Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20650

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    She was one of those who always kept her demons from interfering with her service, but I'm afraid that the slippery downhill slope is here. She has aged 10 years in the two years that she's been away. More significantly, there are reports on the Wilmington forum of her being obviously impaired during visits and that bareback is readily available now. I haven't found recent mugshots, but there are also reports that she continues to stay acquainted with the judicial system wherever she goes. Sami is one that you want to make your girlfriend, and you root for her to actually make a clean break from the game, but it never happened. I hope every session is a home run, just proceed with caution and be alert during comms or upon arrival (before handing over the $$ With her rates being double what they were previously, I'm anxious to see consistent rave reviews before reacquainting myself.
    I have to chime in. I used to Sexy Stacy I'm Wilmington and in Raleigh. They were roommates. Sami looked really good and one time we were talking about a threesome. When Stacy wasn't around Sami said she fucks without rubbers so be careful. I do BBBJ but never BBFS. She took a hard stance on No BBFS and I never got the threesome because they had a falling out that week. From what I gather they are both on heavy drugs but hide it well. If Sami is offering bare now it shows a lot has changed. Stacy used to tell me not to fuck Sami because she has a big loose pussy from getting gangbanged by bikers. Idk they both back stabbed a lot. It was weird. They seemed to always be fighting.

  2. #20649

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Quinn? All searches came up with Harley Quinn (a different provider).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/052868655631
    Best to ask Richmond Virginia group where she is originally from. Heard covered everything and for me too much for the donation. Ymmmv.

  3. #20648

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by GCarl  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/963973607447

    Anyone with any info on this girl? First posting I've seen on STG in Zebulon that wasn't the "GILF" that I have absolutely no interest in visiting. I reached out through text but never received a response.
    Everybody should recognize those pics. Was last in Raleigh at a apartment.

  4. #20647

    Zebulon

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of her name but I believe that is The GILF Woodie's niece. If it wasn't for the GPS I would be all over that.
    She used to go by Dallas.

  5. #20646
    Quote Originally Posted by GCarl  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/963973607447

    Anyone with any info on this girl? First posting I've seen on STG in Zebulon that wasn't the "GILF" that I have absolutely no interest in visiting. I reached out through text but never received a response.
    Not sure of her name but I believe that is The GILF Woodie's niece. If it wasn't for the GPS I would be all over that.

  6. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    20 dollars for a QV?
    No, That's that archaic code mongers refuse to give up. He meant 120 $.

  7. #20644
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup a qv with this one yesterday. Agreed on price and time. Gave her updates on eta while on the way. Then surprise surprise. Ghosted as soon as I arrive.
    Dead Link.

  8. #20643

    Zebulon

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/963973607447

    Anyone with any info on this girl? First posting I've seen on STG in Zebulon that wasn't the "GILF" that I have absolutely no interest in visiting. I reached out through text but never received a response.

  9. #20642

    20 dollars?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Ad because pictures looked damn good (always know pictures are not what they actually look like) and asked for rates and location. I had been to this location before with out any issues so decided to take a chance. Asked her to send a picture and she sends me one waist down and I liked her Thickness. Arrived at the locations and received the apartment number and a short Latina with mid length hair and nice thick ass answer the the door. Didn't get an age but my best guess would be 30 . This lady was not dressed sexy and that's a common thing for this group of Latinas. She spoke little English but I found her to be sexy, just something about a thicker lady with beautiful eyes. Started out with a CBJ then cowgirl and then doggie and finished in Missionary. If you looking for a spinner then she's not the one for you but if you like a thicker Latina lady beautiful eyes and nice ass then she might be for you. $20 QV.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-cary/51855128
    20 dollars for a QV?

  10. #20641

    Olivia

    Haven't seen her post in over a year saw her ad pop back up today.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/386959424847

  11. #20640

    Latina Ad

    Contacted Ad because pictures looked damn good (always know pictures are not what they actually look like) and asked for rates and location. I had been to this location before with out any issues so decided to take a chance. Asked her to send a picture and she sends me one waist down and I liked her Thickness. Arrived at the locations and received the apartment number and a short Latina with mid length hair and nice thick ass answer the the door. Didn't get an age but my best guess would be 30 . This lady was not dressed sexy and that's a common thing for this group of Latinas. She spoke little English but I found her to be sexy, just something about a thicker lady with beautiful eyes. Started out with a CBJ then cowgirl and then doggie and finished in Missionary. If you looking for a spinner then she's not the one for you but if you like a thicker Latina lady beautiful eyes and nice ass then she might be for you. $20 QV.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-cary/51855128

  12. #20639

    Latina ads real or fake?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/101434138#.

    There are an unusually amount of ads that look similar to this that have been popping up.

    Pics have to be fake but are the ads real?

  13. #20638

    Info?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/069059758711

    Sorry to ask but anyone have any information about this one advertising on STG?

    Looks cute.

    Thanks for any information.

  14. #20637
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bailey recently? I'm assuming that her alternate branding to drive people to buy her content is not a great sign. To be clear, I have avoided her since she returned to Raleigh and upped her rates to $300+.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/636302471232
    I have within the past couple of months. Full admission price, especially at 3 bills, wouldn't be worth it to me but it could be for others. If you're good to her she's a hell of a pleaser and very accomodating. That said, her age definitely shows and back in the day she should have gotten a john to spring for some dental work. The couple of times I hit her up she agreed to a special but that was still 100 for a quick twirl although I feel like if you see her enough and she likes you 60-80 would work sometimes as long as she's not hard up for cash.

    For anyone on the fence be clear with yourself about what you want. She not young and while she has an okay body for a woman her age it's not fitness model tight by any means. I also get the impression that while I'm not special at all she's probably a dick to guys who aren't friendly with her or tolerant of her being a chatterbox. The reward though is a chick who'll at least seem happy at the sight and taste of your dick. I don't do p4 p much these days but she's one of the few in a while that actually cleans my dick off for me and even kisses it a few times after the deed. She'll even open her mouth for a final taste in my experience.

    Oh and there was a dog on the bed each time which I know is a deal breaker.

    I thnk the selling content thing is because lots of prostitutes are doing it to get something. With prices up apparently some guys would rather spend 20-50 on some smut instead of saving for p4 p or getting free porn. To each his own.

    Did you have specific questions?

  15. #20636

    Sami

    She was one of those who always kept her demons from interfering with her service, but I'm afraid that the slippery downhill slope is here. She has aged 10 years in the two years that she's been away. More significantly, there are reports on the Wilmington forum of her being obviously impaired during visits and that bareback is readily available now. I haven't found recent mugshots, but there are also reports that she continues to stay acquainted with the judicial system wherever she goes. Sami is one that you want to make your girlfriend, and you root for her to actually make a clean break from the game, but it never happened. I hope every session is a home run, just proceed with caution and be alert during comms or upon arrival (before handing over the $$ With her rates being double what they were previously, I'm anxious to see consistent rave reviews before reacquainting myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited with Sami. Super sexy (as always! Very cool, and lots of fun. Definitely GFE! Easy to get in touch with and make plans with. Go see her! I highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape