Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #16656

    Incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    She's sober now that she retired. Has been sober for about a year.
    Incorrect term. She's clean, not sober. Clean refers to drug addiction. Sober refers to alcoholism.

  2. #16655
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT. If you guys like super tight (kitty) and like skinny and fit ebony girls, this one is for you. BBBJ w DT was nice and sloppy. Has a big fat juicy clit. LFK, has a bit of weed breath though. IYKYK. Seems more into companionship than just outright banging all the time. Seems like she's looking for a sugar daddy. Nice girl.
    Do you mind PM'ing me her digits as well?

  3. #16654

    Not quite accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    No shit. And if she truly accepted the baby Jesus in her heart, then how about making amends and pay back all them $$$ she robbed?
    Amends are made in 12 step programs. Not necessarily in religious organizations. I'm not saying that she won't make amends based on her choice of her religion but for factual and clarity sake and proper information giving, the 8th step is making the list of those that were harmed and the 9th step is making those amends, financial included.

  4. #16653
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    I was in vegas last month and found this chick. She told me she wants to come to LA and work for awhile and she's down to do group fun. She told me 300 each guy but might be able to get it down to 250 each if theres enough guys that will actually show up. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/99717270. She asked me to let as many guys know about it to help organize it. I've hosted a few gbangs so if you hit me up and don't show up you will be blocked from future parties.
    250 $ ? Who are you kidding bro The most ill pay to be in a gangbang is 60 $ to 80 $ .

  5. #16652

    Sasa

    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a BB forum in SJ but if you guys travel there, go check out.

    The corg, Sammy's house. Ask for Sasa.

    She is a busty Chinese MILF, fucks hard anally. Porno style anal fucking session if you are into that.

    +15713955796.
    Tell them to send her to LA.

  6. #16651

    Creampie gangbang busty chick

    I was in vegas last month and found this chick. She told me she wants to come to LA and work for awhile and she's down to do group fun. She told me 300 each guy but might be able to get it down to 250 each if theres enough guys that will actually show up. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/99717270. She asked me to let as many guys know about it to help organize it. I've hosted a few gbangs so if you hit me up and don't show up you will be blocked from future parties.

  7. #16650
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT. If you guys like super tight (kitty) and like skinny and fit ebony girls, this one is for you. BBBJ w DT was nice and sloppy. Has a big fat juicy clit. LFK, has a bit of weed breath though. IYKYK. Seems more into companionship than just outright banging all the time. Seems like she's looking for a sugar daddy. Nice girl.
    Bbfscip? Mind PMing her digits?

  8. #16649
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/urguardianangel

    Seems too good to be true. Claims BB CIP for 300/ hr in LA. Pics are cute but I can't find any info on her, and I'm in town for one night, I'm not interested in TOFTT this trip.
    I TOFTT. If you guys like super tight (kitty) and like skinny and fit ebony girls, this one is for you. BBBJ w DT was nice and sloppy. Has a big fat juicy clit. LFK, has a bit of weed breath though. IYKYK. Seems more into companionship than just outright banging all the time. Seems like she's looking for a sugar daddy. Nice girl.

  9. #16648
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/urguardianangel

    Seems too good to be true. Claims BB CIP for 300/ hr in LA. Pics are cute but I can't find any info on her, and I'm in town for one night, I'm not interested in TOFTT this trip.
    She might be having a special. I've seen where she offers BBCIP for 3 rhs ($500) and longer.

  10. #16647
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/urguardianangel

    Seems too good to be true. Claims BB CIP for 300/ hr in LA. Pics are cute but I can't find any info on her, and I'm in town for one night, I'm not interested in TOFTT this trip.
    Looks good. Would totally do it if I didn't have 2 other options for less, so it definitely does not seem TGTBT LOL. I've seen that picture somewhere. I have no doubt that the person's real, and I trust some of the people in her network. Someone I trust told me at least one of them is upstanding. I'm not going to vouch for the ad of a girl I haven't seen though, so I'll stop short of that.

  11. #16646

    San Jose

    There isn't a BB forum in SJ but if you guys travel there, go check out.

    The corg, Sammy's house. Ask for Sasa.

    She is a busty Chinese MILF, fucks hard anally. Porno style anal fucking session if you are into that.

    +15713955796.

  12. #16645

    Not heroin, fentanyl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratrod  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times she is a Heroin Junky she is on long beach private delights as jessiesgirl.
    She's sober now that she retired. Has been sober for about a year, her and her BF. Hence her bf name is Jessie.

  13. #16644

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    No shit. These dramatic declarations of born again Xtianity on Hx crack me up. Yeah the site ain't no international airport. No need to announce your departure. If you want to leave, just leave without a fare thee well goodbye blog.

    Pissed off Hx dudes be posting that she scammed so many guys. And if she truly accepted the baby Jesus in her heart, then how about making amends and pay back all them $$$ she robbed?

    Crickets. LOL.

    Still you be 100% correct about them extra long cheerleader legs. Wouldn't mind them wrapped around my neck again as my angry cock be squirting hot nasty semen deep inside her tight warm pussy! When the bills come due, she be posting ads again on Hx just like you said. Religion not accepted as form of payment at Verizon LOL. Amen to that.
    I've seen her a few times she is a Heroin Junky she is on long beach private delights as jessiesgirl.

  14. #16643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Scarlett on Hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    No shit. These dramatic declarations of born again Xtianity on Hx crack me up. Yeah the site ain't no international airport. No need to announce your departure. If you want to leave, just leave without a fare thee well goodbye blog.

    Pissed off Hx dudes be posting that she scammed so many guys. And if she truly accepted the baby Jesus in her heart, then how about making amends and pay back all them $$$ she robbed?

    Crickets. LOL.

    Still you be 100% correct about them extra long cheerleader legs. Wouldn't mind them wrapped around my neck again as my angry cock be squirting hot nasty semen deep inside her tight warm pussy! When the bills come due, she be posting ads again on Hx just like you said. Religion not accepted as form of payment at Verizon LOL. Amen to that.
    I did a search by Scarlett and she didn't come up on Hx, does she have a new handle?

  15. #16642

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She was always drama from the beg but hitting that tall cheerleader raw was hella fun.

    Her recent blog about finding the man upstairs?

    Please, her only income is laying of her back and I would bet she'll be back seeing guys UTR! The greenbacks are easy to get.
    No shit. These dramatic declarations of born again Xtianity on Hx crack me up. Yeah the site ain't no international airport. No need to announce your departure. If you want to leave, just leave without a fare thee well goodbye blog.

    Pissed off Hx dudes be posting that she scammed so many guys. And if she truly accepted the baby Jesus in her heart, then how about making amends and pay back all them $$$ she robbed?

    Crickets. LOL.

    Still you be 100% correct about them extra long cheerleader legs. Wouldn't mind them wrapped around my neck again as my angry cock be squirting hot nasty semen deep inside her tight warm pussy! When the bills come due, she be posting ads again on Hx just like you said. Religion not accepted as form of payment at Verizon LOL. Amen to that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (1).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (2).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (3).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (4).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (5).jpg‎  

    ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (6).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (7).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (8).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS (9).jpg‎   ScarlettJems long legs creampie BBFS.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape