Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 37377
-
12-01-22 14:18 #26997Senior Member

Posts: 186Cali is real, and tries to stay UTR as much as possible, she lives in a complex where all neighbors can see you enter. Once inside she is very accommodating. I've visited her a handful of times with no issues. She isn't very dependable, cancels regularly.
Originally Posted by TRS2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 13:11 #26996Regular Member

Posts: 11Princess Touch
Gents, texted her last Sunday and got a fast response. Was going to try to set something up for tomorrow when in get back in town from work. Was just curious if anyone has seen her? I will give her a try in no one has any info.
Thanks,
Dubs.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...troit/94310248
-
12-01-22 12:22 #26995Regular Member

Posts: 22Downriver nuru
Sad times. I didn't know she only saw men over 30. Got inside the door and then she kicked me out because I looked too young for her. Even offered her double what she asked so 200 but she said no. Very sad times, I was excited to meet her for my first massage after reading about her.
-
12-01-22 10:55 #26994Senior Member

Posts: 226I don't think Alissa Violet is doing massages in Michigan, even though she does regularly get kicked out of influencer mansions and has to go home to Ohio often.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 07:51 #26993Senior Member

Posts: 138Titty Twisters
Looks likes she's into nip play She did titty twisters at the Warped Tour one year.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY0LFdE8kXY
-
12-01-22 07:42 #26992Senior Member

Posts: 122Beauty Services
Beauty Services.
Looking for Intel.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bts/7563123608.html
-
11-30-22 23:29 #26991Senior Member

Posts: 430Natasha Novi
Curious if guys give tip in addition to the flat rates charged by Natasha (and other independents like her)? She quoted me 100 half hour 200 full hour. Any difference in service of the 100 vs 200 (other than length of time)? Also, if you assume it's all inclusive or if it's customary to still tip in addition. If so, how much?
I like to kelp things in line with what others are doing so as not to either be the cheap date OR the one who foolishly overpays and drives the cost up for others.
-
11-30-22 23:07 #26990Senior Member

Posts: 66Massage by the River
Anyone try Cali yet in Port Huron, advertising on Detroit Craigslist?
-
11-30-22 16:37 #26989Senior Member

Posts: 71Downtown?
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx.
This is the first time I'm seeing this ad. Anyone have any intel on this provider? No luck on searches for the phone # and no hits on Tineye for the pics. She looks like she could be fun! If I pull the trigger I'll report back ASAP. Any info is appreciated, PM ok.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/271770
I know this was a while back and the link is now dead. Does anyone else know who this is? Or any other options downtown?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
Recently moved offices from Southfield to downtown Detroit, so my opportunities have diminished considerably.
-
11-29-22 16:42 #26988Regular Member

Posts: 14Healing Plus, mich ave, Lilly?
Lilly, from healing plus on mich ave, was my atf has anyone found her at a new location?
-
11-28-22 22:06 #26987Senior Member

Posts: 135I live walking distance from it and it's literally the same place. The sign changed from "Reiki" to "Tropical Touch" this past summer. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 17:15 #26986Senior Member

Posts: 104Downriver Nuru
I visit every now and then because the experience is always worthwhile. Good massage and then to the shower. After she soaped me up, she slid up and down my body. Then a tittie fuck and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LvsTheGame
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:03 #26985Senior Member

Posts: 826Yes it is a bikini place
Yes and that seems to be the typical saying from a bikini place. Higher thanaverage pricing and promises of more. Promises almost always go unfulfilled in a monger's encounters.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 13:36 #26984Senior Member

Posts: 306Walled Lake Massage & Spa
Saw this place today, gave them a call. American woman answered, I asked about pricing she said "$100 per hour, plus we have a sexy special we'll offer you face-to-face once you're here."
I searched the forum and didn't find anything about this spa, but mentions of a nearby bikini rip-off place called Tropical Touch. Is this the same thing? It did set off my bullshit radar.
https://walled-lake-massage-spa.business.site/
-
11-27-22 19:47 #26983Senior Member

Posts: 49Chinese Massage Vanborn Drn Heights
Has anyone been here recently? I searched and no reviews recently. Has anyone seen Lily lately and if so how is her massage? Is it rushed is it firm? And is she playful? Sorry for the questions but my local goto at healing is on vacation and I'm fiending for a good massage and a playful fun happy hour. Thanks brothers! Happy holidays and be safe!
AMP adickt.











Reply With Quote





