Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14449

    Bjuice

    Been warned before this one is not very true provider will scam you.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/722345056224

    Bs.

  2. #14448

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    In which forum can I find her or how to contact her?
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...oubt_i15538157#.

  3. #14447

    Taylor Rebuttal

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I just added a note to your account, "Ban with next white knight post"

    No joke, you take to the forum to defend one more girl and you are gone. You can always post about your experience but this forum is NOT a place for you to rebut the reviews of other men.

    A2

  4. #14446

    Liberty O

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, this week was Liberty'O's birthday and since I was due for a visit I brought her a gift besides my donation. Of course, my visit was very similar to Baxter2714's back in September! This woman never disappoints and never fails to amaze me. Our session lasted well over two hours and everything that Baxter mentioned happened and then some because multiple orgasms occurred for the both of us during our session! Liberty'O sees a couple of mongers per day, no nights or weekends and prefers Senior Forum Members. IDK, based on my encounters with her over the last year or so, there's no better overall experience in Brevard, IMHO!
    In which forum can I find her or how to contact her?

  5. #14445

    So

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do not feed the fucking trolls. Apparently the other flags you caught didn't make you realize you shouldn't do this shit. I hope it was worth what it cost you.

    A2

  6. #14444

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Oops wrong paige guys I was meaning the one from Mm.

    This one
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-play-im-feeling-very-fris/521445954220
    Paige / Kory Lynn link:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/715532110295

  7. #14443

    Anyone see Justine up in Cocoa?

    Anyone seen Justine who was living in Palm bay but moved up to Cocoa a month back? She's from Long Island.

  8. #14442
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian321  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about this one! Anyone got the skinny?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/546617783074
    I tried twice, the first time she ghosted me when I got to the point she was supposed to give me the address and they second time, left me standing at the door for like 10 minutes, and at that point I got in my car and left.

  9. #14441

    Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well looks like she's on a little vacation as of 11/23 was current check in with no bond on VOP.

    Bs.
    Oops wrong paige guys I was meaning the one from Mm.

    This one
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-play-im-feeling-very-fris/521445954220

  10. #14440
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #14439

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago. Nice BBJCIM, but she is much much heavier than the pictures lead you to believe. I'd repeat if I was in a pinch.
    Well looks like she's on a little vacation as of 11/23 was current check in with no bond on VOP.

    Bs.

  12. #14438

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #14437

    Sugar Drop

    I was interested in this jewel and decided to research. Came across this link and wanted to share. Not sure of the background of the link but looks legit.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/952872950633

  14. #14436

    Taylor Update 11/25

    If anybody is interested, Camp Road Taylor just contacted me and she's running Specials today, Incall and or Outcall, I put pictures of her on my post #14429.

  15. #14435

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian321  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about this one! Anyone got the skinny?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/546617783074
    I saw her a month ago. Nice BBJCIM, but she is much much heavier than the pictures lead you to believe. I'd repeat if I was in a pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape