Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 59509
-
11-29-22 06:48 #50899Banned Member

Posts: 307Location is not that good for AMPs
I have been to AMPs all over the city and most of the AMPs are north of downtown, once you get downtown and into the south of Atlanta it gets really thin on AMPs, you might have to go to midtown or Buckhead to find something.
Originally Posted by MeDroogies
[View Original Post]
If there is something downtown I don't know about it.
-
11-29-22 00:32 #50898Senior Member

Posts: 97Abro
It used to be on RM but got pulled down. Same thing with Kaina. I think the owners can request their locations not be listed.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 23:19 #50897Senior Member

Posts: 495RM is mostly a joke.
Originally Posted by HughJaynus96
[View Original Post]
Google 'abro spa' for easy directions.
-
11-28-22 22:54 #50896Regular Member

Posts: 5Marietta BJ
Healing Massage Spa is right at Marietta!
Originally Posted by Dexter76
[View Original Post]
healingmassagefacial.com
-
11-28-22 17:21 #50895Senior Member

Posts: 57Seven Massage in Cartersville worth the extra drive up there Exit 290 off 75 north.
Originally Posted by Dexter76
[View Original Post]
You will get the services you are requesting from Sonny, she is the only one I've seen so far.
https://seven-healing-spa.business.s...edium=referral
-
11-28-22 16:33 #50894Senior Member

Posts: 35In Atlanta next week
Never been to ATL, hoping there is something downtown or near Crowne Plaza that I can slip into? Anybody able to give any info for a fellow monger from out of town?
-
11-28-22 16:22 #50893Senior Member

Posts: 169Abro
I haven't ever been to this place, but it has some consistently good buzz from time to time. Google Maps shows it on Old Peachtree Rd NW, Suwanee, GA, and that checks with what I recall seeing about it in the past.
Originally Posted by HughJaynus96
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 14:47 #50892Senior Member

Posts: 26Abro?
Haven't heard of Abro before & can't find it on RM. Is that the real / full name?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 13:21 #50891Senior Member

Posts: 29Similar Experience at Li's
I've experienced something similar at a couple of CAMPs. I've never been denied service, but about a week ago the Mamasan at Li's asked me to pay up front before the session. I asked why and she said that a black man that looks like me recently left without paying (we both have facial hair apparently). SMH. I then asked for my regular provider and she recognized me seeing that I try to see the same girl everytime I visit. The girl I wanted was busy, so they pawned me off on a new girl that had only be there a few days. I still payed up front just to alleviate any worries, but I only tipped. 4 because the whole ordeal annoyed me.
It's really a self-fulfilling prophecy with this sort of thing. It's sort of like when I visit a restaurant. The waiter believe that a black guy won't tip her properly, so she doesn't provide good service which then leads to me not leaving a good tip. In the end, it is what is. This sort of thing has been few and far between for me over the years. I can't complain and I definitely can't control the actions of others.
Originally Posted by YusefSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 13:16 #50890Senior Member

Posts: 169Spa Intel Update?
DreamHound, any updates on your ambitious outing last week? I'm probably not the only one wondering. LOL.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 09:59 #50889Senior Member

Posts: 91Massage legend
Doubled back here and ended up with a cute lady maybe mid 30's but not sure what her name was but it was pronounced "shoe-key" or "Soo-key". I wish they had table shower for more fun but overall good massage. The teasing at ML is top notch maybe they reach all their girls. Good experience got yo touch some nice Bs utc top. They don't short you on the time either so that's a plus. Left and got a gyro next door. Tasty spot.
Sidenote I think massage places purposely charge off numbers for prices. You most likely have 20's so they charge $50 to keep your change. In hopes you forget or you'll just chalk it up as a tip. I never forget! "Yes please use that extra $10 towards the $40 tip I gave you" LOL.
-
11-28-22 09:26 #50888Senior Member

Posts: 315So I decide to go back and I went last night. Took the 30 min. When I went in there I said you remember me and she says yes long time no see. "That was bs cause I had never been there before". She pours oils on my butt and it ran down my man parts. She went straight to teasing playing with the boys. Flipped she finished me off and out the door I went.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 06:45 #50887Senior Member

Posts: 97Abro
Any of these ladies still working there?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 22:46 #50886Senior Member

Posts: 495Off and on a good many.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
Sandy, Angela / Sally, Shirley (miss her), Lisa / Rosa, Eva, Amanda.
-
11-27-22 16:27 #50885Senior Member

Posts: 332Awesome Massage
Her name is Anna. Nice lady, standard happy service. I think she is the only one there. There have been reports of some UTC but I have not had that experience. Not a slender woman but not fat either. Be careful if she has your number. Serial texter.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




