Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 532 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5634

    Daisy at EPM

    Hello Philly.

    Would like to hear some feedback about Daisy who was at EPM. She's in Seattle now but haven't seen any thing and saw reviews on the TER that she was in Philly. So was wondering if any feedback.

    Used to frequent EPM before Covid when it was the only Kgame in time. I think classy Philly was just in its infancy. Now it seems like the choices in Philly have increased. Will have to make it out to Philly again soon.

    TIA.

  2. #5633

    Roxanne Frankford

    Has anyone seen her before or have any info on her? Thinking about going to see her and was wondering if anyone knew something about her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/470656529438

  3. #5632

    Essington

    Had two dreams this week in Essington. In this dream, escort alligator had many different posts for Essington, but with different numbers and photos. I dreamt that I answered one of the ads and that I was invited to come over. My host was a black Puerto Rican with a firm body and large breasts and ass. In my dream, her companionship was 1. 5 for hhr. In my dream she let me film while pounding her from behind for an extra. 5. No face though.

    The second dream I had was at the same location, but the number was from a different ad. I asked if I could see a white host, but when I arrived it was a white-skinned Puerto Rican with either a blonde wig or dyed blonde hair. In my dream, her build was similar to my first dream, except her face was a bit more attractive. This dream, her time was. 1 for a Short stay. In this dream, she let me film her mouth hug and her playing cowgirl (front and back); this was an extra $. Since we only had a short stay together, she kept asking me to finish every 15 seconds and that time was almost out. This ruined my dream a bit, but I was happy to walk away with a video of her mouth hug.

  4. #5631

    Weird choice

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    Gents.

    If you were to pick between EPM and VIP / AZN, which one would you? Do any allow MSOG or at least attempt?
    Kind of apples / bananas / expensive banana.

    EPM (never been) is high end Asian incall escorts. Guessing like $$$ Covered everything. Some verification IIRC.

    9 VIP and AZN Delight are both AMPs. Basically the same service (although BBBJ seems a given now at AZN) but AZN is the typical Philly 1. 6 and 9 VIP is 2+. Personally I think 9 VIP is a rip off now. Used to be my go to place.

  5. #5630

    EMP vs AZN / VIP

    Gents.

    If you were to pick between EPM and VIP / AZN, which one would you? Do any allow MSOG or at least attempt?

  6. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowOne23  [View Original Post]
    She is real but not worth it. Here is my review of her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5972638#post5972638.
    It didn't link right but it is post 119 in the Philadelphia suburbs escort forum.

  7. #5628
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    Could you please send in only fools. That would assist in keeping things moving. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    She is real but not worth it. Here is my review of her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5972638#post5972638.

  8. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by AkronMaverick  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Philly for a work trip next week. Looking for a great time in Philly. I am staying in center city. I know there are lots of massage parlors nearby. I am looking for good recommendations on parlors I can walk to near the convention center or a great escort that will do out call. Please give info or DM me.
    Checking in if you go any good intel?

    I am visiting next week from Cali from 12-5 through the 9th.

    Would love to see the local talent.

  9. #5626

    Only Fools need apply

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    AD: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/381052650845.

    Reached out to her to see what it took to spend some time with her and she also said that she doesn't sell time, only specific sex acts and sends you a menu to choose from. I responded that is illgal and want to buy her time to which she responded that I must agree to a sex act from her menu w / prices. Yeah right.
    Could you please send in only fools. That would assist in keeping things moving. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  10. #5625

    Be careful

    AD: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/381052650845.

    Reached out to her to see what it took to spend some time with her and she also said that she doesn't sell time, only specific sex acts and sends you a menu to choose from. I responded that is illgal and want to buy her time to which she responded that I must agree to a sex act from her menu w / prices. Yeah right.

  11. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/820461307000

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/066895114142

    Been seeing this ad pop up quite frequently. Seems a little Sus to me. One link mentioned 3 guys waiting to line up to participate. Who is signing up for this? What has STG come to LOL.
    I'd stay away but not for the reason you are p[rob thinking. They advertise as hosting in odd locations around Mont County -- I've seen them advertise as hosting in a storage facility, house sitting (ie broke in), super market parking lot, motel.

    As for the service, I've had many MFM and one MMFM (no guy-guy contact) in my life and they've all been fun. This couple will respond with a specific list of acts they want you to choose from as they do not charge for time -- only acts -- so deduct what you want from that method.

  12. #5623

    Cuckold?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/820461307000

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...o/066895114142

    Been seeing this ad pop up quite frequently. Seems a little Sus to me. One link mentioned 3 guys waiting to line up to participate. Who is signing up for this? What has STG come to LOL.

  13. #5622
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2069  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or does her ad seem too good to be true? I feel like I've seen the ad under a different person.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/196211570313
    It's gone now, but there were red flags all over that, not to mention explicitly listing services provided. Be careful out there.

  14. #5621

    To Good to be real

    Is it just me, or does her ad seem too good to be true? I feel like I've seen the ad under a different person.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/196211570313

  15. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nicole recently? I saw her last winter and was thinking about repeating. But a lot can change in a year.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/952767927139
    Yeah I have seen her beginning if this month (multiple times prior). Outcall to Center City hotel. Open menu aside from greek. A sweetheart as always. Always my top three go to when I'm in town. DM for details if needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape