Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24850

    Happy Thanksgiving to All out here.

    And Holy Shit Bugger bro. Damn! Yo you Posted that whole entire Site. The links were never ending man. LOL.

    One of those girls has a few really negative reviews. She's that blonde sexy looking one, usually is on several other sites. Shit man, I can't think of her name? Because your post has so many links, I lost track. But she's known to Upsell majorly and give horrible Service. That's what others have said.

  2. #24849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Has been posting out of Randolph for about s week.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...w/658273293178
    Tasha ain't that tight bro. I hate when they lied about being tight like that.

  3. #24848

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow mongers!

    Speaking of 'stuffing', who are you thankful for? I'd say Marcele a Brazilian in Waltham who gave me the best ass fuck experience of my life! Who is your most thankful experience of '22?

  4. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Has been posting out of Randolph for about s week.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...w/658273293178
    Tattoos look familiar. I think she was one of the girls who hosted out of the trailerpark in Rockland.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    This is a forum where free speech is allowed. Backpage and the others were sites where people advertised money for sex. If the cops figure out who wrote something specific on this site, that could theoretically be evidence to be used against them, but is not in and of itself a crime.
    Past misdemeanor. To make an arrest for a misdemeanor the elements of the crime must be witnessed by the officer. They could swear out a criminal complaint with the clerk magistrate, but then they'd need to subpoena the webhost for records. Which means contacting the state department to request the government where the site is hosted to request the information from the webhost. Even if it's a foreign government that cooperates with the US, they're not going through all of that for a misdemeanor arrest.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #24845

    I'll TAKE YOU TO CLIMAXES YOU NEVER COULD IMAGINE BABY

    This one use to post out of Everett, now is out of Quincy. Anyone try her out?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/655960437282

  7. #24844

    Simply the best tight juicy sweet

    Has anyone seen her. Has been posting out of Randolph for about s week.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...w/658273293178

  8. #24843
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbalsarian  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the house in Malden between Malden center and oak grove? More of a private strip club? Was there once, don't remember a line up just being in a room when a woman prob mid 30's with big star tattoos over her belly came in. They took credit cards at the door for a house fee?
    I remember then being around but they had pretty bad reputation for upsell etc. I never went as far as going there, though out of curiosity I did drive around once to just see where it was. Trying to remember which street it was but I'm really not sure. Clifton St maybe?

    T.

  9. #24842

    Seems?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure its a girl and not a TS? If you click on more pictures, there are few pics with dick but seems like those pics are of different person. Be careful brother.
    Definitely a different person. Look at the tattooo. Not to mention the face.

  10. #24841
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    If the cops actually read these wouldn't this site be gone along time ago? Curious like they did with back page and cityxguide.
    This is a forum where free speech is allowed. Backpage and the others were sites where people advertised money for sex. If the cops figure out who wrote something specific on this site, that could theoretically be evidence to be used against them, but is not in and of itself a crime.

  11. #24840
    Quote Originally Posted by Serp567  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/100721213

    Photos look good. Been posting for about a week, first in Saugus, now in Waltham.
    Are you sure its a girl and not a TS? If you click on more pictures, there are few pics with dick but seems like those pics are of different person. Be careful brother.

  12. #24839
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Uncle LEO definitely reads the forum, but these "secret codes" certainly aren't fooling them. I don't know why anybody bothers with it.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Agreed. I don't care if cops know I pay $200 to screw some lady in her living room.

  13. #24838
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Her boyfriend / husband came in while we were in the living room. She had porn playing on the TV and he walked in. I had my boots and jeans off. Everything else I had on as we were just getting started. I always kept everything in my pocket in case this scenario happened. No violence or anything. But, he could've caused damage if he wanted to. She said she'll meet me in my car, she shut the door and locked it.

    With so many ads and a family woman, this is the least I'd expect. It could've been worse if I was inside her and then he walked in. Either way, she put me in a dangerous situation. Some of you may have had good luck with her. But, it could mean she's leading the robbery method now.
    This reminded me of one of my first encounters. It was with a lady named Marissa that lived in Arlington and provided out of her mom's house. Anyway, the first time I visit her, she's riding my dick and some dude walks in and is basically crying and saying "you don't have to do this" to her. I was shocked, but she told him to get the F out and kept riding me while he stood in the door. Dude got to see me cum while screwing his girlfriend.

  14. #24837

    Anyone seen her yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/100721213

    Photos look good. Been posting for about a week, first in Saugus, now in Waltham.

  15. #24836
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I never understood the coded language and always thought it was dumb. It might have worked to fool LE years ago. Posted a few days ago about sticking with girls you already know with the election of the new governor. I see crack downs coming once she takes office. Some joker PM'd the same day I made that post. New username, zero board posts, asking me if I could share info on any ladies I may know who are good. Guy said he had no info to trade with me and that he just moved here from Ireland. He said he could share info on some girls in Ireland. Yeah like I'm just going to hop on a flight to Ireland on a whim. Nice try cop!
    To be fair, I saw a smoking hot chick in Dublin about 5 years ago for under $150 euro for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape