Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 570 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8543
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Went a couple months ago, got a friendly mid 30's attractive therapist. Half hour nice back rub, otc all over. Flip asked what I want pointed to her mouth. She pulls up her top and allows access to top and bottom as she gave a very good BBBJCIM. 40+100. Next visit a couple weeks later same provider, same massage at flip asked what I want I point to he mouth again but this time goes and gets saran wrap for cover. Not a fan so maynot return. 40+80 second visit.
    Health Spa?

  2. #5692

    Westboro

    Went a couple months ago, got a friendly mid 30's attractive therapist. Half hour nice back rub, otc all over. Flip asked what I want pointed to her mouth. She pulls up her top and allows access to top and bottom as she gave a very good BBBJCIM. 40+100. Next visit a couple weeks later same provider, same massage at flip asked what I want I point to he mouth again but this time goes and gets saran wrap for cover. Not a fan so maynot return. 40+80 second visit.

  3. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    I recommend pay for a month membership to rubmaps that combined with this site you'll learn exactly where to go.
    Thank you.

    I appreciate this.

  4. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    Next, I need to know FS AMP from HJ AMP.
    I recommend pay for a month membership to rubmaps that combined with this site you'll learn exactly where to go.

  5. #5689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerling  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know yuyu was also a granny to the same effect as Angela, that's good to know. And yeah, it was just my first time at qq so I wasn't exactly sure what things would be like. My fee was still a regular HJ fee though, despite being a FS place. 80 in total.
    Both are over 60. Maybe great-granny.

  6. #5688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    Next, I need to know FS AMP from HJ AMP.
    Read the forum.

  7. #5687

    Qq

    I remember once I was at QQ with Yu Yu and she said something came up and another girl was going to do the usual service. Instead of Angela it was a younger 30 ish girl I didn't know, and when I asked her name she also said Yu Yu. She was good though. Not usually a fan of CBJ, but her technique made up for it. She was thicker but not necessarily chubby, and flatter but I liked it, but was never able to find her again.

  8. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No. The woman will not be happy and you will often get a poor experience.
    Thank you.

    Next, I need to know FS AMP from HJ AMP.

  9. #5685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    So, a FS AMP will not take my HJ money and tell me FS only?
    No. The woman will not be happy and you will often get a poor experience.

  10. #5684

    Also don't go to a FS place if you are only going to get a HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You didn't do Angela because she was a granny. Yuyu is also a granny though more attractive IMHO. Why would you want to go back if you don't want to do a granny?

    Also don't go to a FS place if you are only going to get a HJ. Women want their FS fee for their time.
    So, a FS AMP will not take my HJ money and tell me FS only?

  11. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You didn't do Angela because she was a granny. Yuyu is also a granny though more attractive IMHO. Why would you want to go back if you don't want to do a granny?

    Also don't go to a FS place if you are only going to get a HJ. Women want their FS fee for their time.
    I didn't know yuyu was also a granny to the same effect as Angela, that's good to know. And yeah, it was just my first time at qq so I wasn't exactly sure what things would be like. My fee was still a regular HJ fee though, despite being a FS place. 80 in total.

  12. #5682
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerling  [View Original Post]
    Dude. There are people like me that look like they just entered high school, so tinder doesn't work out unless you're okay with one match every couple months and that match is a bot. Plus I like AMPs because the women know what they're doing. Let me live a little.
    If all you want is a HE there's places with younger hotter women. Most of the FS places are in the 40-50 year old range. There's been a few younger hotter ones but they don't stay long as they all rotate out of NY.

  13. #5681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerling  [View Original Post]
    Massage was pretty good. Didn't do anything more than HE, but she was insistent on FS. Reason I didn't do it was because she was a granny, but otherwise I totally would have. I will be back if someone tells me that actually wasn't yuyu because I want to try some good BBFS for the first time.
    You didn't do Angela because she was a granny. Yuyu is also a granny though more attractive IMHO. Why would you want to go back if you don't want to do a granny?

    Also don't go to a FS place if you are only going to get a HJ. Women want their FS fee for their time.

  14. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    The chubby one is Angela. Yuyu is much more playful and is very petite.
    Then it looks like I have to pay QQ another visit. Thanks for the tip!

  15. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerling  [View Original Post]
    First time going to QQ. Called ahead at like 2 pm to make sure yuyu was there because everyone always says she's great. They told me apparently she's there every day now. I ended up getting sidetracked and showed up around 6 pm though. When I got there, I was greeted by a woman who looked like she was in her 50's or 60's and pretty chubby so I'm not sure if that was her, and also I forgot to ask for her name because I'm a dumb clown. My ability to see how old she is may be skewed though since I'm in my twenties. I'm confused though, because I thought people were saying she was kinda skinny, but I didn't double check who she was so that's on me. Gave her. 4 at the start and another. 4 for the ending. Massage was pretty good. Didn't do anything more than HE, but she was insistent on FS. Reason I didn't do it was because she was a granny, but otherwise I totally would have. I will be back if someone tells me that actually wasn't yuyu because I want to try some good BBFS for the first time.
    The chubby one is Angela. Yuyu is much more playful and is very petite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape