Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20193

    Kenzie

    Wanted see if anyone has seen Kenzie off rubmd. Looks pretty good, just haven't seen much info. Thanks.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/74c667...e-4de0b18f8e95

    Lball Larry.

  2. #20192

    Haircut

    Does anyone have a hot hair lady with big titts? If so, please pm me, so she doesn't get overwhelmed like Andrea. Hahaha.

    I'm not looking for a HE or any extras. I just prefer to have my haircut by a hot girl. I've been trying different Sports Clips and Hair Saloons, but haven't had any luck yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I remember going to Command Performance to get my haircut and the stylist would push her tits against the back of my neck / head. I was too dumb then. Looking back I wish I had asked if they see people outside of the shop.

  3. #20191

    Andrea

    I don't think you were messing with us. I think she got freaked out, by the huge influx of interest out of nowhere. She was polite, but surprised. Your contributions are appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's not taking new clients. She doesn't really live local anymore. Lives out in Jonesburg. Maybe she just wants to be low volume. My bad. I thought that she was still seeing clients because of the website and because I had seen her during the pandemic.

    The fact that you guys think I'm fucking with you intentionally despite my contributions to this board are disconcerting. I've never intentionally fucked with anybody on this site. Hopefully, this board doesn't fill up with unnecessary drama like some of the Ecuadorian Hermit Crab site.

  4. #20190
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, were you just fucking with us? I (and apparently quite a few other mongers) reached out to her after this series of posts. She says "that was 17 years ago, please take my number down". I suspect her phone blew up. Bunch of us perverts were stoked about a skinny broad with tits doing 2 pops. LOL!
    Maybe she's not taking new clients. She doesn't really live local anymore. Lives out in Jonesburg. Maybe she just wants to be low volume. My bad. I thought that she was still seeing clients because of the website and because I had seen her during the pandemic.

    The fact that you guys think I'm fucking with you intentionally despite my contributions to this board are disconcerting. I've never intentionally fucked with anybody on this site. Hopefully, this board doesn't fill up with unnecessary drama like some of the Ecuadorian Hermit Crab site.

  5. #20189
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I forgot Andrea. The one with the second story salon on Hampton. Skinny and old with decent sized fakers. She always gets two pops out of you no matter how hard it is. It's kind of her calling card. She's still out there. Thought about it once or twice since she is willing, but only HJ and BBBJ. And I'm a big fan of pussy. So I have to be in the mood for her.
    Just curious, were you just fucking with us? I (and apparently quite a few other mongers) reached out to her after this series of posts. She says "that was 17 years ago, please take my number down". I suspect her phone blew up. Bunch of us perverts were stoked about a skinny broad with tits doing 2 pops. LOL!

  6. #20188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a Russian lady in Kirkwood that would give a haircut +++ Don't know if it's still happening.

    Bone.
    You're talking about Ereena. Sadly she's long gone, moved out of state and got married.

  7. #20187
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a Russian lady in Kirkwood that would give a haircut +++ Don't know if it's still happening.

    Bone.
    True! Don't remember her name but that was a fun haircut / massage / HJ. I think she has been gone for a while now.

  8. #20186
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna  [View Original Post]
    I need a haircut and would like a BJ. Sports clips plus BJ's??
    Used to be a Russian lady in Kirkwood that would give a haircut +++ Don't know if it's still happening.

    Bone.

  9. #20185

    Andrea:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and she said she's no longer in business and asked me to take the number off the site LOL.
    I saw her at time or two and was thinking about it this week. Was fun.

  10. #20184

  11. #20183
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Added some pics just so you guys know what you're working with.

    Great tits, tho.
    Texted her and she said she's no longer in business and asked me to take the number off the site LOL.

  12. #20182

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna  [View Original Post]
    I need a haircut and would like a BJ. Sports clips plus BJ's??
    I remember going to Command Performance to get my haircut and the stylist would push her tits against the back of my neck / head. I was too dumb then. Looking back I wish I had asked if they see people outside of the shop.

  13. #20181
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna  [View Original Post]
    I need a haircut and would like a BJ. Sports clips plus BJ's??
    This was a real service when I served in South Korea. You could get a haircut, massage, and BJ. Then if you really wanted treat, you could go to the bath house. They cleaned you and your pipes. If only it was regulated and here in the states. Oh, I know why, there would be no more marriages, LOL.

  14. #20180
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Added some pics just so you guys know what you're working with.

    Great tits, tho.
    Do you know the prices for her services?

  15. #20179

    Clips

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGozinya  [View Original Post]
    Yes, with dual service one could clean up and run under the radar. That is something tantalize when getting hair cut by a tasty female.
    There used to be a place in Tampa that gave a clip and a full menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape