Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25292

    You'd think that

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I know. And my post screams sarcasm.
    But there's plenty of people who post regularly asking about ads that are very obviously fake. The red flags just go right over their heads.

  2. #25291
    Quote Originally Posted by LingamMe  [View Original Post]
    This ad screams fake. The wording, description, etc. All seems fake and sounds like a foreigner that can't speak English very well wrote the listing. Save your time and move on to the next IMHO.

    Stay safe,

    Ling.
    Yeah, I know. And my post screams sarcasm.

  3. #25290

    Ms. Them

    Was curious if anyone has set something up with her. It looks like she has a new number, not the old one that was linked in earlier threads.

  4. #25289

    I can save you some time.

    This ad screams fake. The wording, description, etc. All seems fake and sounds like a foreigner that can't speak English very well wrote the listing. Save your time and move on to the next IMHO.

    Stay safe,

    Ling.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/901-443-3127

    If anyone can decipher this description in the ad, I might TOFTT. . .

    "You really love to have fun with me.

    Anal Doggystyleblowjob and.

    Gala Fak cowgirl Ride69. Feet job.

    Creampieand cumswallowWithand.

    Without a condom".

  5. #25288

    Looks hot

    https://callescort.org/901-443-3127

    If anyone can decipher this description in the ad, I might TOFTT. . .

    "You really love to have fun with me.

    Anal Doggystyleblowjob and.

    Gala Fak cowgirl Ride69. Feet job.

    Creampieand cumswallowWithand.

    Without a condom".

  6. #25287

    Ah'riah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    I searched but found nothing. Anyone know if she is real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101271557#.
    Ah'riah? What is she, Wakandan?

    But no, I have no useful intel, just my little joke.

  7. #25286

    Ah'riah?

    I searched but found nothing. Anyone know if she is real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101271557#.

  8. #25285

    Hot ebony?

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselAddict  [View Original Post]
    PM sent, I have a favorite you need to try.
    Would you mind PM'ing me her info as well? I've been looking myself.

  9. #25284
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Looking for suggestions, anyone know some hot black chick?

    Preferably a classy high quality girl like gulch girls. I don't mind if she charges extra but should be clean and not run down.

    If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
    PM sent, I have a favorite you need to try.

  10. #25283
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Whoo. So many mistakes here. NEVER let a working girl in your car. Never take her anywhere, NEVER buy her a motel. WITH YOUR C-Card! Or put a room in your name. I suggest you spend a few hours reading the Ripoff section, just to familiarize yourself with what can go sideways during these encounters. It's risky enough out there without adding to the potential for craziness. Or worse.
    In the in between stage of girlfriends. And had some discretionary funds. But after I used the card I was like you are going to get the your a dumb ass award for this one.

  11. #25282

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Whoo. So many mistakes here. NEVER let a working girl in your car. Never take her anywhere, NEVER buy her a motel. WITH YOUR C-Card! Or put a room in your name. I suggest you spend a few hours reading the Ripoff section, just to familiarize yourself with what can go sideways during these encounters. It's risky enough out there without adding to the potential for craziness. Or worse.
    You are 100% correct.

  12. #25281
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Whoo. So many mistakes here. NEVER let a working girl in your car. Never take her anywhere, NEVER buy her a motel. WITH YOUR C-Card! Or put a room in your name. I suggest you spend a few hours reading the Ripoff section, just to familiarize yourself with what can go sideways during these encounters. It's risky enough out there without adding to the potential for craziness. Or worse.
    We should have a "strategy and tactics" thread where experienced members can leave specific suggestions for safe and efficient hobby time. Anyone know how to ask the (admittedly overworked) mods about adding a thread in the main section? The self-starter threads in the lower section get very little attention.

  13. #25280

    Black chick

    Looking for suggestions, anyone know some hot black chick?

    Preferably a classy high quality girl like gulch girls. I don't mind if she charges extra but should be clean and not run down.

    If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

  14. #25279

    Eva Lynn

    Anyone catch Eva by chance? She was recently in Nashville and left before I came here. States she will be back in December. Was wondering if anyone met with her yet? Saw her price and want to make sure it's worth as the last time I paid that price got burned by a lackluster experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/forevalynn

  15. #25278
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville896  [View Original Post]
    Which Lexi? There's several in Nashville.
    Whoo. So many mistakes here. NEVER let a working girl in your car. Never take her anywhere, NEVER buy her a motel. WITH YOUR C-Card! Or put a room in your name. I suggest you spend a few hours reading the Ripoff section, just to familiarize yourself with what can go sideways during these encounters. It's risky enough out there without adding to the potential for craziness. Or worse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape