Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 12161
-
11-16-22 17:23 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 173LULU rates
I saw a review on the other review site that Lulu was $340 for the hour. Yours seems really high, if for the extras.
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 15:56 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 140MP Upgrades
How many of you regularly take advantage of the MP upgrades? It's obviously very risky but hard to pass up sometimes. Just wondering what kind of volume there is.
-
11-16-22 15:02 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 76Looking at the pictures, you would think she's a hardcore PSE provider!
Originally Posted by Ernesto88
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 15:00 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 76Yikes! Lulu is hot, but no way I am going to contribute to a price hiking trend!
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 14:17 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 62Moon palace
Are you referring to Moon Palace? I don't see any of those girls. Maybe I have the wrong site?
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
Www dot moon palace dot club.
-
11-16-22 12:52 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you both for your great help! Maybe I mistaken her for someone else.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 12:34 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 35White girl Anna has been here before, I and others have left detailed reviews. She's a sweet girl and eager to please, but I would not repeat with her.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
Sadly, I have no intel on Monika.
-
11-16-22 08:29 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 1016Gina
Gina been using Gina forever since yrs ago. However, she did use Lexy briefly in 14' while w / butterfly's.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 06:13 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 2422Toftt
Thanks for toftt, at first the name sounds familiar to I've at LKP in philly. Cas sometimes they use diff pics under same providers and can easily mix it up. I think this is a pattern whenever they post stuff like this in the market, its usually more cons vs pros LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
In that case no go on AG for a while cas they seem to fall under same spectrum with "new fresh meats" and quality is dwindling.
-
11-16-22 00:51 #1952Banned Member

Posts: 633New MP gals
I see a white gal at MP. Looks kinda on the thick side. Also there's a Monika with a K. Anyone see them?
-
11-16-22 00:01 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 270She's been around a long time. Mostly goes by Gina. Believe she was at AG and maybe CP as well. Started at DS back in the day.
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
170 plus reviews going back to 2014.
-
11-15-22 18:05 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 957But they "love you long time!" LOL.
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 17:51 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 104DS Gina
Does anyone remember DS Gina's other names? She looked very familiar and I think she was here previously using a different name.
https://www.discreetstory.com/gina
-
11-15-22 16:47 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 198Ivy ag
Saw Ivy the on her first day. Have to believe that the other review about her is fake or the guys blind. Was pretty close to walking out but went with it anyways hoping service would make up. None of the above checked any boxes for me.
5'2 prob in her late 30's. Skinny but can tell she doesn't work out. Natural C's if you're a boob guy. Super playful but in an annoying way. Doesn't really know what she is doing and the service shows. Wouldn't let me fully penetrate, BJ was decent only because she has small hands so she could work it with both for me. Breath smelled like smoke. See a lot of teeth and gums when she smiles. Kind of looks like a hot mess. Looks like AG is going through a slump right now. Hope they turn things around like the Commanders.
-
11-15-22 16:30 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 270Vera CP
Vera is pretty hard to rate as she has a bit of a unique personality and look.
I was on the fence about seeing her as I couldn't quite get a vibe on what I was getting from reviews. Now I see why LOL.
She seemed a bit younger (25/26 ish) and has IMO a pretty face. The body was thin with some slight curves.
More regular girl thin body vs fitness or enhanced from surgery. I'd say 8.75 face / 8.25 body.
Her service was really good. She is relentless with the BBJ. Also, snug box and makes really hot sounds during CFS. Plenty of DFK.
I love the way she doesn't waste much time with the shower or things like massage etc.
It's a quick shower then right to the action. Seemed like she packed a ton of action into the hour.
She definitely won't let you leave unsatisfied. By the end you realize she is a total sweetheart.
F / B / A / P 8.75/8. 25/9/9.









Reply With Quote





