Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17896

    Miss Amazing

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/059962798866

    I finally got some time to spend with this pretty young thing. She is a looker with a body built for sex, that's for sure.

    Communication was easy. I sent her a message from my text now account, she responded 20 minutes later. We agreed on a time. I was guided to her place on the w. Side. It was very clean, she smelled excellent, fresh perfume and her skin was so soft.

    I went ahead and gave her the donation as before we started so she was comfortable with me. Yeah yeah I know, but I didn't get the least bit of a bad vibe from her.

    First off everything is covered, so she put a bag on me, then proceeded to engulf me while playing with the boys. I had to stop her about 10 minutes into it, because she was so hot I wanted to explode in her mouth even if I'm covered. She hoped on cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, we made it to doggy and I maybe lasted 5 minutes behind that fine perfect ass.

    She laid there with me fir a few minutes, we got up, I got dressed gave her a hug and out I went. I will definitely repeat.

  2. #17895

    TheRealManeater doesn't need a link

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    It's best to just send her a message here on this platform. At maneater.
    I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.

  3. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldAss  [View Original Post]
    She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.
    Agree with all of that. Not just a great provider but a really cool human being as well.

  4. #17893

    Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by GetzMan  [View Original Post]
    Recently, I have been asked if I have Snapchat. I don't but I am wondering if I should get it. What is the downside of getting it and using it?
    It can be a big help. Use a burner email / name bla bla, you gents know what to do. I didn't realize until a few months ago how much the 18-30 yr old "kids" use snap. I have a few female friends that don't even use the text on their phone. They solely text through snap. If I text her cell I get crickets, text her snap, instant reply. Also, the feature of "delete after viewing" allows for questionable things to be sent. I was sitting at TP a few weeks ago and the bartender is sending me tity and lingerie pics via snap while I'm sitting there with her LOL.

  5. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh

    Does anyone have a report on this one.
    She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.

  6. #17891

    If only

    If only we could could get a solid pool of girls like Maneater and Sofia (switched up my burner # and everything's good now LOL) I haven't personally seen Maneater but this forum proves that if you treat a few of us right, you'd basically have a revolving door of business. It's a shame more don't follow suit. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have more than 2-3 girls at a time in rotation.

    Was going to review breezy, but why'all seem to know the story with her so figured I'd make a wishful thinking post.

  7. #17890

    Jiggle and Lauren maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    I found myself reminiscing about the last duo BBBJ I got from Gen and Macey, if that tells you how long it's been for me, but thier "dueling harmonica" technique is something I'll never forget. I know there are a few duos advertising but none seem to have glowing reviews or are reported that one girl bbjs while the other just stairs off awkwardly. I'm interested if anyone has a line on a good, dependable duo between here, Columbus and / or Cincinnati? Thanks, stay safe.
    I think they're often together. I've seen each separately and like them both, jiggle is younger and more personable, also charges more but it think I remember her saying they do duos or seeing it in the ad. Just ask either one.

  8. #17889

    Golden V

    Set something up with Golden V a few days ago. I arrived at the agreed upon time and texted. She said no one can ever find her place so she'll come out and get me. After 10 minutes of waiting, I asked if she's still coming out. I waited 10 more minutes then left. Never did hear back.

    I then contacted Star in Miamisburg and had a nice 2nd visit with her. I was impressed as it was super short notice and only a 3 minute wait in her parking lot. I had to wait about 15 minutes before my 1st visit a few weeks ago.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337

  9. #17888

    Sb

    To add to Joe's, here's a gorgeous, hot, chocolate lava cake sugar baby: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4f2114f90551b6.

    Even more beautiful than the pics, intelligent, mature, and savvy. The meet and greet went extremely well, so the second dinner was absolutely incredible, back at my place.

  10. #17887

    U4 eahh

    https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh

    Does anyone have a report on this one.

  11. #17886

    I won't get one

    Quote Originally Posted by GetzMan  [View Original Post]
    Recently, I have been asked if I have Snapchat. I don't but I am wondering if I should get it. What is the downside of getting it and using it?
    I keep a low social media profile. Plus I try to control the situation as much as possible. If a girl tells me I have to get something to see her I say goodbye. I do not want more proof the LEO can use. Plus I do not like to be told what to do. People believe all these sites are ok but what do you really know about them.

  12. #17885

    Realmaneater

    Saw Realmaneater last week. She is a nice lady has a nice personality and fun to be around. She enjoys making the person she is with happy.

    Honestji.

  13. #17884

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I believe her handle is "RealManEater".
    Thank You!!

  14. #17883

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!
    I believe her handle is "RealManEater".

  15. #17882

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    It's best to just send her a message here on this platform. At maneater.
    Thank you sir!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape