Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5393
-
11-10-22 08:48 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 43Miramar Sisters
Just piggybacking. I still tingle when I think of Yoniara and the sessions we had down at the Pt Loma lair. Great massage, mutual touching, up on bed with you, great convo, and very sexually charged scene with molecules and chromosones colliding into nuclear explosion. Honestly, I have walked out of there and almost headed to hospital for EKG. She also has a fabulous ass that I still think about. She gives you all 60 minutes and more and treats you like you are the last man standing on Earth.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 20:40 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 619It's so round and firm man. And huge. One of a kind ass LOL. All is well man, just not posting as much of late. I caught a stray in the massage forum cleanup and it's harder to post now LOL. So it goes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 13:06 #2646Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey brother! Hope all is well. I love that room with the mirror set up. Yes, Vianey is one not to missed if she's in town. That booty is amazing!
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 13:03 #2645Banned Member

Posts: 3075I have not met either one but there are good reports for both. I prefer younger providers and definitely have Linda on the top of my bucket list. I hope to meet her when I’m back home. The ladies at the Little House have all always treated me very well.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
I believed both are running a $160/hour massage specials.
-
11-09-22 13:00 #2644Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I usually bring all my lady friends a surprise gift in the box when I take them on overnight trips. I am well rewarded for the entire trip. LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 12:56 #2643Banned Member

Posts: 3075Miramar Sisters
Great report AJ! Two sexy ladies who are on my regular rotation. I've always wondered what their 4 hands was going to be liked with them being sisters. Their one-on-one sessions are some of the best FBSM plus (YMMV) San Diego has to offer.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:42 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 285Accurate Reports for Izzy
These reports are accurate. I'm guessing she's Dominican? Light-skinned. Curly hair. Quiet and shy. A little disconnected, and still new to the hobby. She wouldn't straddle me, but she rubbed herself out as she stroked me. That was fun to watch.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I'm not too into new girls. Maybe one of you can get in there and do some coaching? I've seen her twice already. I'll check on her again eventually. I prefer the fiery sensuality from Mexican providers.
-
11-07-22 18:21 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 335Check out Briya Nights on RMD.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 09:34 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 128I'm always looking for reviews or insider gouge on the biggest rack I can get my hands on. Massive fakes, bbw, it doesn't matter literally the bigger the better.
I enjoy a good rub down and Russian finish with some heavy hangers in my face.
I frequent Michelle, maria (whenever she's around).
Would love some suggestions!
-
11-03-22 23:20 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 335Double Trouble Niki and Yoniara
I've been a regular of Niki (https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1184f...4-e489e2aafcc2) for a while now and saw her late night after coming back from an exhausting day working out of our LA office. I opted for the hour and got ready on the table waiting for her. Instead in comes Yoniara. Although her and I have chatted over text before we never had a chance to meet. She introduces herself to me and tells me that Niki is getting ready for me and will be with me shortly. She then very easily convinced me to go for the 4 hands. I've not had a massage in a while and was feeling particularly aroused so it wasn't hard to be convinced. I opted for the 1 hour with both of them and the fun began. They gave me a solid massage for the first half hour and then the flip came. Both of them got onto the massage table with me and for a while we were playing a game of Twister on the bed with lots of MT. When it was finally time for me to finish both of them got on their knees and let me finish all over their boobs. It was a phenomenal experience. We stayed talking and laughing together for what seemed like another eternity and I finally cleaned up and left with a giant smile on myself. As I was getting back on the road I looked at my phone and my visit was almost 2 and a half hours. Damn! What a treat. These two ladies are extremely lovely and aim to please. There are extras available (obvious YMMV) which I didn't partake in. The total damage was $5.
-
11-03-22 16:40 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 34Hh 2.0
Did anyone ever get any leads on this? I thought opening was going to be Oct 1 but I know it got pushed back.
I tried texting Natalie a couple of times but no answer.
-
11-03-22 15:24 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 98Kori
Anyone have some experience with Kori?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/c71c8...1-585cfa10cf49
-
11-02-22 20:44 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 619Vianey
Vianey let me know she's back at the little house this week. She's such a doll. If you've seen her you know. She's got one of the bigger rooms in the little house now, had a nice big mirror set up. Totally took advantage of that. I'll see her again before she's gone.
-
11-02-22 12:04 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 87Regina / Linda
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/cb786...9-e550baac3250
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5
Any feedback on those two? Thanks.
-
11-02-22 00:17 #2634Banned Member

Posts: 224Joy Cinema Date
I was thinking the same freaking thing! LOL.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
You're the one guy here always boasting about giving all your lady friend's, those gifts in a box! LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Seriously- I actually texted Joy this afternoon after seeing your comment / link with her hot new pics, and we had a really nice back and forth going on. Hopefully we'll be able to connect and catch a movie sometime next week. It's been awhile since I've done anything quite that risque in a movie theater. Hopefully we can catch a nice long movie (like Schindler's List) and she'll allow MSOG! LOL.
If we do hook up, I'll def drop back in here and post the deets.













Reply With Quote





