Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 356 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3456

    Sherk

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is that 70 in addition to the massage fee, so 130?
    70 totally out the door.

  2. #3455

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    70 and always paid at end.
    Is that 70 in addition to the massage fee, so 130?

  3. #3454

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    70 and always paid at end.
    That her rate or her age?

  4. #3453

    Lee's

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine123  [View Original Post]
    Where is Shrek located at She really sounds good and interesting I am very interested in seeing her.
    70 and always paid at end.

  5. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine123  [View Original Post]
    Where is Shrek located at She really sounds good and interesting I am very interested in seeing her.
    Lee's. Trust me, you don't want any of that.

  6. #3451

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine123  [View Original Post]
    Where is Shrek located at She really sounds good and interesting I am very interested in seeing her.
    Last time I saw her she was wearing an orange suit thanks to the big tough cops that shut her down. Meanwhile there's almost a shooting everynite in town & there's still massive drugs on the street BUT they want to waste their time & resources nail much easier prey!

  7. #3450

    Shrek

    Where is Shrek located at She really sounds good and interesting I am very interested in seeing her.

  8. #3449

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    LOL not going to lie Shrek was my favorite because she let you cip for cheap.
    Where is she located at I would like to see her and how cheap.

  9. #3448

    The "success" of the massage parlor raids

    I actually really needed a massage, so I figured I would see what was out there. I knew the raids occurred but wanted to see for myself. I looked at places I knew were good for a happy ending in the past, but was not going to ask for it:

    Started on the Sylvania side just to see:

    Central & King (Relax Zone). Closed. Google not updated. Since I believe this was the owner (owns 3), no surprise.

    Central & Holland-Sylvania (Let's Relax). Closed. Google says temporarily closed.

    Bancroft & Holland-Sylvania (Asian Lucky Spa). Closed. Google not updated.

    McCord & Angola (not sure of the name, I think it just says "massage. " Closed.

    Airport & Bernath (Massage Spa? Closed.

    Secor near Hill or near South (Sky). Most definitely open. 5 cars out front and mamasan said "come back 30 minutes. ".

    Top Relax (Reynolds & Glendale). Closed. No surprise there.

    Did not venture up to Melon. Find it odd that Sky was not hit, but the primarily Hand Job places were. Things may be dry for a bit.

  10. #3447

    Old hags

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    If you are going to bang a old ugly fat chic you should be able to do that for free.
    BS, they should be paying you for the fun they're having!

  11. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravin1969  [View Original Post]
    Turn her over and pretend LOL.
    If you are going to bang a old ugly fat chic you should be able to do that for free.

  12. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    LOL,Idk if I coulda stayed hard looking @ that mug of hers!
    Turn her over and pretend LOL.

  13. #3444

    It will be fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    LOL,Idk if I coulda stayed hard looking @ that mug of hers!
    Just close your eyes and picture someone hot.

  14. #3443

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    LOL not going to lie Shrek was my favorite because she let you cip for cheap.
    Curious just how cheap is she. My standards can be pretty low when the price is right.

  15. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    LOL,Idk if I coulda stayed hard looking @ that mug of hers!
    Kind of like mikki at lucky. You have to get your ticket punched with Shrek at least once LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape