Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 44244
-
11-10-22 09:13 #31419Senior Member

Posts: 220Secrecy
I get why KM wants to keep his place a secret. While this forum is a place to share information, I have personally seen girls that get overrun with business to the point that they leave all together. Case in point, there were several girls at Six * in Westminster that left because they became "too busy". Not only were they overrun, but they were also met with less than desirable individuals who stiffed them on their tips, severely under tipped them or treated them poorly (too rough etc). I can hear the criticism now, they are just ****** they should welcome the business and the money etc. But as some of you know, that is not always the case. Yes, they do it for the money but some want to still do this with dignity and respect and not just treated like a piece of meat. So I understand not sharing information at times when its one of your favorites. Not to mention, a lot of people who are desperate for the information are newbie's who don't want to put in the time and effort and expense on finding these gems.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 08:30 #31418Senior Member

Posts: 513Finder fee
Not secrecy, find her keep her fee.
Originally Posted by AsianMovie
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 21:08 #31417Senior Member

Posts: 513Legit 93
This AMP is mor legit then a thai parlors. There's more male MT than females. Thanks for Intel but no thank you. Help yourself to the best girls or guys for $100.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 20:54 #31416Senior Member

Posts: 38What's up with all these secrecy?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 18:52 #31415Senior Member

Posts: 128"Jenny I've got your number. I need to make you mine." I concur. A little bit of searching and they could find it. I've posted about her before. She's cool. Love the table shower. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 18:48 #31414Senior Member

Posts: 128If I want FS, I can get it for. 6 from hot girls. Nuru is a different sensation just like getting a sexy lap dance with lots of grinding and having her juices all over your pants / shorts. Sometimes I'm in the mood for in-and-out, other times I want Olive Garden. Sometimes I feel frisky and try something new.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 16:09 #31413Senior Member

Posts: 513Scammer
That site are full of scammers asking for deposits beforehand. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 14:37 #31412Senior Member

Posts: 220Website
Esocrt Alligator.
Originally Posted by JoseMarcus225
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 12:32 #31411Regular Member

Posts: 6Where is this other site you speak of?
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 11:06 #31410Senior Member

Posts: 199Does not seem worth it to me. Already has a shit load of rules before you even get there (as you state here), pricing scheme is easily around 50 percent more than most others. Also IF that is even her on her IG she seems more attractive with an above average body rather than hot with an amazing body. Just my opinion. Good luck.
Originally Posted by LuvToPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 10:21 #31409Senior Member

Posts: 1377Jenny Jenny who could I turn to you!!
I got your name and number on the wall. I got it I got it. I think he's talking about sapphire massage. She gives a pretty good HJ. I think she does the fake riding your cock. I just don't know if she gives it up now. But yes nice body.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 08:48 #31408Senior Member

Posts: 309Why Bother?
Santa Ana is a big city and loads of women named 'Jenny' live and work there. Why is this report allowed? Heck, why is my argumentative reply allowed? Perhaps it will not be. I'll defer to you, Admin.
Originally Posted by Reality9753
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 01:34 #31407Senior Member

Posts: 1834Didn't both you check the pictures but unless you're adamant about FBSM, you can get more from HX or kgirls for that price.
Originally Posted by LuvToPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 01:14 #31406Regular Member

Posts: 15Jenny in Santa Ana on Main St
Was in the OC a couple of weeks ago. Went to my go-to gal Jenny. Jenny is petite and sweet as always. You won't be disappointed, I'm never am. I don't give details for many reasons. All I can say is your in for a good time. Enjoy.
-
11-08-22 21:42 #31405Senior Member

Posts: 88I would share but.
I'd share but I don't have an ATF atm. I'm looking though. All my ATF have gone away. Now I'm searching through the grannies and pricey 7 & 8's for a gem. I'll report when I find her.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





