Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2030

    Might have seen her in Vegas.

    Yeah that name does ring a bell but I can't remember if I saw her or not. I remember seeing Sky up on VAC website before.

    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember the girl named Sky?

    Arabica's first photo looks like Sky, but just my guessing.

  2. #2029

    Rena was leaving tonight and the new girl that came in to replace her looked hot

    Quote Originally Posted by JackInGsid  [View Original Post]
    Every single time actually. LOL.
    No idea what her name will be listed as, but as I left Karin (listed as Karon) I said goodbye to Rena and hugged a girl fresh on the scene with suitcases in tow that should show up as new on 29 Nov.

  3. #2028

    Suya

    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for "Suya" and you will find a buttload of reports.
    She's TER I'd: 371598 Has an 8. 2 average. I gave her 8/9.

  4. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for "Suya" and you will find a buttload of reports.
    Ahhh, you're right. I already tried, but must have misspelled her name the first time.

    Now to decipher whether she's worth it or not from the mismatched reviews.

    Thanks.

  5. #2026

    Arabica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Was she ever here on a different name? She looks familiar but I can't exactly pinpoint who it is.
    Anyone remember the girl named Sky?

    Arabica's first photo looks like Sky, but just my guessing.

  6. #2025

    Suya

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnHowdy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on MPs Suya? She's been here a while now and still no reviews on the oThER site. Under a different name before perhaps?
    Do a search for "Suya" and you will find a buttload of reports.

  7. #2024

    MP Suya

    Anyone have any info on MPs Suya? She's been here a while now and still no reviews on the oThER site. Under a different name before perhaps?

  8. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Very nice upscale infall location, clean and discreet. I walked inside and was hugged and kissed by an angel from heaven. Arabica was gorgeous and fun to be with and is up for whatever. Run, don't walk to see her!
    https://browneyesgirlsva.blog/arabica/
    Thanks for the info. How is she compared to the picture (age / look)? BEG has rather poor record with picture vs real for me.

  9. #2022

    Gisela

    She is with elitemodels. Es and she's 4 bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin2270  [View Original Post]
    Wow, great to hear of a Lat agency! Any $$ details? And seems Gisela might already be out, or maybe they actually update their schedule daily like the Asia agencies.

  10. #2021

    2nd This!

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much! I see a young petite lady in the Nashville suburbs on Tryst who asked me not to review because of some disrespectful dude. I really enjoy seeing her. Pm me if you are in town and I will give you the contact info.
    Yes big thank you to DC / NOVA gents, Cherry DD was A1. Likewise, if you're in the South holla.

  11. #2020
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    She's 26, looks like her pics, definitely BBBJ. Dfk but I'd say YMMV. Daty but dunno about cim. Prices have definitely gone up but unfortunately that's everywhere.

    https://latinangels.godaddysites.com/
    Wow, great to hear of a Lat agency! Any $$ details? And seems Gisela might already be out, or maybe they actually update their schedule daily like the Asia agencies.

  12. #2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Was she ever here on a different name? She looks familiar but I can't exactly pinpoint who it is.
    The pics remind me of the Barbies at K-Pop, and some other places. There must be a Asian Barbie Fuck Gal Image Bank somewhere.

  13. #2018

    She looks familiar.

    Was she ever here on a different name? She looks familiar but I can't exactly pinpoint who it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo0987  [View Original Post]
    Very nice upscale infall location, clean and discreet. I walked inside and was hugged and kissed by an angel from heaven. Arabica was gorgeous and fun to be with and is up for whatever. Run, don't walk to see her!

    Arabica greeted me with the sight of her delicious banging body in a black garter belt lingerie. Very sexy indeed! We started DFK. She dropped her towel revealing her beautiful breasts which I fondled and kissed. Sucking them and licking her nipples turned on both of us. The moans that poured out of her lips got me really excited and got my junior so hard. She took notice of my hard member and dropped to her knees for super BBBJ with great techniques, watching her gorgeous face and hair bobbing in and out of my dick was pure heaven. My hand start exploring her pussy and noticed it was wet as hell, so I threw her on the bed and DATY on her. Ohhh Ahhhh, so delicious! On went the pumping and started with MISH. Her pussy felt amazing. Switch to k9, my favorite position. The view of her sexy ass and an amazing cushion was too much for me to hold on to much longer, so I exploded. She is just awesome.

  14. #2017

    MP Risa Doll

    I finally pulled the trigger with Risa. Thanks bros for the tips. Website somewhat accurate as usual, small, young, pretty. Very nice skin. About 34 B but not D. She might be 20 like they say. Not older than 24. All this was good. Decent BBBJ. Fucked a bit in covered mish. For such a little gal, not the tightest box. Turned her over for doggy, and not much better. After a while, she pointed to her mouth, gave me bedroom eyes look, indicating she wanted CIM. I blasted all over her face and tits and she sucked out the rest. Good eye contact. This was a very good pop if you're into COF stuff. We fucked and sucked some more for a second pop.

    If you're into tiny cute eye candy, she's a 9-10. If you like submissive, she's a doll—another 9-10. A pretty little snatch, but loose (and I'm thick). If you want passion and energy, you should definitely look elsewhere. I don't think she knows more than 10 English words, but enough for my purposes. All and all pretty good. I'd sample others than repeat.

  15. #2016

    I've gotten this one and the cartel one

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam, just ignore the bullshit. They'll send hundreds of these blackmailing texts out from their extensive database of numbers and hope one is stupid enough to comply. It is incredible anyone would think this is viable way to make money but the amount of work that goes into drafting a text and finding gory photos on the internet is minimal and they use the same text and photos hundreds of times. Probably less work than the Nigerian Prince scam as they do not need to waste time cultivating victims, fear is a better motivator to sending money to unknown people. BTW, blackmail is a federal crime but these threats are hard to track down with the use of VOIP and really nothing can be done since most originate from outside the US.
    Total scam. Usually if you see the Asian or Hispanic providers in the area. I send text to several ladies to see who is close and and available. I just block the number and still use the services. Like OCG said, it's a shake down. The first time it happened I switched number now it's meh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape