Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6990
    Hey guys,

    I've seen Baylee a bunch of times from Lears and she's great. The level of freak / service is what I love. Does anyone have any other suggestions that are like her, either at Lears or in general?

  2. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Ask again in a few weeks.
    I'm sure he will. He posted this in 10 different places so far.

  3. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by BArebackHer  [View Original Post]
    Bbw-GILFS over 50 CIP CIA Latinas and white women ONLY for trade in Queens / Manhattan / Brooklyn / Bronx. I'm trading only under this criteria (no Asian women, no skinny women no women younger than 50,late 40's might be ok) confirmed BBFS with an ACTUAL WORKING PHONE NUMBER. Tik for tak no freebies. If you don't have women with this criteria don't waste my time. Thank you.
    Ask again in a few weeks.

  4. #6987

    Any more specific?

    Quote Originally Posted by BArebackHer  [View Original Post]
    Bbw-GILFS over 50 CIP CIA Latinas and white women ONLY for trade in Queens / Manhattan / Brooklyn / Bronx. I'm trading only under this criteria (no Asian women, no skinny women no women younger than 50,late 40's might be ok) confirmed BBFS with an ACTUAL WORKING PHONE NUMBER. Tik for tak no freebies. If you don't have women with this criteria don't waste my time. Thank you.
    Can you be any more specific? LOL.

  5. #6986

    Looking for BBFS cip bbw gilfs (I have trades)

    Bbw-GILFS over 50 CIP CIA Latinas and white women ONLY for trade in Queens / Manhattan / Brooklyn / Bronx. I'm trading only under this criteria (no Asian women, no skinny women no women younger than 50,late 40's might be ok) confirmed BBFS with an ACTUAL WORKING PHONE NUMBER. Tik for tak no freebies. If you don't have women with this criteria don't waste my time. Thank you.

  6. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    This is 100% true. But honestly it just applies in general. Guys will keep good, fresh talent to themselves so the girl doesn't become super popular and raise her rates. I recall way, way back, I had a mind blowing time with a Lear girl (I have no idea where she is now) and Jay asks me to write a review. Like a dumbass, I post a great review and then Jay jacks up the rate and I end up paying MORE the next time I see her. It was the last time I did that but it's also the nature of the game.

    So if the lurkers wonder why the rest of us post about the same 4-5 agencies or few independents, it's bc those are the ones who are more open about the extra services or is just commonly known.

    Also, guys, if you want to keep your utr or YMMV girls to yourselves, just keep it that way. There is absolutely no value to the rest of us when you don't want to share who is the girl.
    LOL this is true. I see some hot girls on websites at times and I'm like how come no one wrote anything about them and I can't get an appointment easily. That's when I can tell she's being kept LOL.

    So I usually check availability and if a hot looking girl pic is busy often and no reviews, it's the one I may go take a look. This was how I found Tomomi when she first started. I did see *1* review somewhere and then I went after a few scheduling attempts then holy fuck she was hot and I got some early cheap BBFS specials for dirt cheap before she jacked it up to $500/ hour + $500 bbfscip. I fucked her a few times then I gave up when her price went up but I got my cum into her a few times so I was happy.

  7. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Yea. This forum has way more lurkers than posters. If it was 1 or 2 dudes asking it might not be issue. But what often happens is dozens of guys suddenly ask for BBFS in a short time period and that can spook them either into a massive upcharge. Or just stopping it all together for everyone.
    This is 100% true. But honestly it just applies in general. Guys will keep good, fresh talent to themselves so the girl doesn't become super popular and raise her rates. I recall way, way back, I had a mind blowing time with a Lear girl (I have no idea where she is now) and Jay asks me to write a review. Like a dumbass, I post a great review and then Jay jacks up the rate and I end up paying MORE the next time I see her. It was the last time I did that but it's also the nature of the game.

    So if the lurkers wonder why the rest of us post about the same 4-5 agencies or few independents, it's bc those are the ones who are more open about the extra services or is just commonly known.

    Also, guys, if you want to keep your utr or YMMV girls to yourselves, just keep it that way. There is absolutely no value to the rest of us when you don't want to share who is the girl.

  8. #6983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that one *great* reason guys don't share more is that tons of people have no chill. BBFS has always been a YMMV thing, but way too many folks have the notion that if a provider offers it, then they *have* to offer it all the time, and it just doesn't work like that. If you ask, and you get turned down, that's not on the provider; that's on you. They have to feel comfortable with you in order for that to happen. At the end of the day, everyone's got to consent to what goes down.

    What ends up happening is that guys get rejected, they don't deal well with that rejection, and wind up ruining it for the rest of us. Can't speak for Abu, but it's definitely one reason I don't share more; these are relationships. Transactional ones, but relationships nonetheless. That I've taken the time to build. And if I share that with someone here, and they trash it, they're not just trashing it for themselves, they're also harming the relationship I built.

    Sorry, not trying to start anything here, just describing why there's not more sharing, I guess.
    Yea. This forum has way more lurkers than posters. If it was 1 or 2 dudes asking it might not be issue. But what often happens is dozens of guys suddenly ask for BBFS in a short time period and that can spook them either into a massive upcharge. Or just stopping it all together for everyone.

  9. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that one *great* reason guys don't share more is that tons of people have no chill. BBFS has always been a YMMV thing, but way too many folks have the notion that if a provider offers it, then they *have* to offer it all the time, and it just doesn't work like that. If you ask, and you get turned down, that's not on the provider; that's on you. They have to feel comfortable with you in order for that to happen. At the end of the day, everyone's got to consent to what goes down.

    What ends up happening is that guys get rejected, they don't deal well with that rejection, and wind up ruining it for the rest of us. Can't speak for Abu, but it's definitely one reason I don't share more; these are relationships. Transactional ones, but relationships nonetheless. That I've taken the time to build. And if I share that with someone here, and they trash it, they're not just trashing it for themselves, they're also harming the relationship I built.

    Sorry, not trying to start anything here, just describing why there's not more sharing, I guess.
    Absolutely. No chill is the problem.

    If girl offers it as a regular menu. It's easy to share and I will tell you her asking price.

    If girl does not offer it as a regular menu, I won't mention it in a review (most of the time. Just to cover once or twice I may have mentioned it in comments, not reviews). Because many guys just too stupid and ruin it for everyone by simply expecting to get the same treatment without any effort to charm the girl.

  10. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Guess this was a shot at me. I had posted a review on a provider that was open to BBFS in the Manhattan Escort section. I omitted the BBFS detail since I felt it was one of those providers that be scared off if dozens of dudes out of nowhere ask for bare sex. But will just repost the ad here since this section gets more traffic. And I was called out as someone that doesnt do reviews lol.

    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...-/907323210733
    She's been around for a few years, used to have very multi colored hair. I think her name was Mary, she is thicker in person. She had an incall in Harlem, different body from pics or hidden well in angles, I walked personally.

  11. #6980

    Posting / not posting

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuSaho  [View Original Post]
    Guess this was a shot at me. I had posted a review on a provider that was open to BBFS in the Manhattan Escort section. I omitted the BBFS detail since I felt it was one of those providers that be scared off if dozens of dudes out of nowhere ask for bare sex. But will just repost the ad here since this section gets more traffic. And I was called out as someone that doesnt do reviews lol.

    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...-/907323210733
    I suspect that one *great* reason guys don't share more is that tons of people have no chill. BBFS has always been a YMMV thing, but way too many folks have the notion that if a provider offers it, then they *have* to offer it all the time, and it just doesn't work like that. If you ask, and you get turned down, that's not on the provider; that's on you. They have to feel comfortable with you in order for that to happen. At the end of the day, everyone's got to consent to what goes down.

    What ends up happening is that guys get rejected, they don't deal well with that rejection, and wind up ruining it for the rest of us. Can't speak for Abu, but it's definitely one reason I don't share more; these are relationships. Transactional ones, but relationships nonetheless. That I've taken the time to build. And if I share that with someone here, and they trash it, they're not just trashing it for themselves, they're also harming the relationship I built.

    Sorry, not trying to start anything here, just describing why there's not more sharing, I guess.

  12. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I'm out too. She used to be amazing, swallowing loads and letting me deposit them in her pussy whenever I wanted. Great body. Tight pussy. Nice personality.

    Something happened. I don't know if she caught something or what. But now sex is condom only and she won't swallow either.

    At 400/ hr she used to be a great value, allowing as many pops as you wanted in your time. She used to work on me tirelessly. My cock was in her pussy or mouth most of the time I spent with her.

    Its a shame, she was one of the greats. Now she's just another escort.
    Yup, same for me. Would see her usually as her last for the day and for longer than hour. Was just a suck and fuck fest. Loads down her throat in her pussy.

    Was excited to see her when I saw she was back. Not anymore unfortunately.

  13. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Is Yuri at metrogirls still BBFS friendly? She was fun and has the whole squirting thing, saw her last year and since then I've read that she doesn't do BBFS anymore.
    No one ever wrote about it so it's hard to tell if it was very frequent or just YMMV. I was lucky to have done it a few times but I haven't seen her for a long time.

  14. #6977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone review or recommend any decent BBFS providers rather then talking about all the ones they won't be sharing? I have been on a dry spell the last 3 months due to work and my last reliable favorite, Caitlin from exec choice is m. I. a. . Other then the usual asian spots (which are getting out of hand with the upcharges, which is sadly to be expected in this economy, they are even more obnoxious with the verification process now) and other then Lears which hasn't had anything of interest for me, BBFS or otherwise, I could use some recommendations for agencies or ladies that people are actually willing to share.
    Guess this was a shot at me. I had posted a review on a provider that was open to BBFS in the Manhattan Escort section. I omitted the BBFS detail since I felt it was one of those providers that be scared off if dozens of dudes out of nowhere ask for bare sex. But will just repost the ad here since this section gets more traffic. And I was called out as someone that doesnt do reviews lol.

    https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...-/907323210733

  15. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Yes, seen her a few times. Looking for more non asians though, as those places seem to be the only ones I can find.
    Is Yuri at metrogirls still BBFS friendly? She was fun and has the whole squirting thing, saw her last year and since then I've read that she doesn't do BBFS anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape