Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 1346 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18522

    Explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    Poor phone service does not explain away the photos the guy included in his post.
    Oh so you want an explanation. So here it is. The 2 photos of her in green is of her after she had surgery to remove her wisdom teeth. Totally taken out of context based on what he posted. Now for the other things stated in the post are untrue because we've been hanging out with each other and she's one of the cleanest persons I met. She even brushed her teeth and used mouthwash (while offering some to me) before we did our date. So there's nothing nasty about her. And if was going to steal and run off with the money she would done so a long time ago. And she's still here hanging out with me. I know the person who is posting these ads as well. He is the same one who posted the ads about Ally. I would be happy to post more about him and his records. Seems he allegedly caused another girl in the hobby to commit suicide after she been raped and tossed from a moving van because of his posted ads on STG. So what else do you want to know?

  2. #18521

    Poor phone service?

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Liz has been hanging with me in Akron for a little bit. Not at all the way the other person on STG has been posting about her. It's the same guy that was posting about Ally. The only thing wrong has been her phone service but it might have been fixed during her visit.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/452927496062
    Poor phone service does not explain away the photos the guy included in his post.

  3. #18520
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    How long was the service compared to the time ypu paid for? And how much money did you drop?
    I personally spent about a full hr there between hanging out and service. Service time was talked about as hhr and She quoted 300 originally but was ok with 250 and we did spend about a hhr in service. I normally would never drop that much but if looked like her pics, I'd consider it. So if you reach out, you should he able to negotiate her down.

    Overall though, between her hospitality, service and looks, I personally didn't feel ripped off. But that's me.

  4. #18519

    Liz / Lili

    Liz has been hanging with me in Akron for a little bit. Not at all the way the other person on STG has been posting about her. It's the same guy that was posting about Ally. The only thing wrong has been her phone service but it might have been fixed during her visit.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/452927496062

  5. #18518
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJamRocks  [View Original Post]
    I've debated seeing Mia for about 6 months now due to many Her many mixed reviews. I took the plunge tonight to trust the good over the bad.

    She made me wait about an extra 10 minutes on arrival which was no issue for me. Has a decent little apartment in a decent area of akron. When she opened the door, I was expecting some sort of disappointment but I was not disappointed at all. She actually looked exactly like her pics if not better.

    She was very kind just making small quick chit chat to lighten the mood. Offered me drinks and cookies and did not rush our meeting at all. She was actually a sweet heart to me.

    Once we got settled I'm the bedroom she took off her clothes to reveal a perfect little 10/10 spinner body.

    She covered herself in coconut oil which made her really greased her body up. Went on to BJ and then Put the bag on for some Mish. She extremely tight, with being as tiny as she is, I expected so. Flipped her over for some doggie and then finished.

    She offered a shower to clean up. I know she's done some people dirty in the past but she's a definite repeat for me.
    How long was the service compared to the time ypu paid for? And how much money did you drop?

  6. #18517

    Had bookmarked on sumo

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    It was the girl who works undercover. Her ad has been used a lot. Mid 30's with sunglasses.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...bored/48469681

    I believe this is the one.

  7. #18516

    Mia Vera

    I've debated seeing Mia for about 6 months now due to many Her many mixed reviews. I took the plunge tonight to trust the good over the bad.

    She made me wait about an extra 10 minutes on arrival which was no issue for me. Has a decent little apartment in a decent area of akron. When she opened the door, I was expecting some sort of disappointment but I was not disappointed at all. She actually looked exactly like her pics if not better.

    She was very kind just making small quick chit chat to lighten the mood. Offered me drinks and cookies and did not rush our meeting at all. She was actually a sweet heart to me.

    Once we got settled I'm the bedroom she took off her clothes to reveal a perfect little 10/10 spinner body.

    She covered herself in coconut oil which made her really greased her body up. Went on to BJ and then Put the bag on for some Mish. She extremely tight, with being as tiny as she is, I expected so. Flipped her over for some doggie and then finished.

    She offered a shower to clean up. I know she's done some people dirty in the past but she's a definite repeat for me.

  8. #18515
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't take us to an active ad.
    I'm going to assume this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221110-201609_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #18514
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't take us to an active ad.
    It was the girl who works undercover. Her ad has been used a lot. Mid 30's with sunglasses.

  10. #18513
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    You have got to be kidding me! What moron would post such an ad? More than that, what moron would respond?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/002232145797
    I said the exact same thing. The site draws enough attention so let's make it worse?

  11. #18512

  12. #18511
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't take us to an active ad.
    Its probably this one: https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/953377349639.

    Pretty sure its a sting or something.

  13. #18510

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't take us to an active ad.

  14. #18509

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    She may be. But who she is is anybody's guess. It's already been deleted.

  15. #18508

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape