High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10581
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e
    Couple of months back, she accepted 4 x and would come from Frederick to Loudoun county.

  2. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Blocked so I don't have a link, sorry. No photo In profile but they are in her private pics. Older type, out in Centreville. Any experiences? Feel free to DM.
    Here's the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-d7fecb906415

  3. #10579

    Morgan S.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e
    Pretty excited to find this forum, been on seeking for years but never knew of an outlet to discuss this hobby.

    Met with this one a few times. I had her come directly to my place for $500 first time meeting and never met her for "dinner & drinks," we did ketamine and smoked weed for about 2 hours and then I fucked her with a condom on. She struggled to take it but was committed to finishing the deed. It was hot in the moment but realized afterwards that she just wanted to take the nut so she could leave essentially. She had a very fun / crazy "I'm going to move to Cali and be famous! Attitude, but very immature. Very sexy body and amazing ass, almost no titties, and the tiniest little stomach she was very self-conscious about. The next time I saw her the condom broke and I creampied her each time from then on.

    Feel free to ask in DM for her public instagram or some personal pics she shared. I was actually going to meet with her tonight but just cancelled on her a few minutes ago. She's lost the "innocent girl next door" personality and becoming an escort essentially. Not as cute or fun of an energy for my taste. I said from now on we will have sex more than once if we are spending time together and that it will feel less transactional, to which she replied "$600."

    I don't mind the $600, but the curt transactional attitude killed my boner.

  4. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet and nice girl. Server in DC. May be a little high volume, but very fun. She prefers women and has a Profile with another girl. Wants gifts, dinner before but DTF. Asking 5 $$ YMMV, but 3 $$ is doable. She needs the cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880
    Met her. She is a dance and yoga instructor. Has been reviewed here few times.

  5. #10577

    Gifts before the meet

    Seeing this more and more. Ran into two profiles recently that refused to meet until I bought something off their seeking wishlist. Also heard via DM from other mongers that at least one lady is now making it a requirement to have something bought off her wishlist before she will meet up.

    In todays market I normally would’ve passed, but the private pics made the little head take control. Ended up buying the least expensive gifts I could find on the wishlist and low and behold it turns out they are legit and fun to play with. Both are relatively new and still active on the site so won't be sharing more details yet, but found it odd that girls are now using the seeking or Amazon wishlist more and more.

    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet and nice girl. Server in DC. May be a little high volume, but very fun. She prefers women and has a Profile with another girl. Wants gifts, dinner before but DTF. Asking 5 $$ YMMV, but 3 $$ is doable. She needs the cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880

  6. #10576

    Can't DM

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    This is a bit of a blast from the past but did anyone ever meet LeahCC? Cute blonde, DC area, no longer on SA. If anyone remembers her, met her or has any information about her, hit me up on DM please!
    Your box is full. I tried to DM you.

  7. #10575

    Mj

    Wants 4 $$ in advance of M&G to prove legit. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-33b68ac87d85

  8. #10574

    LeahCC

    This is a bit of a blast from the past but did anyone ever meet LeahCC? Cute blonde, DC area, no longer on SA. If anyone remembers her, met her or has any information about her, hit me up on DM please!

  9. #10573
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    How do you earn reward points with Dayuse? I don't see an option to enter your reward membership on Dayuse.

    Do you show the hotel clerk your reward membership I'd during check in?
    I use the Hyatt near me. They key in on any details, phone, emails, name. If you use cc they will match your name to your rewards. They have done it a few times for me.

    I ask the SB to wait in the lobbed and take care of everything. Although it was pointed out with Day use 50% of the time the staff has no clue on the on the handle the reservation.

  10. #10572

  11. #10571

    Vanessa

    Very sweet and nice girl. Server in DC. May be a little high volume, but very fun. She prefers women and has a Profile with another girl. Wants gifts, dinner before but DTF. Asking 5 $$ YMMV, but 3 $$ is doable. She needs the cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880

  12. #10570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Just use Dayuse last week. I'm part of Marriott rewards, and when I check in they gave me a room on the 1st floor. 2 minutes after entering the room the front desk call me up and upgrade me to the top floor which is the executive floor. Told me sorry that he didn't notice that I was a reward member. I got a free complimentary mini fridge fill with drink and snacks in the executive floor. Even if you are using Dayuse.com, Marriott and Hilton hotels will give you reward points, and free upgrades. Dayuse should be use in conjunction with your hotel rewards program.
    How do you earn reward points with Dayuse? I don't see an option to enter your reward membership on Dayuse.

    Do you show the hotel clerk your reward membership I'd during check in?

  13. #10569

    She's unlikely to meet anyone

    Was texting with her several weeks back, don't remember if we talked money, that's not first thing I usually talk or something that I will lead them into. She appeared to have bought in to the approach, from her responses it was similar to those who I had actually met, agreed on a day then went silent when the time came. I see her online all the time, which is an indication these profiles are not interested in meeting anyone, they're just finding out what this is all about and perhaps waiting for some guy who'll pay $$$ just for meeting / dining, there are some simps like that there.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e

  14. #10568
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    She tried to shake me down for $$$ after meeting her. Expects to be paid for coffee date and gives a sad story. Blocked and moved on.
    This is consistent with my experience. Stay away folks. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

  15. #10567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sadly there is always one that is forcing her way in for a piece of the pie. Here is one I spoke with recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-74509267df26

    I was hoping it was the cutie managing the account but moved to snapchat and the whale had control. Offered 500 for the cutie and 200 for the friend to watch. She got pissed but discussion is ongoing.
    Lmao, must be pretty desperate to get thrown such an insulting offer and still want to talk LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-1e32c4165448

    These two just popped up. No obviously fugly one, though one or both might have kids. Probably pricey.
    The one with the black shirt looks like she as floppy tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape