Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 12150
-
11-28-22 16:35 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 124Suya
Do a search for "Suya" and you will find a buttload of reports.
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:39 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 35MP Suya
Anyone have any info on MPs Suya? She's been here a while now and still no reviews on the oThER site. Under a different name before perhaps?
-
11-28-22 09:57 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks for the info. How is she compared to the picture (age / look)? BEG has rather poor record with picture vs real for me.
Originally Posted by JoJo0987
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 09:38 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 215Gisela
She is with elitemodels. Es and she's 4 bills.
Originally Posted by Vitamin2270
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 06:41 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 6422nd This!
Yes big thank you to DC / NOVA gents, Cherry DD was A1. Likewise, if you're in the South holla.
Originally Posted by FabGnale
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 18:26 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 64Wow, great to hear of a Lat agency! Any $$ details? And seems Gisela might already be out, or maybe they actually update their schedule daily like the Asia agencies.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 17:20 #2019Banned Member

Posts: 633The pics remind me of the Barbies at K-Pop, and some other places. There must be a Asian Barbie Fuck Gal Image Bank somewhere.
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 13:45 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 74She looks familiar.
Was she ever here on a different name? She looks familiar but I can't exactly pinpoint who it is.
Originally Posted by JoJo0987
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 02:12 #2017Banned Member

Posts: 633MP Risa Doll
I finally pulled the trigger with Risa. Thanks bros for the tips. Website somewhat accurate as usual, small, young, pretty. Very nice skin. About 34 B but not D. She might be 20 like they say. Not older than 24. All this was good. Decent BBBJ. Fucked a bit in covered mish. For such a little gal, not the tightest box. Turned her over for doggy, and not much better. After a while, she pointed to her mouth, gave me bedroom eyes look, indicating she wanted CIM. I blasted all over her face and tits and she sucked out the rest. Good eye contact. This was a very good pop if you're into COF stuff. We fucked and sucked some more for a second pop.
If you're into tiny cute eye candy, she's a 9-10. If you like submissive, she's a doll—another 9-10. A pretty little snatch, but loose (and I'm thick). If you want passion and energy, you should definitely look elsewhere. I don't think she knows more than 10 English words, but enough for my purposes. All and all pretty good. I'd sample others than repeat.
-
11-26-22 21:41 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 108I've gotten this one and the cartel one
Total scam. Usually if you see the Asian or Hispanic providers in the area. I send text to several ladies to see who is close and and available. I just block the number and still use the services. Like OCG said, it's a shake down. The first time it happened I switched number now it's meh.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 09:35 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 812Scam
It's a scam, just ignore the bullshit. They'll send hundreds of these blackmailing texts out from their extensive database of numbers and hope one is stupid enough to comply. It is incredible anyone would think this is viable way to make money but the amount of work that goes into drafting a text and finding gory photos on the internet is minimal and they use the same text and photos hundreds of times. Probably less work than the Nigerian Prince scam as they do not need to waste time cultivating victims, fear is a better motivator to sending money to unknown people. BTW, blackmail is a federal crime but these threats are hard to track down with the use of VOIP and really nothing can be done since most originate from outside the US.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 07:15 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 35Rena has been here before. I've reviewed her here. Pics are real. She is a fun little spinner. I plan on going to see her again now that she is back.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 00:52 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 261I know MP has connections to both Chinese and Japanese organized crime, but I've been told its very rare they actually step in to talk to customers. One of their girls shared pics and a video of damages and a beating of papasan when there was a territory dispute between stores, but they know its not worth going after customers who have more legal power here than they do.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 23:34 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 99Same
I got the same thing 2 weeks ago with a collage of dead mutilated people.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 22:27 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 185Just ignore it. It's bullshit. I got a few texts that pretended they were cartel members that were going to kill me if I didn't pay. Even sent photos of mutilated bodies. Last I checked I'm still alive. This was years ago.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




