Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 25732
-
11-24-22 07:04 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 80U4 eahh
https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh
Does anyone have a report on this one.
-
11-24-22 06:30 #17886Banned Member

Posts: 619I won't get one
I keep a low social media profile. Plus I try to control the situation as much as possible. If a girl tells me I have to get something to see her I say goodbye. I do not want more proof the LEO can use. Plus I do not like to be told what to do. People believe all these sites are ok but what do you really know about them.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 22:12 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 224Realmaneater
Saw Realmaneater last week. She is a nice lady has a nice personality and fun to be around. She enjoys making the person she is with happy.
Honestji.
-
11-23-22 20:35 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank You!!
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:31 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 827Maneater
I believe her handle is "RealManEater".
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:48 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:19 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 105Man eater xonttact
It's best to just send her a message here on this platform. At maneater.
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:45 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 827Kristy84
Well, I texted with her around 6 months ago and went to her place in Middletown and I walked in, met her, and walked right back out. End of story.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:01 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 353Sofia
Hooked up with Sofia again.
Glad I gave her a 2nd chance.
This was our 5th hook up and the best yet.
BBBJ,69,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, and finish with swallow.
Paid for hour and we went at it hard for over 90 minutes.
-
11-23-22 14:57 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 259Nothing if you don't use your real name or an avatar that actually looks like you if you're going to use it to hit up escorts but if you're going to use it to just use it like normal, it's an okay app. Just basically an app you can message people and post pics and such. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 14:06 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 63Kristy84
I saw her a few times from 2019-2021. My observation is she had an attitude during the process of setting up a visit, but was ok once we were together. Her oral skills were "OK", not great. However, she seemed to get into FS. Generally, to steal the line, she seemed like a "cum dodger" for me too. Based on my conversations, I think she is tired of having babies and she was not using birth control, so any bare item with cum around it freaks her out. Having said that, there was one time she seemed to be under the influence of adult beverages (not sure. She claims not to drink) and she surprised me by jumping on right after BBBJ (happened fast. A quick position change and she dropped down and it went right in. No cover). She got maybe 6 full pumps in (kind of aggressive. Actually, well done) and I rolled her over and pulled out and finished on that belly. I did not make a big deal about it, and I don't know if she was looking for a load or what (I only do CFS). But she seemed / acted kind of strange as we got dressed and I left.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:54 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Can you share a link please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:35 #17875

Posts: 31Tonya the Maneater
I'm having a blast and I count all of you as friends! You have all been kind and discreet. I think this website is the best way I have found! I mean I don't even have an ad on anywhere. Had some new people this week and absolutely enjoyed conversations today with a very smart individual! We have a lot in common and two pops later he was back to work. This is very good on your lunch break or just a midday nooner too ease the stress. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:10 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 485Tonya Maneater
Saw Tonya / Maneater again recently also. Tried to hold out but damn had me exploding in a matter of minutes. Talented woman, excellent company also hung out for a spell after and chatted.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:12 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 105Man eater (Tanya)
As advertised. Skilled. Super sweet. Easy to talk to. Easy to plan and location was fine. I didn't find it sketch at all.











Reply With Quote





