Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 23697
-
11-11-22 18:47 #18522Senior Member

Posts: 836Explanation.
Oh so you want an explanation. So here it is. The 2 photos of her in green is of her after she had surgery to remove her wisdom teeth. Totally taken out of context based on what he posted. Now for the other things stated in the post are untrue because we've been hanging out with each other and she's one of the cleanest persons I met. She even brushed her teeth and used mouthwash (while offering some to me) before we did our date. So there's nothing nasty about her. And if was going to steal and run off with the money she would done so a long time ago. And she's still here hanging out with me. I know the person who is posting these ads as well. He is the same one who posted the ads about Ally. I would be happy to post more about him and his records. Seems he allegedly caused another girl in the hobby to commit suicide after she been raped and tossed from a moving van because of his posted ads on STG. So what else do you want to know?
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 15:03 #18521Senior Member

Posts: 662Poor phone service?
Poor phone service does not explain away the photos the guy included in his post.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 06:11 #18520Senior Member

Posts: 71I personally spent about a full hr there between hanging out and service. Service time was talked about as hhr and She quoted 300 originally but was ok with 250 and we did spend about a hhr in service. I normally would never drop that much but if looked like her pics, I'd consider it. So if you reach out, you should he able to negotiate her down.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
Overall though, between her hospitality, service and looks, I personally didn't feel ripped off. But that's me.
-
11-11-22 04:10 #18519Senior Member

Posts: 836Liz / Lili
Liz has been hanging with me in Akron for a little bit. Not at all the way the other person on STG has been posting about her. It's the same guy that was posting about Ally. The only thing wrong has been her phone service but it might have been fixed during her visit.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/452927496062
-
11-11-22 00:46 #18518Senior Member

Posts: 836How long was the service compared to the time ypu paid for? And how much money did you drop?
Originally Posted by PurpleJamRocks
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 22:40 #18517Senior Member

Posts: 459Had bookmarked on sumo
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...bored/48469681
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the one.
-
11-10-22 20:48 #18516Senior Member

Posts: 71Mia Vera
I've debated seeing Mia for about 6 months now due to many Her many mixed reviews. I took the plunge tonight to trust the good over the bad.
She made me wait about an extra 10 minutes on arrival which was no issue for me. Has a decent little apartment in a decent area of akron. When she opened the door, I was expecting some sort of disappointment but I was not disappointed at all. She actually looked exactly like her pics if not better.
She was very kind just making small quick chit chat to lighten the mood. Offered me drinks and cookies and did not rush our meeting at all. She was actually a sweet heart to me.
Once we got settled I'm the bedroom she took off her clothes to reveal a perfect little 10/10 spinner body.
She covered herself in coconut oil which made her really greased her body up. Went on to BJ and then Put the bag on for some Mish. She extremely tight, with being as tiny as she is, I expected so. Flipped her over for some doggie and then finished.
She offered a shower to clean up. I know she's done some people dirty in the past but she's a definite repeat for me.
-
11-10-22 20:29 #18515Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm going to assume this one.
Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:47 #18514Senior Member

Posts: 266It was the girl who works undercover. Her ad has been used a lot. Mid 30's with sunglasses.
Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 13:53 #18513Senior Member

Posts: 764I said the exact same thing. The site draws enough attention so let's make it worse?
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 12:48 #18512Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone tried Anna? Is she real?
-
11-10-22 08:12 #18511Senior Member

Posts: 78Its probably this one: https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/953377349639.
Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure its a sting or something.
-
11-10-22 08:10 #18510Senior Member

Posts: 211Who?
Link doesn't take us to an active ad.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 07:08 #18509Senior Member

Posts: 662Maybe
She may be. But who she is is anybody's guess. It's already been deleted.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:30 #18508Senior Member

Posts: 266Watch out








Reply With Quote






