Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37053
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    So the new girl is called Victoria. Looks wise, somewhat similar to Angela, but taller. Slim, slight tummy, on the younger side, maybe 30-40, I can never tell. Massage was cursory, as expected. On the flip, standard HJ while top and jeans came off. I did FIV while she HJ'd me.

    0. 4 for standard hhr fee; 0. 8 for full nude HJ.

    I would repeat if FS and BJ were on offer. I asked repeatedly, but she just wouldn't budge. I've heard Angela does FS, but she was occupied.
    Hell, some of these women don't even want to do the HJ, never mind FS. There are some women that are strictly HJ only no matter how much money you throw on the table. That's discipline. They're there to make money and an opportunity was there and they refuse. Must be loyal to their family or whatever the reason. Try another girl and they may be more open to it. The problem with rotating AMPs is you get a good one that does FS and a new girl doesn't. . Another girl does and another doesn't. At least the girl allowed FIV. Most that I know don't.

  2. #37052
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about early the day before thanksgiving and decided to try and get one out. Called to check on a few places and ended up so heading to great road. Walked in and was greeted by gigi, she took money and in she came to begin. 5 minutes in doorbell rings and some chatter outside and I'm lying there waiting and mamasan comes in and says I start and gigi come back to finish. I pushed back and she said gigi had an appt and I said then she shouldn't have taken me. I reluctantly proceeded but was not happy to say the least. Then the doorbell starts ringing and she's leaving so I had been there for like 25-30 minutes and it was chaos. I finally got up and when she returned I requested my money back and then gigi came in and apologized etc and said I'm ready but I said nope no chance I'm staying and I walked. Fuck that I'm there all the time no way I'm letting them pull that nonsense. Might be a long time before I return there. I decided to head to waltham and try my luck there. Saw some recent reviews on 139 and decided to pop in. Never got the girls name but she was just ok. I will say after the first pop she cleaned me up went and got a hand full of oil and went straight to work on a second pop. She was determined to get that second seed out but it was not happening. Good effort but overall but prob not enough to return. This place was very busy as well, some guy asking loud questions repeatedly like an idiot. If they say they are busy and come back in an hour just fucking do as your told or go somewhere else my god people are fucking annoying. Anyway end rant. Was on a great hot streak for a few months and I guess this is subpar one's to eve. Things out. Has anyone see our old friend at the other great road spot lately? I popped in that day but just one girl working and didn't like what I saw so I left. Feel free to PM.
    That's normal wherever you go. It's an open business and especially if it's a known shack. Yes, there are days when it's quiet and you have the whole place to yourself and other days, people just got off a bus for a hand job all of a sudden. I've had that experience in Brookline a few times, where the lady just finished and earned her tip. Dude must've taken forever to cum and then on to me. She was huffing and puffing, tired, sweaty and my massage was shit. Flipped and got a jackhammer that was running out of batteries. I made her finish as I was annoyed. It's also a place that I use to visit often as well. Loud dumbass losers? Yup, we can agree that there are dickheads out there that have no sham or respect for these women. You can imagine what these ladies deal with when a loser like the guy you experience is laying up with his pea size dick in the air. You just had bad timing. Give them another chance.

  3. #37051

    LustyB

    Mailbox is full.

  4. #37050
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number for the big apartment building on Quincy Shore Dr. And had some interesting responses. Can't really grasp whether or not this place is straight to the point FS or just an apartment AMP. Anyone have experience with this place and want to share some intel?
    Is there a link to an Ad? Man, I remember the CL and BackPage days when amateur grannies would have these pop tent apartment AMP operations for the week's grocery money.

  5. #37049

    (not so) greatt road or day

    I was out and about early the day before thanksgiving and decided to try and get one out. Called to check on a few places and ended up so heading to great road. Walked in and was greeted by gigi, she took money and in she came to begin. 5 minutes in doorbell rings and some chatter outside and I'm lying there waiting and mamasan comes in and says I start and gigi come back to finish. I pushed back and she said gigi had an appt and I said then she shouldn't have taken me. I reluctantly proceeded but was not happy to say the least. Then the doorbell starts ringing and she's leaving so I had been there for like 25-30 minutes and it was chaos. I finally got up and when she returned I requested my money back and then gigi came in and apologized etc and said I'm ready but I said nope no chance I'm staying and I walked. Fuck that I'm there all the time no way I'm letting them pull that nonsense. Might be a long time before I return there. I decided to head to waltham and try my luck there. Saw some recent reviews on 139 and decided to pop in. Never got the girls name but she was just ok. I will say after the first pop she cleaned me up went and got a hand full of oil and went straight to work on a second pop. She was determined to get that second seed out but it was not happening. Good effort but overall but prob not enough to return. This place was very busy as well, some guy asking loud questions repeatedly like an idiot. If they say they are busy and come back in an hour just fucking do as your told or go somewhere else my god people are fucking annoying. Anyway end rant. Was on a great hot streak for a few months and I guess this is subpar one's to eve. Things out. Has anyone see our old friend at the other great road spot lately? I popped in that day but just one girl working and didn't like what I saw so I left. Feel free to PM.

  6. #37048
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki  [View Original Post]
    Coerce means to persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats. I don't see the part where force or threats were used to made them changed their minds.
    No, that is the lame definition provided by google.

    Here is the 1st one from MW: "to compel to an act or choice".

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coerce

  7. #37047
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #37046

    Smell like a good old trap for hungry rats

    My dear Mongers Have you notice lately there's been a bunch of very inviting reviews for many of the new and old establishments giving this people some really good reviews to encourage more business flow but not only that oh no, the truth is their business had been very slow after COVID many of them struggling with hiring younger talent. All I can say is that we been played hard also the overall service quality still terrible in mass.

  9. #37045

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    The info I was sharing: That I went to a new AMP with no reviews or reputation that would be, based on my experience, likely staffed by an experienced provider. I paid for my hour but did not lay down, I remained seated and when she returned with my change, I asked for what I wanted within the first 15 seconds, engaging the woman in a friendly, respectful and playful manner as she did the same with me! When it looked like what I wanted was not going to happen, I thanked her and offered to skip any massage or service and leave her with the $60 for the roughly one minute of time she spent with me. I thought that was pretty fair. At that point she changed her mind and conditioned her offer on my agreement not to identify her or the location. I had never taken that approach before so I shared it here.

    ARG.
    Who supplied the cover, if you used one?

  10. #37044

    Sharing info

    The info I was sharing: That I went to a new AMP with no reviews or reputation that would be, based on my experience, likely staffed by an experienced provider. I paid for my hour but did not lay down, I remained seated and when she returned with my change, I asked for what I wanted within the first 15 seconds, engaging the woman in a friendly, respectful and playful manner as she did the same with me! When it looked like what I wanted was not going to happen, I thanked her and offered to skip any massage or service and leave her with the $60 for the roughly one minute of time she spent with me. I thought that was pretty fair. At that point she changed her mind and conditioned her offer on my agreement not to identify her or the location. I had never taken that approach before so I shared it here.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I posted there was no exchange of information. That's what this forum is supposed to be. Not a hustler letters page.

  11. #37043

    The definition of coerce

    Quote Originally Posted by TManBoston  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what I was *not* thinking.

    What I was thinking: I thought we're looking to hobby with willing providers who are OK with the services they give us. If I was FS, I go to a provider who's OK with it. If I want HE, I got to a MT who's OK with it. I don't go to a HE only provider and coerce FS from her, I don't go to a strictly therapeutic provider and coerce HE from her. I'm looking for something done between consenting adults, not between a hobbyist and a coerced provider.

    T.
    Coerce means to persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats. I don't see the part where force or threats were used to made them changed their minds.

  12. #37042
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #37041
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Is this what this forum has come to? No exchange of information? Some weak ass report of some unnamed mp? What a waste of time and space.
    That's exactly what I was *not* thinking.

    What I was thinking: I thought we're looking to hobby with willing providers who are OK with the services they give us. If I was FS, I go to a provider who's OK with it. If I want HE, I got to a MT who's OK with it. I don't go to a HE only provider and coerce FS from her, I don't go to a strictly therapeutic provider and coerce HE from her. I'm looking for something done between consenting adults, not between a hobbyist and a coerced provider.

    T.

  14. #37040

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    My first time at this fairly new, un-named AMP went like this. I agreed to not identify the business and will honer that agreement but that is not what this report is about. It is about the first time I decided to walk out. I walked in and was greeted but a rather nice looking woman, long brown hair, a little cleavage showing that suggested at least a C cup under the sweater, a bit of a pouch, small butt, and short, under 5 foot, probably 45 years old, nice smile. Taken to a nicely finished room, walls didn't quite reach the ceiling and was offered 1 hour or half. I went with half and handed her a C note, got undressed and waited for my change. I sat upright on the table and when she returned I reached out to draw her towards me, reaching my arms around her and caressing her butt. She responded in kind and lighted fondled me. She made the universal signal for HJ but I had my heart set on BBBJ or cfs. I told her I wanted boom boom and she said no, not here, only HJ. I restated my request but she would only agree to CBJ. We went back and forth in a playful way with me insisting on either bare BJ or boom boom. We were stalemated. I kindly said okay, I will go to another place (where I knew FS was a given) and started to get dressed. She said how much you pay for boom boom? We settled on 140 and she said ok, only if I don't say anything or publish anything. We started off with cowgirl but it was clear that was too much for her so, we went with standing mish and k9. All was well. She left the room naked to get a hot towel so I think she was the only one there at the time. All in all, it was easier than I thought to get laid at a R&T place. At least at this place.

    ARG.
    Who supplied the cover? Or was it BB?

  15. #37039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozscaggs  [View Original Post]
    All Thai spa's do HE for their customers after they get acquainted with you but, more expensive.
    Are you sure that All Do? I checked a few local to me (southeast Mass / RI), and they're sites say massage is done fully clothed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape