Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 19309
-
11-19-22 10:19 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 206Lindzie / Lynsey
Yes, Lindzie started out off Fiske and her piks were of a cute tiny young thing! She would were a loose pullover because she was self conscious of her deformation. Unlike most providers who offer head, but in reality your actually getting half BJ, half HJ because they're grabbing / holding the shaft and actually sucking only the last 4". Lindzie due to wanting to keep her hands hidden gave the full head and did it well. One of the best. It was shocking to me she could take it all, she couldn't be 100 pounds. It was a full CIM and lick clean experience due to the Discretion around her deformity. No need to follow up with a tissue, it was literally licked flawlessly clean. She got me to make the long drive several times for that head. She left her phone in my vehicle once and I had to make a 2 hour round trip emergency back to her later that day. It was a challenge to find the time but the videos she sent and the promises she made to get me to drive the phone back were well worth the time and effort, LOL. I'll never believe how desperately she wanted that phone back. I was trying to overnight it, she was having no part of that! So I fell for the reward she offered. I'm skipping those details but let's just say the words "anything goes" were mentioned. I saw her name pop up somewhere else, maybe SW section but I hadn't seen her since she started way back. First Clearlake then Fiske. She was 19 when she first posted and it was car date only because she was still living at home. I would like to see her again, but I'm thinking it would not be the same. I doubt she's ever left her phone again either.
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
As for Nostalgia, any news on the other Lynsey (same era) she got real bad on the medicine and I'm thinking the big house. Lota fun was had with her. But that quality was short lived.
-
11-19-22 09:59 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 160Strong Thighs
I know what you mean regarding getting your head crushed. I was doing a little DATY when I couldn't resist the temptation to do a little rimming. OMG!! She squeezed my head so hard with her legs I thought my eyes were going to pop out!!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 04:09 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 94Brevard Shit Hole
Reading posts like this makes me realize why I just save my money until I drive down back to Miami! Only two decent providers in Brevard which are Jenie and Cali IYKYK, and yes I have seen Julia & Liberty, I just like my women 20 years younger than those two with more meat to grab onto and less wrinkles! I know there are some old geezers that swear by those two but if you're under the age of 35 and good looking those two do not satisfy at all!
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 00:41 #14401Senior Member

Posts: 127Lindzie
She was going by Lindzie, I reviewed her under port pounding, because of where she lived; she did appear back in December on peachtree, I saw her, and picked her up for to this day the best dick sucking I have ever had. Short hair and the the tightest pussy in Central Florida. Her attitude sucks, but her head game is off the charts. So I second that if anyone has her number or can confirm she is back on peachtree (and is clean, cause ya-know, peachtree) please let me know!
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 00:01 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 73I'm pretty sure I saw her working Peachtree in Cocoa on Tuesday night. About 11 pm near the 4 way stop just west of the tracks. It was reported months back that she had been spotted there and I even saw her a few times. She's been absent for a couple of months but I guess she's back.
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 20:01 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 30Does anyone remember?
Does anyone remember a provider in cape Canaveral who had deformed arms? I swear to god I saw her once and did not know she had the baby arms and was so confused when I saw her. Bless her heart, I felt so bad I still went through with the deed. She was a nice girl, it was so sad to see what life delt her. She was living in a single-room efficiency where an entire floor shared a bathroom. Does anyone know where she is?
-
11-18-22 09:42 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 260Nooooooo!
When I saw her she was in Tville, staying in a shed, a shed behind the main house, after some small talk she did the typical I don't do this or that thing to me, I stopped it right there in its tracks, spent 45 minutes of arguing just to get away Heed the forums advice RUN and never look back.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 09:29 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 260Julia
Great review as always Willie, I must concur Julia is a fantastic provider, I she made me feel like a long lost lover from beginning to end, a very passionate experience, and yes loves the DATY, she almost crushed my head LOL. I would recommend her anytime.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 19:41 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 30Taylor
I was one of Taylor's first tricks a few years back, when I saw her then I picked her up and spent an hour with her. She was really pretty back then, I've seen some photos of her lately and the years have not been nice. I am thinking about reuniting.
Originally Posted by Topless1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 16:18 #14395Banned Member

Posts: 1739[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-17-22 11:18 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 343200/ hr is not worth it to me. Too much.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 09:56 #14393Senior Member

Posts: 182Taylor Update
If anybody's interested in spending time with Miss Taylor in North Cocoa, she just hit me up and she's looking to make some $$ today.
Digits are 321xxxx038.
-
11-17-22 08:41 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 791Back it up
So if you are going to make comments like this, I respectfully request that you back them up with facts and / or real world experiences with these ladies. Just going around bashing girls is not what this Forum is about.
Originally Posted by Topless1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 08:37 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 791Nice
Good reporting. Short and effective. Nice job!
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 23:56 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Jangles
No problem. I will visit her again pretty soon and based off that visit with determine how frequent I visit or not too.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




