Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 19575
-
11-28-22 12:00 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 265Lynnwood Sunshine
All of the reviews on RM indicate this is a HJ only place. There was someone on here that claimed he gets FS from Emma, the owner, for three Benjamins but also claims to be a regular there. My experience has been rushed HJ consistent with the reviews and your experience.
Originally Posted by Spectacular
[View Original Post]
A 1 hour duo is double the house fee for a total of $120 and double the tip for another $120. So for $240, you can have two ladies give you a HJ.
-
11-28-22 02:45 #10169Regular Member

Posts: 3Cathy
After Thanksgiving, I went to 85th Street and met Cathy, an enthusiastic burgundy skirt and long blonde hair. The massage of the treatment plan is a good choice. Well, those two don't seem to be big enough. They should prefer large sizes. Hahaha, BBJ and puppy make me uncontrol. I also want to try a new AMP. Please recommend it.
-
11-27-22 22:46 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 42Lins
Finished my Thanksgiving vacation with another visit to Lins. I saw Kathy this time, glad she is still there. She has had many reviews so won't repeat. She is always great in my opinion. As usual, her menu is the same, $$ all covered. It's a longer drive to go here for me but I am finding that it is worth the time. Earlier in the day seems to be better because they are not as busy and will spend more time making sure you leave happy.
-
11-27-22 20:13 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 511Sunshine Marysville
Two recent visits, one good, one very not so good. Don't recall names, first drew 50's? Medium black hair butter face, good body. . 60 tip, utr touching and baring of nice top on flip, allowed to kiss them, asks for xtras, said no.
2nd visit, a bit younger, short lady, 40's?, short, light colored hair, decent body. No massage, teasing and quick flip, asks if I wanted FS, I accepted, negotiated for 120. Put some weird saran wrap thing on me and did half hearted BJ, then the dreaded cover when no quite ready for it, fucking hate that. Asked about daty, hard no, tried to touch down below, again hard no and at this point I did not like her attitude and was losing interest. Had a (not so) hard time and finally had her finish with HE. Very disappointing experience, I think I finally have learned my lesson here and won't be back.
-
11-27-22 17:42 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 276Lucky Star Lynnwood
I stopped by VIP Spa to see Michelle, but was told she was "on vacation" again, got the hard sell to see one of the other grannies that was there, but managed to get away. I decided after seeing a positive report for Sunny at Lucky Star that I would stop in to see for myself. This is another of those places that has you ring a bell and wait outside for all to see before the door is opened, which is a bit uncomfortable. The door was opened by an older gal that did nothing for me and I assume she was the one called YaYa. I asked for Sunny and was told she wasn't there at first, but when she realized I was going to walk, she called Sunny out. When she came out I saw she had an attractive face, but her body was "meh". She said to give her 10 minutes and she could see me. I said I would come back (with no intention of doing so) then YaYa said she would start my massage until Sunny could take over. I said okay and undressed, YaYa came in and gave an unimpressive massage until Sunny came in, where she was a bit better in the massage department. After a bit she started teasing the equipment, bringing it to full attention. She then whispered "What do you want?" and I said everything. After settling up with the tip, she took her little dress off. She had some semi sagging d cups and a bit of a mom bod, which was disappointing, as I prefer slender, tight "spinner" types, but figured I had gone this far, so what the hell. She started a so-so CBJ while I rubbed her ass and between her legs. She then climbed aboard for cg and I have to say, she really knows how to ride. I usually have a very hard time finishing with a cover and after going through the alphabet of positions I usually just have them finish me manually, but Sunny really felt good and after a bit she had me spewing into the bag. She then cleaned me up and gave me some more massage on my arms, legs and head and I left happy and relaxed. Probably not going to take over for my favorites, but will do in a pinch.
-
11-27-22 15:08 #10165Banned Member

Posts: 66Is FS on the menu at Lynnwood Sunshine Massage?
Seems to be a non-FS place but don't have RM account to read the many reviews there.
What's the going rate for a 1 hour duo there?
I got an unremarkable rushed HJ there about a year ago.
-
11-27-22 15:02 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 360I just drove by Garden Spa and only saw a nail spa (massage was not listed as one of their services) & a auto repair shop. No other AMPs in the immediate area that I could see.
Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv
[View Original Post]
However, I did find that a place named Body Matters Massage used to be located where the auto repair outfit is now on both Yelp & Google Maps.
-
11-27-22 11:09 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 265Seven
I just heard from Sophie that Seven is on vacation and will be returning to Tokyo Spa at the end of the year.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 17:19 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 360I don't think it's Seoul Spa because it's a little over a half-mile east of Garden Spa and the original reviewer said 'next' to Garden Spa.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I'm visiting relatives in the area for Thanksgiving & will try to sneak out to recon tomorrow if I can get away for an hour or so.Last edited by GoldMinerLxv; 11-26-22 at 17:21. Reason: Inaccurate quote
-
11-26-22 13:41 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 130536-40 (likely older) 50/70 160 tip cbj/cfs
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
" Try this place before I have to go to Thanksgiving dinner later. She met me at the door and took me back and pointed at the bathroom thinking I had to go, but I said no need. Once in the room, I decided I want one hour with table shower and she said $80, $70 hf and extra $10 for TS. Nothing erotic in the table shower, she just soap me up and scrub me front and back. Once in the room she started massage using only her knuckles and elbow. Again no teasing or even a hint of what is on the menu except massage. This last maybe 10 minutes before she asked me to flip over. I was surprised when she gave me a signal of hand job or FS. I always do FS and never just HJ. Angela told me her fee and she went out to get her supplies. She let me suck her nipples, she's about a.
B size and I instantly got aroused. She put on the cover and did CBJ. No HJ just straight CBJ. I have to say she's not very good at it. She then jumped onto the table and spread her legs. I was hoping for some CG action but she was spreading them so I went to standing Mish. I was rubbing her clit while pounding away. Got bored after a while and flip her over for standing K9. Women with full Bush tends to have this musky smell so I was glad I didn't do DATY on her. I loved DATY. We then moved on to Mish. I was kind of turn off by the smell so I couldn't bring myself to explode and so was pounding away for at least 20 minutes. I think she orgasm because it got super wet and loose and that was when she said good good. Yes communication was a problem because she didn't understand some of what I asked her. Anyway, it got to a point where she looked at the clock and gave me signal my one hour was almost up. I hate it when they watch the clock and try to rush, but I did only pay for one hour. I turn her around and pound her from behind really hard and deep for another 5 minutes before I unload into the cover. She then gave me the wet wipe to clean myself as she was busy cleaning herself at the same time. I used extra wipes to clean my hands to get rid of the smell. Overall Angela was a little passive and if sporting a full untrimmed Bush at least wash it often. At least she moaned convincingly. As I finish dressing, she gave me a hug asked me to come back soon. I just smiled and didn't tell her that I'm flying back to California tomorrow. I did saw some guy on one of the camera, probably the owner because I didn't see any other girl come out to greet him and he just walked in and go into one of the room. There's camera in the hallway too. ".
-
11-26-22 09:42 #10160Banned Member

Posts: 2302Replying to this old message to ask if this was Seoul Spa in Burien. Anyone been there lately or who can share what RM says?
Originally Posted by GoZags1
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 14:10 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 36Seven
Sadly Seven is no longer at Tokyo Spa. Called these other places and can't find her.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 10:44 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 198The second guy probably didn't know how to reply with a quote so he just copy and pasted the first guys message.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 01:27 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 42Total Relax
Stopped by there Tuesday afternoon. I saw Emily and had a great time. Was not rushed but it started getting busy. I was ready to leave by then anyway. There were two ladies working so that helped. Standard menu and donation. The place seems to be kept fairly clean and good parking. Just don't care for the front door being right on the street. Will repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by QSeanKnowsBest
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 14:06 #10156Regular Member

Posts: 4All Chinese AMP have same problem.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






