Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 18409
-
11-24-22 08:56 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 146We all have different tastes and expectations. I respect everyone point of view and experience. Personally I didn't find Bebe to be exceptional and as amazing as many are describing her. I saw her before she came back. I had a good time, nothing out of the norm.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
My place to go is Sun right now. The boss tells you up front the visit is 45 minutes, the girls are awesome.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
11-24-22 02:11 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 640Bebe Empire
How much time did you get and did she give you TS? Curious because others report they're doing 30 minutes and imply no TS. Also, was there a wait to see her? Just trying to determine if I want to take a chance on her. Appreciate your insights!
Originally Posted by ScrewLoose
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:47 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, this. You have to call to see who's available then by the time you get there, that provider might already be in a session. It's best to just stop by whenever you're in the area and see who's working when they open the door.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 17:19 #12721Banned Member

Posts: 873You never know who's working. They advertise girls that are never there. It's a pain to see who is working because they don't post a schedule and can't text for an appointment. If you walk in and refuse to see the tranny he freaks out.
Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ
[View Original Post]
If Churchill can post a schedule and text, I don't see why it's so hard for RS.
-
11-23-22 14:31 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 129Empire Bebe
Requested for Bebe at Empire after seeing the suggestions here. She was great. Was taking directions really well. Decent English proficiency. 8 for house and 1.2 for FS.
-
11-23-22 10:55 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 14Relaxation station
I'm just curious why more people don't go to relaxation station. I've never been before. But seems legit. Any feed back?
-
11-22-22 20:41 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 96Had pretty much the same experience with Bebe. Was pretty surprised when I first saw her walk in but a shame once going through the motions.
Originally Posted by FillHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 16:04 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 121Vanity licence plates at AMP
Hit up Eva's yesterday and saw Vickie. She's gorgeous and always a very very fun time. She's leaving for good she said in two weeks.
BUT as I pulled in I noticed a car in the lot with a vanity plate that said a guys name on it. Now I'm not one to tell people what do do but man if you park over on the street near the park you might have less of a chance of being identified.
-
11-22-22 12:58 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 47YMMV BeBe
Yes she younger and is hot for the caliber of girls in this area for many years. I've seen her once. So machincal, maybe it was just that day for her. Going through the motion. Wanting it to be over.
Originally Posted by ShoreSick
[View Original Post]
But I do understand after in the game for awhile, it does become machincal to them all. Thats why I've only seen her once. I'd rather have an older or just one that doesn't act like she's sick of her 9 to5 rather than a rare one that wishes you would leave as soon as you hand her the fee.
YMMV.
-
11-22-22 00:40 #12715Regular Member

Posts: 7Don't miss out
People probably got upset because they kept paying for an hour. Problem being it is hard to last 10 minutes. She is a bad ass at what she does. You should take her for 5 minutes if that is most available.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 19:00 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 640Bebe
Someone said they're only doing 30 minute visits.
Originally Posted by ShoreSick
[View Original Post]
If so is she worth only getting her for 30 minutes? I assume they're doing this because she is in high demand and want to try to keep up. I want to see her but I'm on the fence about it due to the 30 situation. Rubmaps says. 6 for 45 and. 80 for one hour. Can anyone confirm what's going on?
-
11-21-22 10:54 #12713Regular Member

Posts: 7Best there is
Bebe is the absolute truth. This may sound crazy but when you see her say "What the fuck?
Originally Posted by Akarikanna
[View Original Post]
She will get a smile and she will know who recommended her. LOL.
-
11-21-22 06:22 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 132Bebe at Empire
Is she worth the 1. 5 hour drive each way from Lexington? I have been to Island Breeze in the past and saw Fefe for 90 minutes which was well worth it. Everything I hear about Bebe sounds worth it with the exception of being cut short on time. For that long of a drive I don't want to be shorted.
-
11-21-22 04:08 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 3103News flash
This board already has a moderator.
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 07:27 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 640It's not that important dude
It's not that important dude.
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





