Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4114
-
11-26-22 21:31 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 3005Red flag signs with this one
This chick changed her number I texted her and called new number out of service that's a red flag she probably ripping and robbing guys then changing the number do not go see this chick potential danger.
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...-/076744506289
-
11-26-22 06:47 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 611Penny
She had great tits! Loved her braless in certain tops.
Originally Posted by THI9090
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 22:18 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 3005Lmao I just call the number use my text now and main phone number no longer in service what the hell damn I wanted a piece of tattooed ass.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 22:14 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 38She's no longer working.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 20:20 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 3005I Google checked one hour and 8 minutes I sent a text and called she did not reply back yet I hope she's independent.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 19:57 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 298As the crow flies, I'd say you're a little light. As we all know, even crows hit traffic in this state. If I was going from JC to Point Pleasant, I'd allot at least 1. 5 hours. Adjust accordingly depending upon the time of day.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 19:22 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 45It's about 45 mins-1 hour from Jersey city.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 18:33 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 3005I live in Jersey City how far is point pleasant beach from Jersey City I'll be willing to take the leap but damn I think she's near Atlantic City.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 16:55 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone have any info on her?
Hosts out of point pleasant beach.
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...l/800230931712
-
11-25-22 15:57 #2425Regular Member

Posts: 21She was teaming up with Mandy? Glad I didn't bite then last month. Reached out to the Medusa chick and she told me 200 hh 300 hr. I'm not paying that unless I know it's a ter reviewed higher end chick. If she's doubling with Mandy she definitely high, but not high class.
Originally Posted by AirCooled6
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 15:33 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 685The one with massive tits?
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
She's been long gone, don't think she died or anything though.
-
11-23-22 21:55 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 164Penny from South Amboy area
Has anyone seen Penny? Attractive white girl used to be in the South Amboy area but hasn't been around in about a year. Lost touch with her and wondering if anyone has seen her. Thanks in advance.
-
11-23-22 10:45 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 99Ariel Medusa
Search Medusa on STG central jersey. She advertises daily.
Originally Posted by Bigboy777
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 09:19 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 1253 girls, 1 number = P-I-M-P.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 07:47 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 727Jenne Mae
One of those numbers is Jenne Mae. Kind of a staple in South Jersey until she had her baby working Rt 38 in Cherry Hill. Saw her once. Se has texted me in the last month or so, said her name was. Uhmm something else. Asked me to buy content. Not a content guy. Who would be? Porn is free. Why are some of us so stupid? I too like her look, but I don't think Jenny Mae gave up her phone. She was always independent that I know of. Probably in some "Moms" house and a couple of girls are trying to see how many guys they can sucker into buying a few pictures. Be interested in texts back from Dana. No Greek on the menu so maybe a real ad. Wouldn't go for anything more than a SS to get the lay of the land and limit expenses but suspect this is a content advertisement. I would love to set a date, but would Never buy content.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






