Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 1828 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28897

    I've seen 2 out of the 3 (sort of)

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, I'm heading to JAX next week and seeking some 411. Checking out the brown sugar line up and don't want to waste my time. Any 411 on this line up?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/170246532476

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/383782808090

    Really thinking about this one: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/574144505409.

    Or if someone has a recommendation, that would work too.

    Be safe out there!
    Never booked a session with the first one, but I did with her friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-816-6316). Her friend was terrible. Her other friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-268-1102) was decent.

    The second one is fugly, don't do it. Her apartment smelled like cancerous, cigarrette smoke and the area was shady. (Her ad used to be this: https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-530-1928 but she's 100% not her. She catfished me.)

    IDK anything about the 3rd one. (If you see her, let me know how it went. I'm interested as well.)

    BTW if anyone has any recommendations for me to try, preferably between the ages of 18-28, please let me know.

  2. #28896

    I've seen 2 out of the 3 (sort of)

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, I'm heading to JAX next week and seeking some 411. Checking out the brown sugar line up and don't want to waste my time. Any 411 on this line up?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/170246532476

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/383782808090

    Really thinking about this one: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/574144505409.

    Or if someone has a recommendation, that would work too.

    Be safe out there!
    Never booked a session with the first one, but I did with her friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-816-6316). Her friend was terrible. Her other friend (https://sumosear.ch/phone/917-268-1102) was decent.

    The second one is fugly, don't do it. Her apartment smelled like cancerous, cigarrette smoke and the area was shady. (Her ad used to be this: https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-530-1928 but she's 100% not her. She catfished me.)

    IDK anything about the 3rd one. (If you see her, let me know how it went. I'm interested as well.).

    BTW if anyone has any recommendations for me to try, preferably between the ages of 18-28, please let me know.

  3. #28895

    ISO Brown Sugar

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm heading to JAX next week and seeking some 411. Checking out the brown sugar line up and don't want to waste my time. Any 411 on this line up?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/170246532476

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/383782808090

    Really thinking about this one: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/574144505409.

    Or if someone has a recommendation, that would work too.

    Be safe out there!

  4. #28894

    Crispy Latina


  5. #28893
    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info here? Nothing is coming up under the search.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/589334783242

  6. #28892

    Anyone?

    Anyone with info here? Nothing is coming up under the search.

  7. #28891

    Any updates on her from the last year or so?

    I've seen on here that https://katieflowersmodeling.com/ is false advertising by using old photos, but I don't know if photos have been updated since then. Is she worth the cost? I'm tentatively planning on seeing her soon, but with prices like those I'm. Nervous.

  8. #28890

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    So, would you mind telling the rest of us if this is the young lady you are so fondly speaking of?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/545341524852
    I've seen her a few times. Super sweet but not sure why T F she hangs around that shady hotel. Great BBBJ though I won't lie. Loves it too. Seniors Pm me for more details.

  9. #28889

    Two Senorita's

    Took the plunge on this one because I liked that it was close to me. Beach Blvd and St. John's Bluff at The suites of in town. They offered one or the double special at 2 bens for a HH. One is pretty attractive with a nice body and top. The other not as good looking but she sure did make up for it with the nice sloppy and tight box. For travel Latina's it was worth it for me. Nice girls and smell good. Freshly showered. Pretty sure I could have stayed for a taco they were so welcoming LOL. Everything covered but still overall a good time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...iente/51959724

  10. #28888

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam1989  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to lurk and noticed this beauty Veronica.

    I've been checking reviews and decided to jump on this because of the insane mic skills and DT at end.

    Let's say the reviews are definitely not wrong at all, I'm a BJ type of guy, got in contact and chatted a few days with her then decided to schedule a morning with her, she definitely looks exactly like her pics, she definitely has an ass, no drug use that I see of, and definitely new to this.

    80 Mario coins for bbbjcimws, did I say I love BJ more? I actually wish I had 20 more coins to get fans.

    Next time I will.

    Dream comes, very talkative just to get to know you, very nice, she does have a cast on her hand because someone decided to try and rob her and she beat them up and got hurt from it.

    I can say, I'm not a little package she was like holy shit but she Deepthroat the whole time, took care of the boys, got to play with the cat.

    Can I say this was probably the best bbbjcimws I've ever had? At the end, Deepthroat while you are unloading your baking batter.

    Will repeat, definitely going to keep her number.
    So, would you mind telling the rest of us if this is the young lady you are so fondly speaking of?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/545341524852

  11. #28887

    Outcall

    Lost my account here and gmail seems to block stuff from this site now. Won't send me a activation or password reset email.

    Had to make a stupid new account at zoho so I could actually get emails. SIGH.

    Any ways.

    Working from home now. Solo. Near university and san Jose.

    Looking for someone near ish that area that may do outcalls.

    I keep running into dreamers that are out in op or at the beach or north side.

    And want to charge extra for gas.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #28886

    So

    So your posting a golden review, keeping her number and going to see her again, but your not sharing her link or any info others can use to meet her! What's the point?

  13. #28885

    Veronica Best

    So I decided to lurk and noticed this beauty Veronica.

    I've been checking reviews and decided to jump on this because of the insane mic skills and DT at end.

    Let's say the reviews are definitely not wrong at all, I'm a BJ type of guy, got in contact and chatted a few days with her then decided to schedule a morning with her, she definitely looks exactly like her pics, she definitely has an ass, no drug use that I see of, and definitely new to this.

    80 Mario coins for bbbjcimws, did I say I love BJ more? I actually wish I had 20 more coins to get fans.

    Next time I will.

    Dream comes, very talkative just to get to know you, very nice, she does have a cast on her hand because someone decided to try and rob her and she beat them up and got hurt from it.

    I can say, I'm not a little package she was like holy shit but she Deepthroat the whole time, took care of the boys, got to play with the cat.

    Can I say this was probably the best bbbjcimws I've ever had? At the end, Deepthroat while you are unloading your baking batter.

    Will repeat, definitely going to keep her number.

  14. #28884
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    All her old information.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-530-4269

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-373-4750

    In my experience she was always super difficult to book with. But I haven't seen her in a few months so maybe things have changed.

    More information to be had via pm.
    Still at the shitty location behind the BP and Dennys in OP. But she's still very much good to go. Even with that location I see her often. Always a great time railing that tight little body. Bonus is she's also still cheaper then most.

  15. #28883

    Unknown name Latina

    I usually have good success with the Latinas. Some times they are a little thicker than I'd like, but still sexy.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2869184

    The one that answered the door on this ad was fat. Really fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape