Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 24545
-
11-18-22 20:52 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 371Hagerstown laynie
She's real and will video verify but she is robbing guys. Invites you to private house, once inside her room. 3 guys will show up threatening you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/100109612
-
11-18-22 17:24 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 99Rimming
Anyone know of a good provider in the area that rims? That's been on my bucket list for awhile.
Thanks.
-
11-18-22 07:33 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 327Karmyn. Watch out for this rip-off artist
I don't have a suggestion but can tell you to avoid this one in Baltimore currently.
Originally Posted by UhHey0598
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/karmyn-bankz
-
11-17-22 21:26 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 82Onyx Moonstone
Onyx is my ATF at the moment. I have a feeling once she gets those new tits her rate are going to double. Get it in now my man.
https://tryst.link/escort/onyxmoonstone
Originally Posted by UhHey0598
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 20:40 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 1626I noticed Reds/Redz at circle today evening around 4 pm.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 17:42 #15810Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone know any good black women service providers that see white men?
-
11-17-22 16:18 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redz
That's a SWer over on Ashton in west Baltimore. These girls are now discovering the internet I guess and trying to get more money for the same busted services.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
11-17-22 15:01 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 223Miss Redz
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/100025954
-
11-17-22 14:31 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 811Her recent post
This is her recent post.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...830/2023159515
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/98823871
-
11-17-22 12:33 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 1065Tatiana
Tatiana.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
She was a PREGGO in July Working out of a private residence. Then POOF she was gone.
-
11-17-22 11:06 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 327Casey Bolton
I saw her a few days ago. I uber'd her to my place so I wouldn't have to deal with waiting outside in my car while she does whatever she does. Same service as usual. Sleepy bbj so I fucked her mouth. Then splashed a load in the pussy. Nothing new. I'm always nice to her. She remarked at how I'm nice to her so in turn she let me get more aggressive when face fucked her. I didn't go full on porn style, but definitely better than usual and all for just being kind of friendly and polite. She's always good to me when I'm in a pinch.
Originally Posted by NorthPath1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 10:40 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep
She's past frederick and does offer BBBJ, i never adked about video so i dont know. There is a girl named bambi that looks promising.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 09:54 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 1126New post for Tatiana. Real or setup?
Opinion, and if anyone has seen her post baby? Funny how the other post deleted after I posted.
Phyuck!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...taste/51769871
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 05:15 #15802Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info
New in Elkridge.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4435702525
-
11-17-22 01:13 #15801Regular Member

Posts: 23Casey Bolton
Anyone seen her recently?











Reply With Quote




