Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18612
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Well first the photos are flattering. She's got a nice body, I actually preferred her before the boob job but they're nice. She's not ugly but definitely could use some dental work. With all that said ivthink she's pretty hot and have lost count of number of times I fucked prior to the Vegas pricing.

    She shows up at OGD randomly. Her husband is usually with her, he's in his 60's I'd guess. He gets sloppy drunk and she seems to be more catching up with old friends kind of thing not really working. If you do catch her in the mood it's weird fucking her when her husband is like 5 feet away. I don't know if they've got some cuckold kink or what but she used do incalls at their house and he'd be there while dudes were nailing her.

    Even with the limitations notes above Rachel is hotter than most of the girls you'll see in the clubs and the ones that are there offer limited menus. The ones that come to mind are at OGD Harley (butter face) and Hennessey; at Lusty Skylar and the tall chic I think she's native but can't remember her name and if your into black girls there are a few at G-Spot.

    Unfortunately you can't count on going in any of these places and fucking hot girls for cheap.
    Speaking of Harley, is she still around?

  2. #18611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the one in the middle of the F to M sex change?
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/131224153264

    Here's the one in transition.

  3. #18610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the one in the middle of the F to M sex change?
    Ya that's not her.

    Theres something off about those 2. I texted with them awhile back. No disclaimer there either.

  4. #18609

    Sara / Stacy=same time capsule pics.

    "Due to deceiving customers, I'll only be seeing return clients. " Yet she still is posting the same DECEIVING pics lmao. She might be a nice person, but she lives in the past. The the only part of those posted pics that resemble her right now, are the eyes.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/384992207188

  5. #18608

    I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the one in the middle of the F to M sex change?
    If you are talking about the one in Kent that advertises creampies, I don't believe so.

  6. #18607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know about these two?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/537766951401
    Isn't that the one in the middle of the F to M sex change?

  7. #18606
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know about these two?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/537766951401
    Holy mackeral. The hobby is looking dim!

  8. #18605

    Anybody

    Has anyone seen or know about these two?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/537766951401

  9. #18604
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendy4485  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little confused then. Is she or is she not legit? She keeps responding to me periodically from different numbers always claiming the last one isn't working correctly. So how does she get a new # so fast? A little sketchy if you ask me.
    Probably uses an app.

  10. #18603

    Lefit??

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    Take for example, this provider 100% accurate pics and description. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea and location is a iffy notel but even sent a just out of the shower pic. Tall, big tits, cute face, cip if your thing.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/440754977532
    So I'm a little confused then. Is she or is she not legit? She keeps responding to me periodically from different numbers always claiming the last one isn't working correctly. So how does she get a new # so fast? A little sketchy if you ask me.

  11. #18602

    To be transparent

    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm lucky. I've never met her at an iffy hotel. And she isn't a slob like so many. Neat and tidy, really.
    As in iffy notels, courtesy inn, red roof and quality with all having at least one major trafficking raid over the years. Iffy! She is clean, neat and sweet.

  12. #18601

    Iffy?

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    Take for example, this provider 100% accurate pics and description. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea and location is a iffy notel but even sent a just out of the shower pic. Tall, big tits, cute face, cip if your thing.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/440754977532
    I guess I'm lucky. I've never met her at an iffy hotel. And she isn't a slob like so many. Neat and tidy, really.

  13. #18600

    She dances at Lucky?

    Could of swore I saw her dancing at Lucky's yesterday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skerts2  [View Original Post]
    Honestly if those are accurate pictures, she is better than most in this area that are really there when the door opens.

  14. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    Take for example, this provider 100% accurate pics and description. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea and location is a iffy notel but even sent a just out of the shower pic. Tall, big tits, cute face, cip if your thing.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/440754977532
    Honestly if those are accurate pictures, she is better than most in this area that are really there when the door opens.

  15. #18598

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    The only trying is trying to deceive. And succeeding in doing so. Trying to get right would be posting accurate, recent photos. Until she does that, she is running a scam.
    Take for example, this provider 100% accurate pics and description. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea and location is a iffy notel but even sent a just out of the shower pic. Tall, big tits, cute face, cip if your thing.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/440754977532

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape