Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 28080
-
11-09-22 21:54 #21330Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great post FSdM! I'm with you. If I'm not attracted to or have a physical connection with someone I'm not staying. Yes, I'll go to a spot and ask for the girl (s) that are well reviewed by mongers I know and trust but other than that I want to see the lineup. I'm not wasting money when I have options.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 21:45 #21329Senior Member

Posts: 201
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
My usage of rubmaps has gone down tremendously. There are a few spas that I know For sure have fake reviews:
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
ELF massage / spa (mercury).
Super spa (university).
Spa Bello (el cajon).
Massage One (university).
No. 1 Ark Massage (rancho Bernardo).
If you look carefully most of the same users review these 5 spots. I've called some out a long time ago so now they have smartened up to mostly go private.
Every now and then some of them slip up, like the current user Ghengiskhack (user 7956579) - and if you follow some crumbs you will find multiple accounts doing the same thing. I assume its some sort of operations they are running / someone with bots that approach the spas with promises of more business, etc.
There are other highly suspicious spas including Erma.
And then not so much fake users doing some sort of operations, but some of the top reviewed spas have white knights (or even the owner) jump on any review that's not perfect and accuse the reviewer of being fake or that they must have gone in when they were busy to have a mediocre experience and try to defend the place. You will notice similar users that post 5 star essay reviews for a provider immediately if there is one report of a mediocre experience with the provider. I just assume these mongers gave their balls to the spa and share these reviews with them and try to look like a good little boy to the owner for defending them to get some preferential treatment (inside info, discounts, etc.).
And then there are the trolls that make names similar to other users and post troll reviews. These are a different breed and get a rise out of the shills and white knights LOL.
The "fake reviews" I mentioned up top that go across multiple spas don't usually interact in comment sections which is why I suspect they are some sort of operations that exist just for reviews, but the white knights / shills and trolls actually post comments so these are probably real people and I honestly don't know which problem is worst haha.
It's pretty pathetic looking at it from the outside but then again I get hit with reality that I'm spending this much time typing this post instead of being more productive LOL. But I needed a break from the new god of war.
I pretty much have gotten jaded enough with rubmaps that I now assume private profile = shill or fake review.
I still travel frequently and it can still be useful in smaller towns but if you follow the crumbs enough you will notice these accounts post across the country so I advise to take any suspiciously good review from private profiles as fake. I'm sure there are real users that go private for whatever reason but sorry, I don't trust you now due to how bad rubmaps has gotten.
My jaded-ness has carried over to these forums in the past year especially with users that post essay type reviews to try and sell a fantasy to us rather than giving an honest review as a monger. I'm not calling them fake but it's obvious that some people are mouthpieces for certain spas and probably print out their reviews to bring to the spa owner for a pat on their head.
I can't thank admin2 enough for cleaning a lot of it up.
Another trend I've seen is oversharing of inside information.
Yes, knowing what type of providers and who if you are familiar is very helpful! We really do appreciate the info.
But just because the spa is feeding you inside info to help promote the business doesn't mean that you can shut people's opinions and experiences at those spas down.
Always be careful out there! Peace and love.
P.S. I hate that LOL gets autocapitalized because I'm immature and use it frequently in text form and it makes me look even more immature here LOL.
-
11-09-22 21:12 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 185Cindy and Ivy 108
I saw both Cindy and Ivy recently and they both offer exceptional service. I won't go into much detail as I agree with what's already posted about them but here are some more feedback.
Ivy HONESTLY looks like she could be Nicole Doshi's slimmer sister. She has a slutty attitude and likes to talk dirty throughout the session. She likes to grab my hands and place them on either her ass or breast and commands me to squeeze them while we were making out and fooking which turned me on even more.
Cindy's looks like an asian version of the FnF Michelle Rodriguez. She's taller with a more athletic build than Ivy which I prefer over the slimness of Ivy. I also prefer Cindy's slow sensual GFE sex over Ivy's high sex drive, but it was nice experience both spectrum of sex tbh lmao.
Both will DFK you the whole session if you wanted to which I liked a lot.
-
11-09-22 21:02 #21327Senior Member

Posts: 618I did the same but for basically the opposite reason- my real reviews kept getting treated w the same skepticism as the obvious fakes. Incredibly irritating. Fuck them.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 20:50 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 185Yup just cancelled my renewal subscription to RM because of how trash it has gotten.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:37 #21325Banned Member

Posts: 127AMP RoundUp
Decided to drive through and see a bunch of places to see how the talent measured up. Obviously a chunk of this is based on looks and initial impressions. If you are anything like me, there has to be a physical connection otherwise I don't get as excited, happy or have the best experience possible. If the girl doesn't come across attractive (to me) there's a good chance I'm not sticking around.
ME Spa. Lisa.
Greeted by the MMS and put in a room while I waited for Lisa to finish up. Had read about some good service here recently with KK so my hopes were high. Met Lisa. Pretty plain and average looking. Small, pushed up boobs and small Gut. Thanked them for their time and left. Will wait for new talent.
9 Spa (PB).
Received a message from the MMS there. Said there was a new, young girl named Baby. Heard that before from plenty of places. LOL. Was out so decided to stop and see. Parking lot was weirdly busy for an evening but parked and went in anyway. Didn't expect 2 other older mongers to be in the small lobby talking to the MMS. They left (needed 2 girls or some other request). I was told Baby was busy and I could come back later. Said thank you and left.
Sunshine Spa (North Park).
Walked in and quickly ushered by girl in mask. Had her remove it. Frumpy and overweight. Asked if there was another girl working. She insisted her service was the best. Left post haste. Hard Pass.
Diamond (Hillcrest).
Received a message from MMS Mia, which never seems to be there but always texts quickly. Said there were a couple new girls there. Drove by looking for parking but around the side / back is all gone and all the business' around are closed down. Someone looks to be renovating that whole block!! Couldn't find easy parking so passed but they could be promising.
108 / Ocean.
Been planning my last stop on the tour there because there are 4 new girls to look at as per MMS. There's BingBing, Zen Zen, Ivy and Cindy. From the reports thus far, all 4 seem great looking and waaaay better than what most other spas are putting out there. Need to find some time this week to get in there.
-
11-09-22 13:15 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 40108-Ivy
This is a couple days late, but I had a fun time with Ivy over at 108 the other at day. As other reports have described she is a petite spinner with a pretty face. MM b cups that are nice and a tiny booty. She was nice and bubbly when she came in and got right into the dfk.
BBBJ was really nice but it did get a bit toothy when she started going fast. I'm on the girthy side so it might have just been me, but overall her technique was good and it was still really enjoyable. She had a nice shaved kitty which was very tasty as well. I laid her back for about 5 min and she really seemed to enjoy. I asked her if I could DATO and she politely declined. No problem there as I know it isn't for everyone.
After the cover went on we stared odd in CG. Her little boobs felt really nice as she was riding me and I really enjoyed watching in the mirror. We then went to doggy, and I knew I wanted to finish there. I started going hard and I'm sure we could be heard in the next room LOL. Eventually I finished in the bag and laid down for some massage to finish up.
The massage wasn't CMT level but it was very enjoyable and she was nice to talk to. Her English isn't the best but we were able to get by.
Overall it was an enjoyable time, and if she ever comes back on rotation I would probably repeat. She isn't quite up to my ATF standards, but overall very solid.
-
11-09-22 13:10 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 33Joy unique
Joy is an attractive petite girl, and really aims to please. Takes your hand like she's known you for years and leads the way.
$70/45 minutes $160 for tips with table shower good price.
TS is a treat, if you've read some of the other reviews, don't pass on this fun slippery affair.
I like them slender and petite, and Joy is all of that, maybe 100 lbs so I could toss her up onto the table.
There was basically massage, but I wasn't there for one. Lots of kissing, playing with my dick, lots of BBBJ, in between.
A very responsive DATY session with some vibrating toys. Took a while and trying a little variation for her first O.
I wanted inside, so I tossed on my raincoat and just took her standing Mish at first. Had to go slow and easy and first.
(tight pussy!) but soon I was hammering. I slid her up onto the table and got on with her Mish, The deeper Ii went and the faster.
I was stroking, the more responsive she became, very sensual. She finally was gasping and squeezing me with her arms and.
Moaning and I couldn't hold it any longer. BAM. Bam, bam. Afterwards, there was no mad rush to pull me out, we just laid there for a while.
With a little motion still happening. I had wanted to go around the world (CG, RCG, standing Doggie, lazy Doggie, etc. But I wasn't satisfied.
I know we went over on time, but there is no clock watching there.
Of course Angie came by and flirted and Fiona walked in during the table shower right during the BBBJ. These girls seem to have no jealousy.
Or bashfulness.
Oh, and they said a new girl is coming in a couple days 16th, so book your cruise.
-
11-09-22 11:58 #21322Senior Member

Posts: 43Vivian?
I believe that Manee Thai closed up a while back. I had seen Vivian there a couple of times, as well as at the other Thai place nearby. She was a favorite of mine and I wish I had collected her phone number. Does anyone know of her whereabouts? Is Manee back open?
Originally Posted by DesertFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 21:56 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 42Spa Capri
Jessica (aka Isabella) would scratch that itch for you there. It might take a coupe visits for her to warm up to you but worth it IMO, she's a 30 something yo hottie.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
I'm certain I recognize her from the Apple Lady days as well. She was a bit younger and chubbier back then but the mole on her upper lip is the dead give away, so more extras are probably possible with her. And like another review said, it looks like she.
Does some after hours escorting in the back parking lot.
-
11-08-22 19:32 #21320Senior Member

Posts: 292A to Z
Was curious about this place due to the overt ads. Guess it worked since I went in. Can't remember the providers name but she was middle age and maybe a 6 or 7. Service was mediocre. BBJ, cfs but very mechanical. Probably won't be back.
-
11-08-22 18:40 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 254UFS Fiona
UFS. Tue Nov 8th (Raining Cat & Dogs) No Appt. Walk-in and drew Fiona.
Thin build, cute, good English, late 30's, saggy B-Cup, minimal make-up.
$60-30 Min / $140-FS She took the donation prior to service.
(I'm not a big fan of that, but I can understand why its necessary. Only unless I'm a known Regular, then normally it's payment afterwards).
So maybe they are some perks to becoming an established Regular, but sometimes that's hard to do with the constant staff rotation.
Wiped down my PP for inspection before, and then cleaned me up afterwards as well. She has a gentle touch.
Thin 'Landing Strip' Pussy-trim in the front, with bushy untrimmed pewb's in the back, -I am calling it a 'Mullett Pussy-Trim'.
She also had a horizontal "Feather Tattoo" across her abdomen to cover-up a C-Section Scar.
BBBJ, 69, DATY / DATO, Oral Hat Trick, CFS Rev Cowgirl, & Mish.
Her Pussy was kinda loose for me, I think she could handle Bigger-Sized guys without any problem.
No Post Cunnilungus Mouthwash offer afterwards.
No Table Linen change-out, she just stretched the sheet taught, and gave it a quick hand brush. (What should I expect from a Hot-Bed Fuck-Factory!
No water bottle offer afterwards (instead they have a self-service stack of bottled water in the Lobby, -just help yourself).
The Analog Wall-Clock in the room wasn't yet adjusted for Daylight Savings time.
Fiona is here for one more week. Overall not Bad, but not the greatest.
-
11-08-22 17:11 #21318Senior Member

Posts: 201The one I'm looking for starts with a C.
Originally Posted by Maverick2150
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel though!
-
11-08-22 15:19 #21317Regular Member

Posts: 1Tai Chi
You wouldn't be looking for Annie by any chance? She was my fav. Last I heard she was going to be working in Escondido. But I have no idea where. I would love to see her again!
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:01 #21316Senior Member

Posts: 25Positive change.
Those reviews were no better than spam. It was tedious scrolling past them.
Forum is much more interesting now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





