Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21400

    Rose Spa. Maneeka ( ? )

    Had some money in my pocket and a half hour to burn. First checked out AA in La Mesa but didn't get a good vibe from the layout and the girl at the front was nice but the vibe just wasn't there. Headed over to Rose in EC and glad I did. Was greeted by Maneeka (she kind of mumbled her name so wasn't able to make it out). She's about 5'3 ish, K girl / japanese (I'm not sure but def not Chinese) was wearing a nice tight fitting pinkish dress, very cute face maybe late 20's early 30's, toned legs, probably some smaller NATURAL C's, not much of a booty but the rest of her made up for it. She was very nice. Paid the HF and went to the last room on the left. Clean room, laid down. Maneeka laid a towel over me and started rubbing. I'm wasn't a fan of the towel between her hands and my skin so wasn't sure what to think but the massage was nice, not CMT but good body rub. Then she removes the towel and starts teasing everywhere. I reach down to touch her legs and they are super soft and toned (I love toned legs). On the flip she's admiring me with her eyes and asks what I want, I say everything and off we go. Some light kissing and a little dfk, slow caresses, CBJ, a little DATY and mish. Her soft moans made me blow in the bag a lot sooner than I wanted to. Cleaned up, little chit chat, she's moving to manhattan in 2 weeks. If you're into passion, she did the trick for me. HHR = . 45, tip $. 6.

    DD.

  2. #21399
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Leah does a great legit massage and has nice boobs to match.
    Thanks for the tips guys! I will check these places out.

  3. #21398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    108 * Abby

    Abby is small. Maybe 4'11 115# with heels. She said she is a Chinese Thai mix with darker skin. She cleaned me up and got comfortable. She started out with a brief massage that I really needed on my shoulder legs and hands. She seemed shy at first but not once she gets warmed up. Her bbj was excellent. Safe fun in all positions. She seems to really like DFK and being on top. She had no problems with sucking again for more bbj with CIM finish. Cheerful, always smiling. Great personality and down to earth. Uplifts your spirit. Massaged me a bit more, cleaned me up and was on my way.

  4. #21397

    Dt

    Went by 108 today to see what the other line up was. So when I come back next time I'll have an idea who to pick instead of choosing the day off and feel pressured LOL.

    But I saw Ivy and asked how was she doing and she wasn't coughing anymore. Guess while she was giving me BBBJ and DT, kind of hurt her throat as she usually doesn't do it but wanted me to be happy. I told her that I do really appreciate it and apologized that happens to her. I commend her for taking care of me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxx  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Vegas, wanted to check out this place based on reviews.

    Dropped in today at 1130 am. Was only one girl available among the five working. The place smelled like walking into Sephora, not a compliment. The girl who was talking to me must have bathed in that, I didn't even touch her and my clothes smelled like strong perfume for quite some time. It also indicates possibly questionable hygiene practices. After all, the French invented perfume for the utility of it. Because the didn't / don't regularly bathe / shower) and not the added asthetic.

    Anyway, don't remember her name, was not one mentioned often here. Wasn't my cup of tea so I left and came back 20 min later. Stayed in parking lot and didn't see any mongers leave. Called and I was told all were now available. Weird, whatever.

    Went back, saw three girls and was guided to Ivy, who I originally asked for. Cute for an AMP girl, age is probably mid-late 30's (Asians age well, but if you have an eye for this you can better gauge true age when most would guess younger). Met with DFK, nice but tasted like an ash try which was a turnoff.

    Handed her 150 which she didn't count (just put in purse). Off comes the dress to reveal an average Asian frame with decently done C cup bolt ons and long eraser nips. Then BBBJ with DFK for a while, was mostly nice but somewhat toothy tbh. CFS in multiple positions. Flipped to doggy, whatever was on her anus (maybe she puts something in there to keep mongers away from the poop-chute? Was weird.

    FS was fine, she pretended to be into it and was vocal. Shouted "fuck me with that big cock!" once which I found kind of funny. I wanted CIM but busted with her riding me so did not get to partake.

    Left $200 total lighter ($50 house fee + $150 to the provider). She never coughed like a prior monger experienced/posted.

    Itch scratched, experience was nothing special in my view and I wouldn't go back in part because the perfume issue is so over the top and the talent selection for me was so-so. To each their own, no judgment.

  5. #21396

    108 review from out-of-towner

    Visiting from Vegas, wanted to check out this place based on reviews.

    Dropped in today at 1130 am. Was only one girl available among the five working. The place smelled like walking into Sephora, not a compliment. The girl who was talking to me must have bathed in that, I didn't even touch her and my clothes smelled like strong perfume for quite some time. It also indicates possibly questionable hygiene practices. After all, the French invented perfume for the utility of it. Because the didn't / don't regularly bathe / shower) and not the added asthetic.

    Anyway, don't remember her name, was not one mentioned often here. Wasn't my cup of tea so I left and came back 20 min later. Stayed in parking lot and didn't see any mongers leave. Called and I was told all were now available. Weird, whatever.

    Went back, saw three girls and was guided to Ivy, who I originally asked for. Cute for an AMP girl, age is probably mid-late 30's (Asians age well, but if you have an eye for this you can better gauge true age when most would guess younger). Met with DFK, nice but tasted like an ash try which was a turnoff.

    Handed her 150 which she didn't count (just put in purse). Off comes the dress to reveal an average Asian frame with decently done C cup bolt ons and long eraser nips. Then BBBJ with DFK for a while, was mostly nice but somewhat toothy tbh. CFS in multiple positions. Flipped to doggy, whatever was on her anus (maybe she puts something in there to keep mongers away from the poop-chute? Was weird.

    FS was fine, she pretended to be into it and was vocal. Shouted "fuck me with that big cock!" once which I found kind of funny. I wanted CIM but busted with her riding me so did not get to partake.

    Left $200 total lighter ($50 house fee + $150 to the provider). She never “coughed” like a prior monger experienced/posted.

    Itch scratched, experience was nothing special in my view and I wouldn't go back in part because the perfume issue is so over the top and the talent selection for me was so-so. To each their own, no judgment.

  6. #21395

    Healthy spa

    Every time I call they tell me yeah Latina working at this time, I go and Latina busy. Mms say Latina is big, meaning big butt. We shall see. If she is busy when I go back today. I'll know they are on bs.

  7. #21394

    Awesome 1st time eXXXperience at Super Spa on University with Jessica!

    I received a text message from one of my ATF AMP girls, stating that she would be back in San Diego starting a new assignment at the Super Spa University Ave location. She texted me back early Sunday morning telling me that she had just arrived, so we immediately set up a hot play date for later that evening. This hot woman is very well known (reviewed) here in this thread. But like many girls, has reinvented herself under a new name / alias: "Jessica. " FYI: She wants to remain anonymous, apart from her other well known name! So please (and TIA) for not opening posting assumptions to my review. The PM function works perfectly fine here.

    I arrived a few minutes early (having never been to this SS location before) and parked right out in front. I went inside and was excitedly greeted by my lovely ATF wearing a very sexy short dress and high heels. She leads me into her play room of Sin. And she immediately embraced me with her hot sexual energy- a hug and kiss. And then she said softly into my ear: "I missed you Daddy!" Fuck me! I always get instantly hard, just thinking about all of the hot fantasy memories that I've made with this sex starved vixen! I don't mean this come off as being rude, but I really don't care about what any of you other guys here think (looks / body wise), or because this girl may not have connected with you like she does with me. All I can do is honestly speak for myself and state, that this hot sexy woman sure pushes my buttons & rocks my fucking World! IMHO, she is one of the most exotic looking Asian women I have met, and has 1 of the hottest bodies I've had the excellent fortune of finding since crossing over into this AMP hobby.

    Jessica: The times we've spent together, is always hot passionate pure unadulterated GFE+: She's always DFK-ing me passionately with her hot tongue (even while were fucking), BBBJ / DATY /69, CFS in mish, CG, ACG, K9, standing K9 stand up holding mish. Every position just works so fucking well with that tight hot sexy body of hers! And her eye contact with her sexy hot Asian shaped exotic eyes always intensely staring into mine. Is when you know a connection is genuine and a chick is really into you. That, and she's always boosting my ego even more, by telling me that she loves me as she's passionately fucking me back on my hard cock! Hands down- the best fantasy hot visuals I've ever experienced at a AMP are with this girl!!

    She told me her assignment here is for 1 week, ending this Sunday pm I believe. I will most definitely be repeating at least a couple of more times while she's here in SD!

    HF. 5 Tip 1.5 = $2 Ben Franklin's total. This hot vixen is definitely worth all of that (best bang for the buck). Which is exactly why, I will always follow my ATF hottie to which ever Spa location she is working. Hell- I'd follow her all the way back to China, if I had to! LOL.

    The only other helpful details I can think worth mentioning at this location, is that to the best of my knowledge, there's presently only 1 girl working, so I would definitely advise that you make an appointment. I didn't get to meet the MMS personally, but my only advice to here, would be, to have at 2 girls available on site at all times. SS is in a pretty open / safe location, considering where you are. Our room was very clean, with security cameras / video surveillance monitors, as well as a locked security door inside separating and protecting the "fun zone" from the entry reception area.

    No matter where you go- have fun and stay safe guys!

  8. #21393
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    Or wildflower its pretty close also.
    Yeah Leah does a great legit massage and has nice boobs to match.

  9. #21392
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    What is the general tip for the girls at 108? Last time I was there I saw Eva and she told me and made it seemed that depending on the girl depended their tip. So if anyone has something more specific please dm. I also feel like Eva changes it all the time.
    60/160 should get you BBBJ and cfs for the hour. For some girls, including Eva, if you're going to CIM you should up it to 60/200.

  10. #21391

    Ivy 108

    Told myself that I'd wait till next week to go back to an AMP. But had the itch and wanted to visit 108 again to try out Cindy which I saw a few reviews on here. So I hit up 108 and asked if Cindy was working and she was. Also asked if Ivy, which was also reviewed on here that she was a little freak compared to the passionate Cindy. Ivy was working as well which was great so I can pick between the 2 and see which one catches my liking. Got to the location and a different MMS was there. She was smaller and looked like she can be part of the crew as well. But she brought me to the 107 side and told me to wait there so she can get the 2 women. Was in there for about 5 mins and soon enough, 2 lovely ladies came in and introduced themselves as Cindy which she was cute, body was not fat but not skinny like Ivy was. I read that Cindy was more in the passionate side and Ivy being more of a freak. I just saw Cherry a few days ago for some passionate make out and wanted to change it up so I opted for Ivy with those sultry eyes. She came up to me and gave me a kiss and asked to get undressed. Gave MMS the HF for hhr, closed the door and I got undressed.

    Ivy came in and started to DFK as she was stroking jr. She then went down kissing my chest and nips. She got back up and undressed to reveled her spinner body with some natural b's and eraser nips. DFK'd some more then she went down to jr and started with a good BBBJ with some BLS and DT. There's were a few times where she let me face fuck her. Did this for a few and then she asked if I wanted to fuck her and I obliged. She put the cover on and told me to lie down on the table. She got on top and she went at it.

    Now this is where it kind of goes down from here. As she was fucking me CG, she started coughing here and there while she was moaning. She then told me it was my turn to fuck her and she now lies on the table for missionary. I get on top and started pounding. Then a few minutes later, she started coughing again and this time she was kind of close to my face. I was then getting distracted and then told her to go to the couch for K9 so that she's facing the opposite direction while she coughs. Got a rhythm goin as she was moaning and talking dirty to me to fuck her harder. So I did and was lasting a while and just goin to pound town with her. I'm getting close to bust so I asked her that I wanted CIM. Sat on the corner of the table and Ivy took the cover off and put jr in her mouth and goin to town with a lot of DT and face fucking. Then it started again, the cough LOL. Didn't stop her from having my dick in her mouth as she kept on goin and coughing / BBBJ LOL.

    Took me a while to nut so she started to use to do HJ / BBBJ combo instead. I can tell she was getting tired. I told her to put my dick back in her mouth so I can cum in it. She did so and I busted all in her mouth and filled it but she couldn't take it all so she had to pull out LOL.

    She spit out my load in a napkin and wiped me down to clean up the rest of the cum off me with the baby wipes. Got dressed, gave her well deserved tip even though was coughing during the session. I mean it was a good session and prob could've been better if she wasn't coughing. She was a little freakier than Cherry but I preferred my session with Cherry. But of course not as freaky as Eva! Guess I'll have to see how Cindy is but I prob won't till next week.

    So usual ending, came out the room, got cold water bottle and some candy. Gave Ivy a kiss and hugged MMS and off I went and hoping and praying she wasn't sick and I don't end up getting sick.

    Be safe out there mongers.

  11. #21390

    Healthy spa El Cajon

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunt69  [View Original Post]
    He last time I saw Emily here. It was a few months a go. I got BBFS from her. I came to see Emily today, But it was Angela who opened the door to greet me. I asked for shower first then back to room. Started on my neck and upper back. Not too much oil. Really impressive massage skills. After a while she parts her dress open and hops on my bare ass to work my lower back. I can feel her moist panties grinding on my buttocks. On the flip, she goes straight for the hammer. Warms him up then points to her mouth. I say heck yes.

    I start undressing her. It's a nice body, I like a little thick ladys. Finish undressing her and I suck on her big tits while inspecting her body, beautiful tight pussy.

    After a bit of that I mount her face and she sucks expertly. I'm ready for penetration now. Slide the rubber on and pound it in Mish. Her pussy can take it good. Fucked her several positions, Its not easy to make me cum, I asked her if I could take the rubber off, she thought about it and agreed, I promised to give her a good tip. When I was about to come, I pulled out and I cum on her back,.

    She said she wanted more but I didn't have it in me. I told her I'd see her again though. Maybe she really liked me haha YMMV.
    Went to healthy spa on Sunday Drew Candy. Absolutely no massage skills, agreed on donation, probably really 30 year old a little thicker than I'd like very very voluptuous pussy. Her vulva and labia we're very pronounced with a huge clitoris absolutely beautiful. Very tight but very shallow. Then she says, no CIM and no DATY unless I pay extra for each one. I want to head and paid a little more for the day at the why just because it was so amazing. Doggy style was amazing. She shows no emotion just want you in and out and see you later. Will not see her again. Maybe try Angela today. Also she shorted me on time. But I was ready to go anyways. Very small rooms but very clean.

  12. #21389

    Wild flower

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a place that does a great legit massage?
    Or wildflower its pretty close also.

  13. #21388
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Angel Spa

    Check out Angel Spa off Mira Mesa. Same vicinity as Erma.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a place that does a great legit massage?

  14. #21387

    Legit Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a place that does a great legit massage?
    When I want a legit massage I always think about seeing Wendy at Sakura Massage on Convoy.

  15. #21386

    Regular Massage

    Any recommendations for a place that does a great legit massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape