Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 217 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber  [View Original Post]
    Should be coming home from vacation early January, maybe sooner depending on how and if they factor in time for good behavior.
    Looks like the long arm of the law finally caught up with her sister Kelli. She checked in to her vacation spot, York CI Inn and Suites a few days ago.

  2. #1924

    Go to Hartford Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone post about the sugar baby sites recently I feel it was. So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
    Most activity for the state is here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...g-Site-Reviews

  3. #1923

    Secret Benefits

    I saw someone post about the sugar baby sites recently I feel it was. So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.

    I've already joined seeking a while ago.

    So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.

  4. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Primos  [View Original Post]
    Glad you made it out ok. I had just texted her the day before, quoted me 125 for a q. V. By which I passed on (thankfully). Everyone keep this post in mind and blacklist this girl. Pics added for reference.
    Yeah, it's super unfortunate because when I actually saw her she looked really good nice face. And yes BMD you're totally right, your advice rings so true after that, looking back on how the interaction went, there were red flags from the beginning, but I had my eye on the prize.

  5. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm fortunate enough to be able to help people going forward here. This just happened, this is the provider https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/221969900459.

    Communication was instant, I told her when I was available and she said ok, wanted 80 QV. First she gave me an intersection address in Norwich and said when I'm close she'll give me the address. All communication was instant until I was actually close. 10 minutes away, no text response, 5 minutes away she says go to _ parking lot she lives right across the street. I texted back to clarify am I actually crossing the Main Street on foot or what?

    Then she calls me, and says she's walking to the house where she rents a room, gives me another intersection but then a house number also but says it doesn't come IP on gps call me when your close. So I turn on the road. I see a female walking with a guy. I drive by them, call provider say I'm close, turn around and I see her on the phone. I pull over to them and she freezes, the guy says "back up" to her and starts rushing my car.

    I speed off, this was my first and hopefully last close call. Hopefully this helps the next guy avoid getting in a crazy situation that I just escaped.
    You should never allow this to happen!

    This is worse than going a provider's incall and Not getting the room number. Instead, you get asked, 'where did you park? 'park over here', what color is your car? Or 'what are you wearing? Never be a partner in these diversionary red flag 'dances'!

    BMD.

  6. #1920

    Close call

    Glad you made it out ok. I had just texted her the day before, quoted me 125 for a q. V. By which I passed on (thankfully). Everyone keep this post in mind and blacklist this girl. Pics added for reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm fortunate enough to be able to help people going forward here. This just happened, this is the provider https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/221969900459.

    Phone number 860-932-8590.

    Communication was instant, I told her when I was available and she said ok, wanted 80 QV. First she gave me an intersection address in Norwich and said when I'm close she'll give me the address. All communication was instant until I was actually close. 10 minutes away, no text response, 5 minutes away she says go to _ parking lot she lives right across the street. I texted back to clarify am I actually crossing the Main Street on foot or what?

    Then she calls me, and says she's walking to the house where she rents a room, gives me another intersection but then a house number also but says it doesn't come IP on gps call me when your close. So I turn on the road. I see a female walking with a guy. I drive by them, call provider say I'm close, turn around and I see her on the phone. I pull over to them and she freezes, the guy says "back up" to her and starts rushing my car.

    I speed off, this was my first and hopefully last close call. Hopefully this helps the next guy avoid getting in a crazy situation that I just escaped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtq3ntqyymy3mtjkm2qzyjq2njvhn2fkmwq5n2jkzgrizjm1oty.jpg.jpeg‎   nje1otyzmjhiyjc4ody1otm3ywq3mgzky2rlntq4mtiymmizzg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  7. #1919

    Watch out Norwich Provider Narrow Escape

    Guys I'm fortunate enough to be able to help people going forward here. This just happened, this is the provider https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/221969900459.

    Phone number 860-932-8590.

    Communication was instant, I told her when I was available and she said ok, wanted 80 QV. First she gave me an intersection address in Norwich and said when I'm close she'll give me the address. All communication was instant until I was actually close. 10 minutes away, no text response, 5 minutes away she says go to _ parking lot she lives right across the street. I texted back to clarify am I actually crossing the Main Street on foot or what?

    Then she calls me, and says she's walking to the house where she rents a room, gives me another intersection but then a house number also but says it doesn't come IP on gps call me when your close. So I turn on the road. I see a female walking with a guy. I drive by them, call provider say I'm close, turn around and I see her on the phone. I pull over to them and she freezes, the guy says "back up" to her and starts rushing my car.

    I speed off, this was my first and hopefully last close call. Hopefully this helps the next guy avoid getting in a crazy situation that I just escaped.

  8. #1918

    Change of scenery

    Quote Originally Posted by Primos  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised. Usually the Christmas rush starts about now, when all the forgotten talent cones out of retirement to make extra holiday money before retiring again in January. Maybe it'll be a late start this year.
    Check out seeking or Secretbenefits. Plenty of new girls on there. Just got to play your cards right.

  9. #1917

    Dead

    I'm surprised. Usually the Christmas rush starts about now, when all the forgotten talent cones out of retirement to make extra holiday money before retiring again in January. Maybe it'll be a late start this year.

  10. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDamnHero  [View Original Post]
    I've contributed a fair share and I usually weed out my own. But this one catches my eye every time, any fellow mongers get ahold of this one? I tried texting a few days ago and didn't get a response and I'm not one to continually text. Seems the pool has run dry lately. I don't have a "go to" anymore and I heard Cassidy is on that downward spiral, last time I saw her in Mystic she was pretty banged up, but wasn't horrible. Help a brother out!!

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...-/581751282358
    Doing a reverse image search points to some OF girl named Jayda Freaks. Oddly enough, her OF page appears to be down indefinitely.

    Whether she escorts or not, I couldn't tell you.

  11. #1915

    Sexy mami ready to play

    I've contributed a fair share and I usually weed out my own. But this one catches my eye every time, any fellow mongers get ahold of this one? I tried texting a few days ago and didn't get a response and I'm not one to continually text. Seems the pool has run dry lately. I don't have a "go to" anymore and I heard Cassidy is on that downward spiral, last time I saw her in Mystic she was pretty banged up, but wasn't horrible. Help a brother out!!

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...-/581751282358
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nza1nzmyngeyoddmody1ntzjmzmwmjnlmta5n2q0zjmxnmvmyg.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #1914

    Jane

    Should be coming home from vacation early January, maybe sooner depending on how and if they factor in time for good behavior.

  13. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by Primos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited her yet? I remember seeing her ads in the past but can't find any reports.
    Also has anyone seen Cassidy lately, is she still spiralling?

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/221969900459
    Seen Cassidy about a week ago. She is looking horrible. She is so bad I let her blow me for about 20 before I stopped her I could let her suck all night and I wasn't going to bust she is that bad. It's a shame she was always at least reliable to respond to me anyways. That was my last visit to her for sure.

  14. #1912

    Wild child

    Has anyone visited her yet? I remember seeing her ads in the past but can't find any reports.
    Also has anyone seen Cassidy lately, is she still spiralling?

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...e/221969900459
    Last edited by Primos; 11-22-22 at 13:29. Reason: Additional info

  15. #1911

    After Action

    1. I didn't take the first reply seriously, more or less took it as someone who gets checked normally.

    2. I was covered, with exception of the BBBJ, so chances are better.

    3. I was talking about the place being sketchy not my thoughts of catching something.

    There's been a lot of talk and part of me likes it. Stirring the pot is fun but time to move on. I'm fine, so let's get the girls that need some help a little recognition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape