Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Has the monkey real bad. Boyfriend hangs around upstairs or outside. Place is trashed and may rip you off.
    She reminds me of the one off Jahnke rd St. John's woods? Saw her once house a mess and b / f hung outside I think. Never went back. Thick thighs blue eyes ad.

  2. #27363
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Sally? I know there has been a lot of police presence in that area and some providers have even gone to using two different rooms.
    When I saw Staxx she mumbled something about having two rooms. I don't get it. Can anyone explain. I would love to see her again but if LEO is around no way.

  3. #27362

  4. #27361
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Has the monkey real bad. Boyfriend hangs around upstairs or outside. Place is trashed and may rip you off.
    Thanks for the info.

  5. #27360

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, passing through your area and wondering if this chick is a good date or any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/258305948083
    Don't do it. Has the monkey real bad. Boyfriend hangs around upstairs or outside. Place is trashed and may rip you off.

  6. #27359

    Passing through

    Hi everyone, passing through your area and wondering if this chick is a good date or any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/258305948083

  7. #27358
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100525367#.

    Saw these pop up as I am visiting RVA. Address is specific which tells me they are probably real, but so specific that it seems like a trap. Anyone have any experience with them (rates / services)? I get that the pics are fake, but I like. The view of a latina bubble but straddling me.

    Thanks for the help in advance.
    I saw that and it looks way too good to be true so I'm just going to go on the side of caution and assume it's a sting.

  8. #27357

    Hotel latinas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100525367#.

    Saw these pop up as I am visiting RVA. Address is specific which tells me they are probably real, but so specific that it seems like a trap. Anyone have any experience with them (rates / services)? I get that the pics are fake, but I like. The view of a latina bubble but straddling me.

    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ec4bf35373bd5aaee41401bd2af51e9b_f.jpg‎  

  9. #27356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's saying a lot. Smoke my top 3. Might have to venture out. Be safe.
    To my knowledge, smoke didn't offer Greek. Crimson not only offers, but enjoys it. Also, Crimson isn't a cig smoker. Both of those things give the edge over Smoke.

    Also again. As noted, Crimson is NOT for those seeking a provider in their 20's or thirties (or even forties). She IS older than Smoke and looks her true age. But is not unattractive and body looks much younger than true age. And overall performance is more like 20 years or more younger than true age.

    Check the TER reviews. They are accurate.

  10. #27355

    Uncles

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've been having a hell of a time finding a regular or trying to get anyone to respond at all.

    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.

    Also I've been trying to meet pepper but she never responds.
    Saw Staxx a couple weeks ago. She stated that JES Foundation repair had some former disgruntled employees that were vandalizing the business and now they have been using Uncle as security.

  11. #27354
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    That's "former recovery counselor" Sky, not 6 ft Sky. 6 ft Sky "retired" from our game but did not stay away from the candy. If "Counselor" Sky is back in the game, that's good news. She's a great lay (or was 3 or 4 years ago).
    Yes she got arrested not too long ago, hope she's doing better.

  12. #27353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Rick! Wish I had known about her a day earlier. I didn't see her ad or I would have given it a shot instead of wasting my time with others flaking out. Going to try and catch her when she comes back.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Wow that's saying a lot. Smoke my top 3. Might have to venture out. Be safe.

  13. #27352

    Jess

    Set up a appointment with this one today comms were easy $$ for 1/2 hour. Time moved around a few times she was even going to drop the price 20 she wanted to video conference.

    Then settled for a selfie sent it over and she sent me one then a minute later she texted she had to cancel her sister just showed up. I guess she didn't like my look. Luckily Staxx was available.

    So all ended well.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/969039335315

  14. #27351
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...u/487079039716

    Reviews are in the Norfolk section (search on Crimson) and on TER.

    Looks are always subjective but photos are accurate. Clean, absolutely zero drama, friendly, and 10/10 performance. Maybe 11 out of 10. Think Smoke but even a level better.
    Thanks Rick! Wish I had known about her a day earlier. I didn't see her ad or I would have given it a shot instead of wasting my time with others flaking out. Going to try and catch her when she comes back.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #27350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230
    That's "former recovery counselor" Sky, not 6 ft Sky. 6 ft Sky "retired" from our game but did not stay away from the candy. If "Counselor" Sky is back in the game, that's good news. She's a great lay (or was 3 or 4 years ago).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape