Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 28233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17973

    Harlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    Harlee is looking for some company today. She is a sweet girl who loves to please. Good BBBJ to get started, tasty Bush, and wild sex. She loves to get off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99506229
    If you like them young but mediocre, then she's the one. $1.2 netted a lacking BBBJ and a boring lay. Honestly she was not tight at all and overused lube for everything OMG.

    Also, she's about 20-25 lbs overweight and she doesn't carry it well. Its all in her overhanging gunt. Pics are def from another time.

    Ups are a cleanish room in a decent chain motel, she was clean, and has good personality. I can tell she's trying but def has a millennial attitude towards this work.

    YMMV as always, I just don't see a reason to return and honestly left feeling I overpaid / should've done something or someone else. And if the experience elicits that kind of response from me I'm going to post it and not bs you.

  2. #17972

    Deb in Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...a3c36afc404720, Its been a while since I saw ole Deb. I wasted my money last night. The BBBJ was pitiful, so I went down to DATY and the odor! Sorry Deb, got to let the fellows know before they go.
    Thanks for the review. I almost saw her recently in Sun City but never pulled the trigger. She is no longer doing doubles with her daughter. Thought that might be fun.

  3. #17971

    Marissa Tampa / Pasco

    I've lurked for a while and I want to thank everyone for their advice. Figured I'd do my part. Went to see Marissa on the edge of Tampa / Pasco. She's at some run down motel. She would have a nice body if not for the clear bender she's on. Open marks and punctures from an awful habit. If you can look past the marks, power to you buy I could not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/101164673

  4. #17970

    One of my favorites

    Diablo is one of my favorite girls in the bay.

    Her Ad is back on after a few months of inactivity. For our happiness!

    She is tiny (around 5.1'/5.2') slender body and covered in tattoos, she is what you would define a Goth chick.

    Unfortunately she doesn't speak a lot of English but that's not an issue.

    She describe herself as a spiritual person and sees her incall as temple and most of our action happened on the couch in the living room not her bedroom.

    New age music in the background (in Spanish) candles and the decor of her place make my dreams with her very different than the usual ones. Always wanting more.

    Our spiritual connection happened on the couch, the safe type after she focused her energy on my lower Chakra till my Chi went upward then I bent her over since her back was a little stiff.

    Trying to stretch her a little bit. Anything to help a friend in need right?

    Comms with her are easy but at times she can be hard to meet and make plans even though I HIGHLY recommend her!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy/51599645

  5. #17969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Debbie of Sun City

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...a3c36afc404720, Its been a while since I saw ole Deb. I wasted my money last night. The BBBJ was pitiful, so I went down to DATY and the odor! Sorry Deb, got to let the fellows know before they go.

  6. #17968
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectBalls  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one? All I can find is her XXX videos and escort ads but not a single review. Pics look great but before I drop the entrance fee, I would like to know about her service. Are the pics still accurate and is her attitude on par with her asking price? Thanks for any help!

    https://www.instagram.com/madisonlee.tv/

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/304-508-6389

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/101012371
    I wrote a review about her. Pm for more details.

  7. #17967

    Harlee could use some company

    Harlee is looking for some company today. She is a sweet girl who loves to please. Good BBBJ to get started, tasty Bush, and wild sex. She loves to get off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99506229

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    Harlee could use some company tonight. She's still trying to get on her feet but seems to keep having some setbacks.

    813-861-5153.

  8. #17966

    Double feature

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8138979766

    As another monger reported, comms are horrible. I was only in it for the spinner type body. I've seen her several times before and her comms are really bad and she is always late. I was even ghosted a couple times. But that aside, the body is the definition of a spinner. I suspect she has a candy liking too so she is off my list going forward.

    $. 5 for the HHR BBBJ cfs fiv cg.

    She is at a nicer hotel not far from Busch. The room smells like smoke so be careful if you can't afford to smell like a cigarette factory afterwards.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8638252611

    Allie is a decent provider. No signs of any bad habits. Clean room near Busch in a low end hotel. I would not go at night LOL. She has a good head on her shoulders and pics are real. She did not have a cover so we didn't do intercourse but she gave me good head and let me watch her cum while I blasted her chest. $ QV.

    I actually had enough time to see Allie while waiting for Snow to get her shit together. Allie was my backup, and ended up being more reliable than Snow.

  9. #17965

    Madison Lee Fox

    What's the story with this one? All I can find is her XXX videos and escort ads but not a single review. Pics look great but before I drop the entrance fee, I would like to know about her service. Are the pics still accurate and is her attitude on par with her asking price? Thanks for any help!

    https://www.instagram.com/madisonlee.tv/

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/304-508-6389

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/101012371

  10. #17964
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyWallet  [View Original Post]
    Messaged with this one. Was trying to get off quick in the morning.

    Texted. Got a few verification pics. Got the address and went.

    Arrived- and I get asked to send a deposit. Yep- red flag 1.

    Well it was only 15 but once I sent it- all comms stopped. Even blocked on Snapchat. Avoid this one fellas- not sure why it was even worth the 15 to scam- but maybe she never even existed.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...-/566140071996
    The first red Flag is "she" takes 8 different forms of payment. I've had a similar experience. When I got to the motel I was asked for a deposit. I said I'm here, how about I just hand you your deposit? What possible justification could there be for a deposit if I'm in your parking lot?

    You might be thinking you've already invested time and gas, if it's a scam you've already list, so whays $15 more? Because you gave "her" $15 he / she / it will keep running the ad.

    All deposit requests are SCAMS. Likely run by guys. I'm pretty sure I could make $100/ hour running a deposit scam. Thanks for the report.

  11. #17963
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyWallet  [View Original Post]
    Messaged with this one. Was trying to get off quick in the morning.

    Texted. Got a few verification pics. Got the address and went.

    Arrived- and I get asked to send a deposit. Yep- red flag 1.

    Well it was only 15 but once I sent it- all comms stopped. Even blocked on Snapchat. Avoid this one fellas- not sure why it was even worth the 15 to scam- but maybe she never even existed.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...-/566140071996
    The first red flag is "she" takes 8.

  12. #17962

    Info on Layla love

    Anyone have any info on Layla love she's traveling to my area and wanted to see if any info was out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-love-369#footer.

  13. #17961

    Kaitlinn Scammer

    Messaged with this one. Was trying to get off quick in the morning.

    Texted. Got a few verification pics. Got the address and went.

    Arrived- and I get asked to send a deposit. Yep- red flag 1.

    Well it was only 15 but once I sent it- all comms stopped. Even blocked on Snapchat. Avoid this one fellas- not sure why it was even worth the 15 to scam- but maybe she never even existed.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...-/566140071996

  14. #17960

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBobop  [View Original Post]
    You have a ad that we can see?
    There are about 15 different ones on STG. Just select female escort and then advance search Asian ethnicity. All of them have different phone numbers but appear to lead back to same operation.

  15. #17959

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Go in with very low expectations and you'll be fine. Set up the shortest visit possible until you know who you're getting and then work with them directly. You're always texting the boss and they lie. It's a real crapshoot could up with a winner. Or curse yourself for even going.
    Saw one there a couple weeks ago. She was ok. Nice person, lots of rules. It would appear that most of the ads are for the same person unless there are 10-15 Asian women staying at same hotel. Every single Orlando ad is for one lady at hotel near airport. When I was in Tampa, there appeared to be two. One at the extended stay, one about a block west. The one I saw at extended stay has gone back home so I cannot comment on who might be there now. She was probably 40, reasonably attractive. Many of the ads promise more than actually available. Generally something like $140 or $160 for half hour, $200 for hour, and $300 for VIP. However, VIP is in eye of the beholder. Can generally get same or better from AMP for $200-240.

    Handler at number listed in ads is hit or miss. Sometimes they respond right away with lots of details, sometimes they partially respond, and sometimes they don't respond at all. They will always tell you that you can go now, but then they may ghost you when you get there if someone else is there. I wasted 15 minutes at the other hotel on radio silence before going to extended stay instead. Pretty sure I saw other customer next to me in parking lot waiting for room number while I was ghosted. They usually want you to tell them your age and race when you arrive and then give room number after you send a selfie. Handler sometimes pretends to be the lady, but not so. Agree that it is best to book shortest time, see lady for yourself, and then decide whether to stay and, if so, for how long and with what services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape