Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10593

    Not a good move for those seeking discretion!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    For MArriott, When you check in tell the front desk. I've gotten the credit for points and the night.
    Don't want your SO to check the points account to plan the next vacation!

  2. #10592
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So much pussy out there. And with the markets tanking and student loans getting turned back on, it just means a larger supply of SBs and fewer Bitcoin and tech bros to compete.
    Hope your right. I'm leaving pittsburgh and it was a rough slug. Ghosted twice and the one connection was a nutjob! Midterms took the Pitt / CMU chicks out of the market.

  3. #10591
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    You can book hotel through 3rd party like dayuse.com or booking.com but you earn reward points through hotel chain. Example, last week I book the Sheraton (Marriott) hotel through Dayuse. When I check in I gave them my Marriott rewards program account number. I earn 2,558 points to Marriott rewards. I have rewards with Marriott, Hilton, comfort inn, and holiday inn.
    For MArriott, When you check in tell the front desk. I've gotten the credit for points and the night.

  4. #10590

    December going to be lit

    So much pussy out there. And with the markets tanking and student loans getting turned back on, it just means a larger supply of SBs and fewer Bitcoin and tech bros to compete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    "Thirsty" not thirty in the line. Haven't fucked anyone who looks older than 25 lately. Thinking holiday time may be just spend time with the existing one's and pick up in new year again. Premium keeps me wanting to get new girls and every month you up it a couple of them end up in the bed which is the only way it's worth, but may be there's a time to just enjoy the ones you have.

  5. #10589

    Correction

    "Thirsty" not thirty in the line. Haven't fucked anyone who looks older than 25 lately. Thinking holiday time may be just spend time with the existing one's and pick up in new year again. Premium keeps me wanting to get new girls and every month you up it a couple of them end up in the bed which is the only way it's worth, but may be there's a time to just enjoy the ones you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    The ebb and flow of bowl. Lately had no shortage of finding new pussy, they just land sometimes out of no where, like reported last week getting a freebie from my hottie baby, followed by a short notice m&g then hotel fun with one that was slippery in past, but great lay with creampie finish and she didn't even talk allowance, took what I gave and no word. My college baby is taking bc and promised creampie finish, waiting for that meet at right time. Then two days later, been chatting a 19 year old who sounds naive and not ready to meet, but keep asking questions, just keeping her amused in case, and suddenly this girl I had messaged a long time back pops in and chats me up.

    A few messages and she wants to meet up, drinks and then hotel, hit the jackpot because this was one ethnicity I had a checkbox open for, a rare find, caramel skinned dove eyed dark hair grad student with pretty nice body with soft skin, very orgasmic in bed, was in heaven. Thinking of putting premium on hold or keep going at this rate, holidays are coming, may get a few thirty girls who are both horny and need the money for gifts.

  6. #10588

    Things continue to move along

    The ebb and flow of bowl. Lately had no shortage of finding new pussy, they just land sometimes out of no where, like reported last week getting a freebie from my hottie baby, followed by a short notice m&g then hotel fun with one that was slippery in past, but great lay with creampie finish and she didn't even talk allowance, took what I gave and no word. My college baby is taking bc and promised creampie finish, waiting for that meet at right time. Then two days later, been chatting a 19 year old who sounds naive and not ready to meet, but keep asking questions, just keeping her amused in case, and suddenly this girl I had messaged a long time back pops in and chats me up.

    A few messages and she wants to meet up, drinks and then hotel, hit the jackpot because this was one ethnicity I had a checkbox open for, a rare find, caramel skinned dove eyed dark hair grad student with pretty nice body with soft skin, very orgasmic in bed, was in heaven. Thinking of putting premium on hold or keep going at this rate, holidays are coming, may get a few thirty girls who are both horny and need the money for gifts.

  7. #10587

    Candace

    Mongers,

    Any info on this one? Might be a waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-c4a5b2ff8162

  8. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. As noted below, definitely avoid. She's trouble.

  9. #10585
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880

    How can a dancer and yoga instructor have a stomach? You would think she would be skinny and flexible, not chubby and flabby.

    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet and nice girl. Server in DC. May be a little high volume, but very fun. She prefers women and has a Profile with another girl. Wants gifts, dinner before but DTF. Asking 5 $$ YMMV, but 3 $$ is doable. She needs the cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880

  10. #10584

    Dayuse and rewards

    You can book hotel through 3rd party like dayuse.com or booking.com but you earn reward points through hotel chain. Example, last week I book the Sheraton (Marriott) hotel through Dayuse. When I check in I gave them my Marriott rewards program account number. I earn 2,558 points to Marriott rewards. I have rewards with Marriott, Hilton, comfort inn, and holiday inn.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    How do you earn reward points with Dayuse? I don't see an option to enter your reward membership on Dayuse.

    Do you show the hotel clerk your reward membership I'd during check in?

  11. #10583

    Bitcoin implosion

    Means more supply and less demand. December student loans get turned on. Get ready gents.

  12. #10582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Couple of months back, she accepted 4 x and would come from Frederick to Loudoun county.
    Wow, that's a far trip for 4 x. Best I've gotten is someone coming from Towson to Tysons for 500.

  13. #10581
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e
    Couple of months back, she accepted 4 x and would come from Frederick to Loudoun county.

  14. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Blocked so I don't have a link, sorry. No photo In profile but they are in her private pics. Older type, out in Centreville. Any experiences? Feel free to DM.
    Here's the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-d7fecb906415

  15. #10579

    Morgan S.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e
    Pretty excited to find this forum, been on seeking for years but never knew of an outlet to discuss this hobby.

    Met with this one a few times. I had her come directly to my place for $500 first time meeting and never met her for "dinner & drinks," we did ketamine and smoked weed for about 2 hours and then I fucked her with a condom on. She struggled to take it but was committed to finishing the deed. It was hot in the moment but realized afterwards that she just wanted to take the nut so she could leave essentially. She had a very fun / crazy "I'm going to move to Cali and be famous! Attitude, but very immature. Very sexy body and amazing ass, almost no titties, and the tiniest little stomach she was very self-conscious about. The next time I saw her the condom broke and I creampied her each time from then on.

    Feel free to ask in DM for her public instagram or some personal pics she shared. I was actually going to meet with her tonight but just cancelled on her a few minutes ago. She's lost the "innocent girl next door" personality and becoming an escort essentially. Not as cute or fun of an energy for my taste. I said from now on we will have sex more than once if we are spending time together and that it will feel less transactional, to which she replied "$600."

    I don't mind the $600, but the curt transactional attitude killed my boner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape