Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19898
    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few of them, and only one was BBFS. They all are tremendous women though, and Hot.
    Who did BBFS for you?

  2. #19897
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey what happened no new reports?? Everyone is holding out nobody wants to share huh? We need to remember what this thread is about c'Mon. Guys let's share some info stop holding out!! LOL.
    I wish I had new stuff to share. It's brutal out there. Regulars dropping off and finding religion and I just don't have the tolerance to deal with broads from the other board.

  3. #19896

    No new bbfscip reports

    Hey what happened no new reports?? Everyone is holding out nobody wants to share huh? We need to remember what this thread is about c'Mon. Guys let's share some info stop holding out!! LOL.

  4. #19895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLiang  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she is indeed young and tall. But her arms and legs have so many needle holes, I really wanted BB but risk was too high.
    Needle holes.

  5. #19894

    How was the actual experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLiang  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she is indeed young and tall. But her arms and legs have so many needle holes, I really wanted BB but risk was too high.
    Incall or outcall? Was there any clock watching, did she give you the full appointment time for play time in bed. From your experience, like if you did a half hour, if you got into the 15 - 20 minute mark, is she one of those providers that cuts you off and clock watches or says times up.

  6. #19893

    Beckyride

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Did you look for reports or are just too lazy? CIP included with BB. I would not classify her as a clock watcher but since MSOG is an added item, once you had your shot it will be generally be time to go. I'd recommend the half hour. She is tall, young, pretty and being groomed for.
    Saw her recently, she is indeed young and tall. But her arms and legs have so many needle holes, I really wanted BB but risk was too high.

  7. #19892
    I have seen a few of them, and only one was BBFS. They all are tremendous women though, and Hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Have any of you had experience with Casey Tyler girls from the other board? Are any of them BBFS? If so who?

    I saw Casey herself not so long ago and she was fantastic. Did not try BBFS with her as it was our first meeting.

    All info is appreciated as always.

  8. #19891

    CT girls

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Have any of you had experience with Casey Tyler girls from the other board? Are any of them BBFS? If so who?

    I saw Casey herself not so long ago and she was fantastic. Did not try BBFS with her as it was our first meeting.

    All info is appreciated as always.
    Most of them with extra donation will do BBFS for sure Casey does but YMMV now.

  9. #19890

    BeckyRide

    Quote Originally Posted by MakerMusktf  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone here actually manage to see her? Reports? Does she clock watch, if you get an hour, do you get the full hour of playtime or is it 20 minutes or less.
    Did you look for reports or are just too lazy? CIP included with BB. I would not classify her as a clock watcher but since MSOG is an added item, once you had your shot it will be generally be time to go. I'd recommend the half hour. She is tall, young, pretty and being groomed for.

  10. #19889

    She will do it for under 1 hundred

    Hi, be careful with this one she is cheap but don't let her leave with your money even if you have seen her a few times she does blues an an will say she is going to pay for room them guy comes in and says it's his room an you have to go she has a bit of a smell but nothing to bad and is pretty big https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...f/687567320097.

  11. #19888
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see her today and tomorrow.

    She is a freak.
    I just ate out her cum filled pussy.

  12. #19887
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    You may be the father, my man! does Maury still give out free paternity tests on his show?
    I haven't been seeing her long enough to be the father, and besides that, I lost the ability to make babies years ago. If that baby is mine, I'm naming it Houdini cause it's magic.

  13. #19886

    Casey Tyler girls

    Hey guys,

    Have any of you had experience with Casey Tyler girls from the other board? Are any of them BBFS? If so who?

    I saw Casey herself not so long ago and she was fantastic. Did not try BBFS with her as it was our first meeting.

    All info is appreciated as always.

  14. #19885

    Did anyone see BeckyRide

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Via text:

    Bb + $ (I did not confirm cip).

    MSOG + $.

    Filming + $.

    (Each).
    Did anyone here actually manage to see her? Reports? Does she clock watch, if you get an hour, do you get the full hour of playtime or is it 20 minutes or less.

  15. #19884

    Br

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that body type before, I have been interested in her for the last month. She's just a little over my price range ($300/ hr is my limit, I can throw that away with a bad session, if I pay $400 and it sucks, I'll be pissed), but let me know how it goes also. I'm REALLY interested in her.
    Via text:

    Bb + $ (I did not confirm cip).

    MSOG + $.

    Filming + $.

    (Each).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape