Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36969

    Fake RM

    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.
    Thanks. I no longer have a RM account, but I did see in the public part a recent review of Lotus Winter St Wey. I am pretty sure that place is still closed, so your explanation makes sense.

  2. #36968
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    Yes, from what I heard this fake review stuff happened as a result of COVID. When everything shut down, that included parlors. And when things opened back up, business was slow at a start. The admins didn't want to lose subscribers due to a lack of new reviews, so instead of just being honest and waiting for enthusiasts to start reviewing again, they started flooding the site with fake reviews to keep appearances up. As KatSuno1492 said, there is a clear pattern to the fake names (I'm guessing they're auto generated by a lazy bot / program). I don't know if all areas are plagued equally by these fake reviews, but they certainly are a pain in the ass here in New England!
    They have always had a problem with Fake reviews. Years before Covid I would go to places and none of the names or names experiences lined up.

  3. #36967

    Tham

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I've been hobbying in Waltham for a couple of months now. Really, nothing great to talk about, but here is my report:

    Rose Aroma: All are in their 50's, nothing near attractive. Nothing to talk about really. Regular massage. Teasing is a hit or mess. HE is okayish. I don't ask for more because I'm not interested.

    Wellness Day: Always one woman there beside the MS. She's eccentric, angry (very angry sometimes). Her English is so bad, that it makes her very frustrated (well, both of us). Good massage, no teasing at all, jack hammering HE. I went there a few times, every time I was glad I went out intact. Here is the funny part, I was so bored and down of her attitude and technique, that I faked it and got out of there as soon as I could LOL.

    Orchid: Legitimate place. Good massage, nothing else. Although she kept pointing at my butt, tapping and praising it, saying how sexy it is. I went there a second time, same scenario. So I guess my butt was not sexy rather it was a script..
    Thanks brother, longtime lurker was considering checking a few of those out. Been mongering around these parts for a few months too, I'll add although others probably have covered these.

    Rosa: pretty good HE, I inquired about more but that was a firm no, Lilly had a nice body and spoke decent English. Perky tiddies, let me UTC with them. Supposedly new girl was coming in a month, haven't been back to check it out. Pretty good HE and she did a back walk. No shorting.

    AA / Convenience: cute young maybe 20's? Provider with nice bolts ons terrible "massage", good HE, left quick quoted 1.2 for BJ, not sure if covered or what, didn't ask. She said no bump when I asked, I bounced quick. LEO has been hanging in the lot lately. Maybe for roadwork. Place seems pricey, also they have another shop, forgot the name.

    Ocean: I like this place a lot but there seems to be only HE on the table, did get plenty of roaming and PM. Great teasing. Never been shorted, pretty damn good massage as others have said. Linda is pretty cute and does good work.

    I'm considering checking out Adams St but idk, place looks dumpy. Also Washington Street spots I'll report back.

  4. #36966

    Green door

    Quote Originally Posted by RichnMa  [View Original Post]
    If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.
    Has Sophia come back yet? She was def one of the more attractive ones, and always enthusiastic.

  5. #36965
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAce007  [View Original Post]
    Great insight! Thank you.
    Yes, from what I heard this fake review stuff happened as a result of COVID. When everything shut down, that included parlors. And when things opened back up, business was slow at a start. The admins didn't want to lose subscribers due to a lack of new reviews, so instead of just being honest and waiting for enthusiasts to start reviewing again, they started flooding the site with fake reviews to keep appearances up. As KatSuno1492 said, there is a clear pattern to the fake names (I'm guessing they're auto generated by a lazy bot / program). I don't know if all areas are plagued equally by these fake reviews, but they certainly are a pain in the ass here in New England!

  6. #36964
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    I went Cherry a few times earlier this year and was able to get covered full service each time. It's on High St right by Calvary Cemetery and Cherry St. Entering is discrete because it shares an entrance with an office and a convenience store, so you enter through the same door no matter what. I've both walked in and made appointments. My first time going was a walk in, so don't worry if you've never been.

    I think the damages were 60 to house 160 to provider (for an hour), I've lurked for a while and while I'll report sooner in the future, I've unfortunately forgot the exact price for past visits.

    They do have a shower, but it's not a table shower. I didn't use it since I didn't ask / shower at my place before. I noticed it while using the restroom.

    Break down was essentially massage for a bit, tease, flip, asked what I wanted, grabbed cash and cover, finish up, massage a bit more, got water and left.

    I hope this helps fellow enthusiasts!
    I've been to Cherry couple times over past few months. Same provider both times and she is a smoke show, forget her name. She charges 60 for HJ, 80 for topless HJ (her tits are amazing) and 160 for covered FS. I love her pretty face.

  7. #36963
    Quote Originally Posted by RichnMa  [View Original Post]
    If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.
    Thanks for that tip, how does one normally get intel on what girls are coming and when? Do you ask the girls or just ask who's available when scheduling an appointment?

  8. #36962
    +1.

    Same here. Didn't renew 2 years ago for the same reason. To many BS reviews from fake accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.

  9. #36961
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmm33  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the new place in Ipswitch advertising on CL?

    Z.
    Haven't seen a place near there advertised yet, but I'm just a few towns over and would go visit if I had more info.

  10. #36960

    Green Door

    If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked far too long so lend me your ear.

    I'll tell you my tales if you wish to hear.

    If you're near Chinatown and you like to fuck.

    Then listen my friends because you're in luck!

    It's on Oxford Pl it's known here as "Green Door".

    Don't confuse that with Oxford St which is just next door.

    They post ads online that list their phone number.

    You must call for appointment no walk ins if you wondered.

    The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.

    Number of words on this line.

    I'd link to an ad but the ad changes a bit.

    If you want to see it just google their digits.

  11. #36959

    Green door

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked far too long so lend me your ear.

    I'll tell you my tales if you wish to hear.

    If you're near Chinatown and you like to fuck.

    Then listen my friends because you're in luck!

    It's on Oxford Pl it's known here as "Green Door".

    Don't confuse that with Oxford St which is just next door.

    They post ads online that list their phone number.

    You must call for appointment no walk ins if you wondered.

    The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.
    The girl you mentioned will go back to China next month. I believe the other girl you heard is Lisa who came back from NYC.

  12. #36958
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.
    Great insight! Thank you.

  13. #36957

    Fake RM reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAce007  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone wrote a review on RM on Ming's in F'ham. I believe it was closed for a long time. Wondering if anyone has had a pleasant experience there with extras?
    That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.

  14. #36956

    Cherry in Waltham

    I went Cherry a few times earlier this year and was able to get covered full service each time. It's on High St right by Calvary Cemetery and Cherry St. Entering is discrete because it shares an entrance with an office and a convenience store, so you enter through the same door no matter what. I've both walked in and made appointments. My first time going was a walk in, so don't worry if you've never been.

    I think the damages were 60 to house 160 to provider (for an hour), I've lurked for a while and while I'll report sooner in the future, I've unfortunately forgot the exact price for past visits.

    They do have a shower, but it's not a table shower. I didn't use it since I didn't ask / shower at my place before. I noticed it while using the restroom.

    Break down was essentially massage for a bit, tease, flip, asked what I wanted, grabbed cash and cover, finish up, massage a bit more, got water and left.

    I hope this helps fellow enthusiasts!

  15. #36955

    Green Door aka Oxford Pl

    I've lurked far too long so lend me your ear.

    I'll tell you my tales if you wish to hear.

    If you're near Chinatown and you like to fuck.

    Then listen my friends because you're in luck!

    It's on Oxford Pl it's known here as "Green Door".

    Don't confuse that with Oxford St which is just next door.

    They post ads online that list their phone number.

    You must call for appointment no walk ins if you wondered.

    The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.

    Number of words on this line.

    I'd link to an ad but the ad changes a bit.

    If you want to see it just google their digits.

    I hope this helps clear up some of the mystery of the Green Door aka Oxford Pl in CT (China Town, not Connecticut). I think it's important to share information, and not to hoard.

    I went to the Green Door last month, maybe three weeks ago. I called the number in the ad and a man answered. I scheduled an appointment and was told to call him when I arrived. The name "Green Door" comes from the fact that the entrance is a metal grate that is painted green. I called when I arrived, and a few minutes later a woman came down to get me. She led me to the room. I never saw the man. She was maybe 40-50 ish, mom bod. I undressed and the massage began. Quick massage, then off to the games. CBJ, CFS followed. Her English was very very basic, it was hard to understand her and we needed to use a translation app to communicate mostly. I think her name was Lee, or Lily? I thought I heard another woman speaking during the massage, but didn't see anyone else when I left. Paid $60 to house and I tipped $120.

    On a side note, today's lucky numbers are:

    857.

    452.

    OXXX.

    Search this thread or the CTown thread if you want more lucky numbers

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape