Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 553 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Bachelor party on a Saturday night. Lake City Vu, Pandoras, Sugars, or Playground?
    LCV at night has the best looks and performing talent. I took my buddies there after the big Dawg win on Friday night. 30+ girls, all shapes and flavors. Majority offered extras so would be a bachelor party smorgasbord.

  2. #4460

    Rio at Kittens

    Does anyone know Rio's schedule? How much does she charge for VIP?

  3. #4459
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday

    Pandoras was slow on Sunday.

    No Monse.

    So I let Faith ride my Wang.

  4. #4458
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    At CoronaLime -- I just checked the Sugar's IG, it looks like she's there today. Let us know if you go. She's hot!
    I know that. I just want to know if she suck Wang?

  5. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    When to Kittens for the first time yesterday. I arrived there around 8. Went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out before I sat down two girls already came over to talk to me. Very aggressive. They wanted to show me around the club since I've never been there before. They took me straight to VIP and wanted to dance plus more. Very cocky attitude like there the shit. After telling them no three times they finally got the hint that I wasn't interested. They're very attractive but the attitude just was a turn off. When I go to a club I like to sit watch other girls dance on stage then decide if I want to dance I'm not. One girl came up to me and told me some of the girls are very pushy there. That they try to rob people for VIP dances for $500 more dollars without telling them. As the night went on more people started to show up. A lot of girls just standing there bored as hell. Most of the guys saying no to them. I might give this place another chance during the day. But I ll not go back at night.
    I don't go there much, but I usually enter and get seated in the very, very back by the emergency exit. 1 or 2 will make the trip out there, but the rest are too lazy. It's also helpful to say that you're waiting for someone when you're not. They'll leave you alone. I like to see who's there, then when I'm ready for a dance, I move to normal seats and try and get the attention of the people I like.

  6. #4456

    Sugars parking?

    As much as I enjoy lap dance and BJ's at Pandys, I would like to check out the pussy at Sugars. The only thing stopping me is the parking. Is it best to park right out in front of use the oak tree lot? Also, any favorite dancers?

  7. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this behavior has been well reported and documented here. Naima / Winter is the main culprit. She usually has another chick with her. Avoid at all costs.
    Similar Kits experience. Was there Friday night and encountered the door vultures. I got molested 3-4 times before I got my soda. I must have looked like a big fish or whale so they had a feeding frenzy LOL. After the sharks stopped circling, I got a LDA dance with a blonde hottie named Serena. I had a bet on the Dawg game so had to back next door to the Doghouse to watch the game with my buddies.

  8. #4454

    Common Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    When to Kittens for the first time yesterday. I arrived there around 8. Went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out before I sat down two girls already came over to talk to me. Very aggressive. They wanted to show me around the club since I've never been there before. They took me straight to VIP and wanted to dance plus more. Very cocky attitude like there the shit. After telling them no three times they finally got the hint that I wasn't interested. They're very attractive but the attitude just was a turn off. When I go to a club I like to sit watch other girls dance on stage then decide if I want to dance I'm not. One girl came up to me and told me some of the girls are very pushy there. That they try to rob people for VIP dances for $500 more dollars without telling them. As the night went on more people started to show up. A lot of girls just standing there bored as hell. Most of the guys saying no to them. I might give this place another chance during the day. But I ll not go back at night.
    Yeah, this behavior has been well reported and documented here. Naima / Winter is the main culprit. She usually has another chick with her. Avoid at all costs.

  9. #4453

    Kittens on Friday night

    When to Kittens for the first time yesterday. I arrived there around 8. Went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out before I sat down two girls already came over to talk to me. Very aggressive. They wanted to show me around the club since I've never been there before. They took me straight to VIP and wanted to dance plus more. Very cocky attitude like there the shit. After telling them no three times they finally got the hint that I wasn't interested. They're very attractive but the attitude just was a turn off. When I go to a club I like to sit watch other girls dance on stage then decide if I want to dance I'm not. One girl came up to me and told me some of the girls are very pushy there. That they try to rob people for VIP dances for $500 more dollars without telling them. As the night went on more people started to show up. A lot of girls just standing there bored as hell. Most of the guys saying no to them. I might give this place another chance during the day. But I ll not go back at night.

  10. #4452

    Which one?

    Bachelor party on a Saturday night. Lake City Vu, Pandoras, Sugars, or Playground?

  11. #4451

    Jayde

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    At CoronaLime -- I just checked the Sugar's IG, it looks like she's there today. Let us know if you go. She's hot!
    She works at the paradise espresso in tukwila, you can find her schedule at paradise espresso IG page.

  12. #4450

    Looks like she's there right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw a hot stripper named Jay or Jayde at Sugars.

    She a spinner with Perky A cups. My Wang got hard watching her.

    She no come ask me for dance.

    Has anyone seen her?

    At jaythakillaa.
    At CoronaLime -- I just checked the Sugar's IG, it looks like she's there today. Let us know if you go. She's hot!

  13. #4449
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jay or Jayde at Sugars Spinner with perky A Cups

    I saw a hot stripper named Jay or Jayde at Sugars.

    She a spinner with Perky A cups. My Wang got hard watching her.

    She no come ask me for dance.

    Has anyone seen her?

    At jaythakillaa.

  14. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Hats, rags, bandanas and caps are not allowed in a lot of bars too. They can serve as gang flags. Especially certain colors or Raiders gear. Banning them not only prevents the flags, but the demographics that tend to cause fights often won't enter places banning head-gear because "disrespected. " Win-Win.
    Yes. There are a lot of ways to keep "undesirables" from your place. No hats. No sportswear. Some bars don't carry certain brands of alcohol, I recently have noticed that some places remove certain types of music on their jukebox (yes, I'm currently at a black bar that allows Soul, are&B, etc on their jukebox but has all rap blocked from being played).

    A lot of it seems like it doesn't make sense, but I was a DJ for more than two decades and everytime I would start on a set of rap you can feel that atmosphere change from fun and happy to dangerous. It's like the minute you put on some Tupac or Snoop Dogg everyone suddenly wanted to fight.

  15. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Milana is back at kittens.

    Post baby. Thick ass.

    Sloppy head. BBFS YMMV.
    Could anyone say when she's usually there? Wanted to giver her a spin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape