Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 25710
-
11-24-22 15:31 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 110Golden V
Set something up with Golden V a few days ago. I arrived at the agreed upon time and texted. She said no one can ever find her place so she'll come out and get me. After 10 minutes of waiting, I asked if she's still coming out. I waited 10 more minutes then left. Never did hear back.
I then contacted Star in Miamisburg and had a nice 2nd visit with her. I was impressed as it was super short notice and only a 3 minute wait in her parking lot. I had to wait about 15 minutes before my 1st visit a few weeks ago.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337
-
11-24-22 11:53 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 334Sb
To add to Joe's, here's a gorgeous, hot, chocolate lava cake sugar baby: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4f2114f90551b6.
Even more beautiful than the pics, intelligent, mature, and savvy. The meet and greet went extremely well, so the second dinner was absolutely incredible, back at my place.
-
11-24-22 07:04 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 79U4 eahh
https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh
Does anyone have a report on this one.
-
11-24-22 06:30 #17877Banned Member

Posts: 619I won't get one
I keep a low social media profile. Plus I try to control the situation as much as possible. If a girl tells me I have to get something to see her I say goodbye. I do not want more proof the LEO can use. Plus I do not like to be told what to do. People believe all these sites are ok but what do you really know about them.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 22:12 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 224Realmaneater
Saw Realmaneater last week. She is a nice lady has a nice personality and fun to be around. She enjoys making the person she is with happy.
Honestji.
-
11-23-22 20:35 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank You!!
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:31 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 827Maneater
I believe her handle is "RealManEater".
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:48 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:19 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 105Man eater xonttact
It's best to just send her a message here on this platform. At maneater.
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:45 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 827Kristy84
Well, I texted with her around 6 months ago and went to her place in Middletown and I walked in, met her, and walked right back out. End of story.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:01 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 353Sofia
Hooked up with Sofia again.
Glad I gave her a 2nd chance.
This was our 5th hook up and the best yet.
BBBJ,69,cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, and finish with swallow.
Paid for hour and we went at it hard for over 90 minutes.
-
11-23-22 14:57 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 259Nothing if you don't use your real name or an avatar that actually looks like you if you're going to use it to hit up escorts but if you're going to use it to just use it like normal, it's an okay app. Just basically an app you can message people and post pics and such. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 14:06 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 63Kristy84
I saw her a few times from 2019-2021. My observation is she had an attitude during the process of setting up a visit, but was ok once we were together. Her oral skills were "OK", not great. However, she seemed to get into FS. Generally, to steal the line, she seemed like a "cum dodger" for me too. Based on my conversations, I think she is tired of having babies and she was not using birth control, so any bare item with cum around it freaks her out. Having said that, there was one time she seemed to be under the influence of adult beverages (not sure. She claims not to drink) and she surprised me by jumping on right after BBBJ (happened fast. A quick position change and she dropped down and it went right in. No cover). She got maybe 6 full pumps in (kind of aggressive. Actually, well done) and I rolled her over and pulled out and finished on that belly. I did not make a big deal about it, and I don't know if she was looking for a load or what (I only do CFS). But she seemed / acted kind of strange as we got dressed and I left.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:54 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Can you share a link please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:35 #17866

Posts: 31Tonya the Maneater
I'm having a blast and I count all of you as friends! You have all been kind and discreet. I think this website is the best way I have found! I mean I don't even have an ad on anywhere. Had some new people this week and absolutely enjoyed conversations today with a very smart individual! We have a lot in common and two pops later he was back to work. This is very good on your lunch break or just a midday nooner too ease the stress. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





