Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 13800
-
11-17-22 06:41 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 70Always wanted to check her out and after reading your report I finally did. The only problem I encountered was having to pay for parking in Chicago streets at the pay box. My encounter went exactly as you stated. She made me feel like I was her boyfriend. We actually went over the time and she didn't seem to mind. 90 an hour plus 100 tip and will be back. DATY, BBBJ and covered full service. Thank you.
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 02:16 #8339Regular Member

Posts: 19Tokyo room
https://msha.ke/tokyoroomno.1asiangirls/
I saw a couple posts about this isn't the escorts report thread but I didn't get a reply, has anyone checked them out before?
-
11-16-22 14:07 #8338Regular Member

Posts: 1Tbh it's rare the shop do check at this level. As long as we check the bill that's all no? Why we need to tell them who we are. They don't tell you who they are either and we not interested anyway.
Good luck for their biz.
I went few rounds to other shops had great time already.
Bro please think twice before providing your own impt info. It's not fair nor safe from mpov.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 15:55 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 101Near the VA
Are there any places near the VA on Damen? I'll be in the area soon and looking to broaden my horizon. Tired of the L1 or self service in my area. PMs are fine. TiA.
-
11-15-22 15:17 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 691KP Yura
I saw Candy from KP before Dash arrived. Candy really gave a great party especially with DFK and her tongue invading my mouth. Once she arrived, I saw Dash a few times. Despite being a boobs lover, I really hit it off with Dash for a great all-around GFE. So I was ready to see Dash again and she had the day off. I asked to see Candy again and she was booked up because y'all were raving about her, and it's true. So I booked Yura. Yura is striking. I think the photos on KP are not exaggerated in the curves like so many skinny Koreans tend to do, but they are exactly who Yura is. Oh, she's skinny, but the photos have the Catholic girl skirt enhancing the ass, and there are some curves on her tall frame.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
I think I have the mixed reviews figured out. It's the difference between a passionate high-energy GFE and a sensual tender GFE. So many great ladies at KP have provided passionate high-energy parties. So many have greeted reviewers at the door with a long tongue-engaging kiss, and continued the party that kind of way. Yura gave a light LFK and that led to slightly better LFK where she barely opened her mouth. It got better over time, but never really qualified for DFK, but I am sure she thought it was sensual. It was slow and tender and lingering, very nice, like you see in old movies. But not hot and passionate. And so the rest of the action was similar. When I got a "sensual" massage versus a therapeutic one, the therapist generally thought they had to keep a hand touching me somewhere at all times and a touch that flowed from one body part to the next. Yura's BBBJ was like that. Hands stroking the one leg and then the other, leading to the bat and balls. Kissing the bat to lead from touching to sucking. Then she delivered a pretty good DT BJ and like 3 minutes into it, she suddenly remembers that she should give eye contact. When she decided to go to the BLS, it was not hot but tender and sensual. That's not bad.
I do get where some are saying their time with Yura was average, but I did like her sensual party. She did CG and tried to speed it up and I slowed her down. Since there was no exciting DFK, I did a lot of titty-face and enjoyed making out with the nipples. I switched to mish and she let me pace it out. She wrapped her legs around me to make it seem more sensual and intimate and that was great. I would repeat for a couple reasons. She went into 69 and stayed there for a long time and she is clean and her clit is spectacular. While I was engaged in what I was doing, her BBBJ was all DT and very great. She is gorgeous, probably the claimed 26 with flawless skin. Her c-cups are nice with wonderful nipples. Part of the "sensual" party was that afterward, she cuddled and shared small talk. Apparently, she liked that my moustache had "no smell" and that I was clean. So she may have been better with the LFK for me than with others. I agree with the quoted poster above- I suspect performance may get better with repeats. But I also get that there is really not much time at KP to "develop" a good party relationship before they move on.
-
11-15-22 09:39 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 213She does not.
Mona does not BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 00:38 #8334Banned Member

Posts: 443Nights like these.
Super horny tonight. Reached out to KP no answer, already closing time for them. Reached out to Daisy and she was booked. Damn.
Oh well.
Times like these I wish we could walk into a place and get fucked. Like at the casino. LOL.
Also BTW Daisy is doing anal for an upcharge and she changed her #.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
Same rate but never saw the 30 min and 90 min option. Wonder if she moved from the towers to her other location she mentioned when I saw her.
-
11-14-22 12:33 #8333Regular Member

Posts: 1What's her contact info?
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 11:23 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 211What massage place is this?
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:28 #8331Regular Member

Posts: 4Mai mai
What is the total damaged for everything? Is her rate go up? I used to pay. 8 plus $ for tip.
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 22:01 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 262RL is alive and kicking that dude that was spreading rumors was talking papas.
Selina is a bit older, like mid 30's very skinny, cute small butt, and very great attitude. The Emma girl looks busted. The first room European is really hot and her pics look like it. She seems nice but about business.
-
11-13-22 19:45 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 262Rl
Anyone been to red lantern lately? Hey was at BHC not too long ago and got Lina, and pretty much as advertised. She's got a little tummy but she's very cute and top more than makes up for it.
-
11-13-22 00:08 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 190Mai Mai
Just saw Mai Mai for the first time since 2019. Thin older MILF type Chinese woman. Gave a really nice medium massage followed by about 10 minutes of rimming. Then the flip and really sensual touching and playing which then led to a good long set of cowgirl and mish. Works out of a place on the north side. She has removed the massage table she used to have for a bed which is a much better full experience. Will be going back much more often.
-
11-12-22 16:59 #8327Regular Member

Posts: 22I actually thought Yura was one of my better experiences at KP. Of course, that is saying something because we know the KP ladies are typically at the very top for looks, sexiness, and overall experience. To me she had just the right type of sexy body, not rail thin but definitely slender / slim. I'm guessing 5'5" 105-110 lbs? Super nice tits and speaks pretty decent English. She is fine with kissing which not all girls are.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
Have not seen Candy or other girl. But c'Mon., we are splitting hairs here. If you spend time with Yura, you won't regret it.
-
11-12-22 06:44 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 578Seeing someone put Candy #1 on the list of the three, now I want to see Candy. LOL. I have seen Taylor and Yura and performance wise agree with your ranking although I think Yura was really pretty and better looking than Taylor. I was thinking of seeing Candy this weekend to complete the set before she leaves, but my ATF unicorn (a gal I would seriously consider marrying) texted me last night asking if I was ok and why She hasn't seen me in two weeks (something she doesn't do often since we have seen each other almost every week for over a year now) . So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard on. Lmao when my ATF unicorn comes a calling I pretty much loose my shit and NEED to see her, when she is on my mind I find it hard to think about anyone else hahaha so I may have to miss Candy this round but surely have added her to my list.
Originally Posted by DrewBrees
[View Original Post]
TP.










Reply With Quote





