth time
Worth it for her abilities.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 09:47 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 128Inflation?
Geeesh, I tried to get with her on Nov 10th. Schedules didn't align. She quoted me 120 hh snd $$ hr. I'm not going for $$$ I'll have to check to see if my quote had an expiration date LOL.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 09:10 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 245Lebanon blue eyes
No issues with previous reports but she is much heavier than the photos.
-
11-29-22 08:27 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 33MandysCandy
Has anyone seen her? Is this a "you get what you pay for scenario"?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandysca...dayton-1025089
-
11-29-22 07:41 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 259Listcrawler
Man, are these ads on Listcrawler just fake or what? Aside from a few I've also seen on STG or somewhere else, it just seems like every profile is fake on there. Is there anyone that any of you guys see on there or is Listcrawler just a lost cause?
-
11-29-22 06:40 #17927Banned Member

Posts: 619I have been with Sofia
First let me remind you that English is her second language so the text might be straight forward and not personal. You are right she might have been with a monger and that is why the delay but why would you expect her to go into detail with you. She does not know you. Plus 1 hour is not too long.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
I agree $$$ for an hour is high for a larger lady in a hotel room. I will admit she has been good to me and is very good in bed. I have not had a lady that aimed to please so well. She has never quoted a price to me. The first meeting she told me to leave the donation on the table before we started. She never picked it up. Every time after she never asked I just left it when we were done.
As for her rate increase, she told me business has been very good. I will say I was surprised how good. She must have realized she can charge more. That is her decision and you cannot fault her for trying to maximize her profit. You have the right to not see her. If she charges me $$$ for an hour I might tell her it has been nice knowing her and find someone else.












Reply With Quote




