Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28765

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I know it's off topic, My apologies.

    Inquiring here on Jen's status, is she still on vacation?

    There was a post about two weeks ago. Wondering if there's current news. Sure do miss here?

    Thank you.
    Looks like she won't be back until March of 2023.

  2. #28764

    The best

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    From the reviews I have read on Kennedy she has a great BBBJ. That true?
    She curled my toes in a parking lot a few months back. Definitely the best head I've had in years. She most definitely didn't look like her pics though. So don't expect to get what you see.

  3. #28763

    Thief posting Again, Beware

    Rhonda is a theif, will set you up, Db walks in room as she walks out, I thought she was banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221109-172104_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  4. #28762
    From the reviews I have read on Kennedy she has a great BBBJ. That true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...r/645839417358

    Gents proceed with caution with this one. Take it for what it's worth but reed reviews on her. She is mobile in jax.

  5. #28761

    Stood up

    Just got left hanging by Julia. Set an appointment and waited 15. Comms were actually good, but dropped me because "someone else paid for 2 hours" at least she was honest I suppose. Guess I'll wait for the next batch to come through. Whoever got the 2 hours, I hope your dreams are made.

  6. #28760

    Hello Columbia

    Nice dream today with Julia. As others have dreamed, MILF with a 9/10 body. Mans are a tad hard but each their own. Better replies and comma then most. Answered the dream in lingerie and made my dream feel comfortable. GFE and BBBJ. Was surprised the level of GFE. In a good way. Went 20 min of HH. I had a mixed rushed and other minutes seemed like she took her amazing time. Here for one more day. Would repeat. $1. 2.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476

  7. #28759
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Any suggestions on an upscale provider?

    Looking to find an upscale provider that is legit. Got a birthday coming up and want to splurge a little. I've done a lot of searching but haven't had any good luck. Anyone point my in the right direction and I can return the favor with some of the leads I have? Thanks.

  8. #28758

    Stay safe

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...r/645839417358

    Gents proceed with caution with this one. Take it for what it's worth but reed reviews on her. She is mobile in jax.

  9. #28757

    Samantha-Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Is DATY on the menu? Location?
    They are one and the same. Do not think the pics between the 2 are the same girl. The pics of Julia will be the girl you see. DATY is prob on the menu but she is HIGH volume so hopefully you like the taste of lube and latex. She will rush you but for $120 you get a MILF with a perfect 10 body and BBBJ so its better than 99% of any of the other girls offering QV. She says it's 120 hh but it will be a QV.

  10. #28756

    Samantha columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and hot MILF with a body just like the pics. I think her and Julia are the same person. She was GFE-BBBJ played and kissed boobs fucked her in many positions. Met me in lingerie, she was clean and sweet. Only $120 hh worth it she's here for 3 more days.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476
    Is DATY on the menu? Location?

  11. #28755

    Samantha columbian

    I saw her today and hot MILF with a body just like the pics. I think her and Julia are the same person. She was GFE-BBBJ played and kissed boobs fucked her in many positions. Met me in lingerie, she was clean and sweet. Only $120 hh worth it she's here for 3 more days.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476

  12. #28754
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Every one of them I interacted with on Snapchat was a scammer or a bot. They will string you on a bit and then want some sort of payment up front usually in gift cards or Bitcoin.

    The convo usually starts with them asking you where you are, even if you ask them first. They will always say they are local, no matter the city you pick.

    Can't speak to Instagram, never used it, but I can only imagine it's the same scammer paradise shit hole.
    I will agree with this. Everyone I have ever had interaction with on snapchat always wants a deposit. Even the girls that i knew were real and one was literally a couple blocks from me.

  13. #28753

    Looking for Info

    Any information? She appears to by my type.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/624115399913

  14. #28752

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody very had any luck picking up working girls on Snapchat or Instagram or any sites like that thanks for taking the time to look at my post.
    Don't waste your time. Every one of them I interacted with on Snapchat was a scammer or a bot. They will string you on a bit and then want some sort of payment up front usually in gift cards or Bitcoin.

    The convo usually starts with them asking you where you are, even if you ask them first. They will always say they are local, no matter the city you pick.

    Can't speak to Instagram, never used it, but I can only imagine it's the same scammer paradise shit hole.

  15. #28751

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    How's her headache relief?
    Good relief and she swallows the entire dose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape