Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18597

    Trying to get right?

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip69  [View Original Post]
    So maybe a few bad decisions! Why harp on her? Nothing to gain and she is trying to get right!
    The only trying is trying to deceive. And succeeding in doing so. Trying to get right would be posting accurate, recent photos. Until she does that, she is running a scam.

  2. #18596

    Win

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426

    Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.
    I'm sending $20 five times. Guaranteed WIN. LOL.

  3. #18595

    Tricky

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426

    Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.
    LOL. There isn't even a phone number to contact "her". All you can do is send cash.

  4. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426

    Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.
    And she takes it in the butt and lets you pee on her! For $20, I'm going to sign up!

  5. #18593

    Yep whose sucker #5?

    Probably got a dozen or simps to fall for that today I bet sadly LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal134  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426

    Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.

  6. #18592
    Quote Originally Posted by PopGarden10  [View Original Post]
    I believe Rachel does still go to ogd during the daytime. She just started making these out of state trips, but that appears to have made her rates sky rocket. Ogd does have a couple other real hot girls, but they generally don't do extra. Lucky corner will have a couple hotties as well, but similarly they arent always down with extra. There's an absolute knockout named Skyler there at times who will do HJ and bjs. All the strip clubs generally have a couple of real hot girls just most don't do extra. Guys normally go to ogd, lusty, cw, gspot and lucky bc those are the ones with girls that do extra more freely and cheaply. Check out the strip club section and guys give fairly regular updates.
    What days and times is skyler there?

  7. #18591

    Inventive

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426

    Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.

  8. #18590

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Not to be argumentative but if you didn't know her and it was some random person posting completely misleading photos would you still be so inclined to give her a chance?
    So maybe a few bad decisions! Why harp on her? Nothing to gain and she is trying to get right!

  9. #18589

    Hayley

    I was finally able to arrange a get-together with this lady.

    The difficulties in arranging a time were on me, not her.

    Pictures are accurate. She's easy to talk to. Not a stand-offish personality.

    All advertised services available, and she / we wasted no time in getting down to business.

    Will repeat. Would repeat more often if it weren't for the one-hour drive.

    I opted for hh for $.35. She quoted $$.5 - hr.

    Well worth the price of admission IMO.

    YMMV.

    Stay safe.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...a/033316114767

  10. #18588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Not to be argumentative but if you didn't know her and it was some random person posting completely misleading photos would you still be so inclined to give her a chance?
    She is super nice. That is not the point. Posting pics that are over a decade old and about 150# ago is the issue. I saw her once and had an ok time but was surprised at how big she was. Not that there is anything wrong with that but advertise accordingly.

  11. #18587
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip69  [View Original Post]
    I know Stacey and she is a good person! I don't understand a lot of you that want to undeservingly beat a person while they are down. Cut her a break and if you don't have so. Ething good to say then don't say it at all. Give her a chance to get on the side of the tracks that she wants to be on! I don't have a dog in this fight but again I know her enough to say she's a good hearted person.
    Not to be argumentative but if you didn't know her and it was some random person posting completely misleading photos would you still be so inclined to give her a chance?

  12. #18586

    Seriously, WTF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Guys, please stop being dicks to Stacy. She is a great friend to me and has been there for me when I have gone through some very rough times in my life, and she is just trying to make it in this fucked up world like the rest of us! Obviously not every chick is going to be everyones type, nor is every experience going to be good, that's just the way it goes! I've had bad experiences with other ladies and haven't blasted them on this forum, I merely just say that I won't be back. For the headaches I've saved many of you from when arguably some didn't deserve it, I dont find it unreasonable to ask you to cut the bullshit and stop harassing her! There is no reason to harass her! She is a nice person and has a wonderful heart, and wouldn't hurt anyone! I'm no saint, but Jesus Christ your behavior is abhorrent, have some couth! Don't like a lady? Cool, see someone else! Its that simple!.
    I know Stacey and she is a good person! I don't understand a lot of you that want to undeservingly beat a person while they are down. Cut her a break and if you don't have so. Ething good to say then don't say it at all. Give her a chance to get on the side of the tracks that she wants to be on! I don't have a dog in this fight but again I know her enough to say she's a good hearted person.

  13. #18585
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Shana, aka Coffee Queen, from SA? She used to hit me up for money all the the time, but you're right, she was ole reliable.
    Is this the chick that moves her tongue around like crazy with her BJ? If so she was the first girl I saw way back when that got me into the hobby. She had an ad on Craigslist haha.

    If this is the same girl and someone has contact PLEASE send me a pm. I'd love to reconnect just to kinda loop around full circle.

  14. #18584
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in touch with Shana from Akron? Late 30's / early 40's, walks with a limp sort of. Very nice, very reliable, great price.

    Think she changed her number. She used to hmu all the time, but haven't heard from her in mos, and won't respond to texts.
    Are you talking about Shana, aka Coffee Queen, from SA? She used to hit me up for money all the the time, but you're right, she was ole reliable.

  15. #18583
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftDrive  [View Original Post]
    She gets what she deserves until she quits the bullshit and posts updated accurate pics and quits deceivimg amd wasting monger's time.
    Pictures are deceiving and she's fat now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape