Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 1681 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20608

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Coba72  [View Original Post]
    She fine. Pics are real. She's from out towards New Bern area.
    A couple weeks ago there was a petite girl fitting this description hanging around the adult bookstore according to a post. The OP said she claimed to be a stripper and was there to make extra $. The OP said her name was 2 hot2 Hannah. If it's true that may be the best piece of ass to ever step foot in that place and we actually missed out.

  2. #20607

    Thougtsbon Ava aka Baby?


  3. #20606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherNC  [View Original Post]
    A sketchy Eros ad with no info and fake pictures endorsed by "long time reader, first time poster". Hard pass.
    It's LEO. They typically don't advertise on that site because of cost factors. Could be though, maybe they are upping their game to catch those "traffickers".

  4. #20605

    Asian Korean on EROS

    Anyone visited her?

    I am planning to visit her but she is damn expensive 6 $$ for HR and promises FS GFE.

    Please suggest your valuable opinions and feed back!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...cat=6192&avs=1

  5. #20604

    Who? Link? Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    I TOFT and grabbed this one after doing a fuck ton of back tracking and cursing TER. She's apparently been around for about a year. Anyways I went visited her and can confirm she's the one in the pics, more specifically she has the short hair style right now. She looks great in person even if she is on the shorter side and the damage was bad but I don't go hobbying often so I just took it. She's got a nice ass and is fine with Greek which was fun. She keeps the TV on while you're visiting, is a pain in the ass to communicate with cause she doesn't know much English, and she will rush you, so I'd probably just recommend her for a half hour.
    Who are you talking about?

  6. #20603

    Link?

    Do you have a link to her ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    I TOFT and grabbed this one after doing a fuck ton of back tracking and cursing TER. She's apparently been around for about a year. Anyways I went visited her and can confirm she's the one in the pics, more specifically she has the short hair style right now. She looks great in person even if she is on the shorter side and the damage was bad but I don't go hobbying often so I just took it. She's got a nice ass and is fine with Greek which was fun. She keeps the TV on while you're visiting, is a pain in the ass to communicate with cause she doesn't know much English, and she will rush you, so I'd probably just recommend her for a half hour.
    .

  7. #20602

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    I see she is back on snap advertising cary Incall. I pass her a lot lately at her job. I wonder if she still ghosting.
    Ghosted me just yesterday.

  8. #20601

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Negotiate. She will settle for less.
    I see she is back on snap advertising cary Incall. I pass her a lot lately at her job. I wonder if she still ghosting.

  9. #20600
    Quote Originally Posted by FlewD  [View Original Post]
    I TOFT and grabbed this one after doing a fuck ton of back tracking and cursing TER. She's apparently been around for about a year. Anyways I went visited her and can confirm she's the one in the pics, more specifically she has the short hair style right now. She looks great in person even if she is on the shorter side and the damage was bad but I don't go hobbying often so I just took it. She's got a nice ass and is fine with Greek which was fun. She keeps the TV on while you're visiting, is a pain in the ass to communicate with cause she doesn't know much English, and she will rush you, so I'd probably just recommend her for a half hour.
    You forgot a link man.

  10. #20599

    Any BBBJ FIV for around 60

    Can be more just not looking for 100 - 200 for non FS.

  11. #20598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  12. #20597
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-e...raleigh-389908

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...raleigh-942442

    Does anyone in the Raleigh area know about either of these two ladies? Are they real or scams, a good or bad experience? Thanks.

  13. #20596
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Is it Blue / Wednesday the White or Pink / Friday the Latina one that stinks down there? We need to know. It's not clear, seems like you saw both, but not sure.
    I read the review and it was clear to me that he was talking about Blue.

  14. #20595
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Pretty but rushes.

    I TOFT and grabbed this one after doing a fuck ton of back tracking and cursing TER. She's apparently been around for about a year. Anyways I went visited her and can confirm she's the one in the pics, more specifically she has the short hair style right now. She looks great in person even if she is on the shorter side and the damage was bad but I don't go hobbying often so I just took it. She's got a nice ass and is fine with Greek which was fun. She keeps the TV on while you're visiting, is a pain in the ass to communicate with cause she doesn't know much English, and she will rush you, so I'd probably just recommend her for a half hour.

  15. #20594

    What's your badge number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff87  [View Original Post]
    Today I believe that Eros had a problem, and all the pictures of her, were without blurred on her face, and to my surprise she looked like a doll.

    Without thinking too much, I went to meet her near the airport. Easy verification.

    Carol had a Latin accent, but she is from Brazil and she had a body that you would expect from a person of this nationality. Big buttcheck; nice tits check and I loved the accent. When I walked in she was wearing a bra and thong panties which made her ass look even better, clothes came off and the fun began. We enjoyed touching and exploring each other's bodies. Carol is not thin but she is very curvy. Next came a CB which was average as I wished she had played with the boys more but she gave me my first pop while we were in 69. During the recovery period, I performed DATY and brought her to her first O as she really tensed up and got super wet. Once this was done, we started with CG and moved on to several other positions finishing in Doggie.

    I've always followed the forum, but I didn't have the courage to post, today I really wanted to share my experience. Feel free to send me a DM.

    All in all a very nice experience and I will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8466930.htm
    A sketchy Eros ad with no info and fake pictures endorsed by "long time reader, first time poster". Hard pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape