Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 28084
-
11-08-22 18:40 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 254UFS Fiona
UFS. Tue Nov 8th (Raining Cat & Dogs) No Appt. Walk-in and drew Fiona.
Thin build, cute, good English, late 30's, saggy B-Cup, minimal make-up.
$60-30 Min / $140-FS She took the donation prior to service.
(I'm not a big fan of that, but I can understand why its necessary. Only unless I'm a known Regular, then normally it's payment afterwards).
So maybe they are some perks to becoming an established Regular, but sometimes that's hard to do with the constant staff rotation.
Wiped down my PP for inspection before, and then cleaned me up afterwards as well. She has a gentle touch.
Thin 'Landing Strip' Pussy-trim in the front, with bushy untrimmed pewb's in the back, -I am calling it a 'Mullett Pussy-Trim'.
She also had a horizontal "Feather Tattoo" across her abdomen to cover-up a C-Section Scar.
BBBJ, 69, DATY / DATO, Oral Hat Trick, CFS Rev Cowgirl, & Mish.
Her Pussy was kinda loose for me, I think she could handle Bigger-Sized guys without any problem.
No Post Cunnilungus Mouthwash offer afterwards.
No Table Linen change-out, she just stretched the sheet taught, and gave it a quick hand brush. (What should I expect from a Hot-Bed Fuck-Factory!
No water bottle offer afterwards (instead they have a self-service stack of bottled water in the Lobby, -just help yourself).
The Analog Wall-Clock in the room wasn't yet adjusted for Daylight Savings time.
Fiona is here for one more week. Overall not Bad, but not the greatest.
-
11-08-22 17:11 #21318Senior Member

Posts: 201The one I'm looking for starts with a C.
Originally Posted by Maverick2150
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel though!
-
11-08-22 15:19 #21317Regular Member

Posts: 1Tai Chi
You wouldn't be looking for Annie by any chance? She was my fav. Last I heard she was going to be working in Escondido. But I have no idea where. I would love to see her again!
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:01 #21316Senior Member

Posts: 26Positive change.
Those reviews were no better than spam. It was tedious scrolling past them.
Forum is much more interesting now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 12:57 #21315Banned Member

Posts: 224Thank You for sharing this SDFL!
I personally, wasn't aware of this ongoing County wide sting, so "thank you" on behalf of everyone here, for sharing this vital and potential life changing information.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
And if anyone here needs a refresher lesson, on just how UGLY it would be getting baited / arrested in 1 of these "entrapment" stings, just go back through the archives here, and read AverageChump's accounts of his own personal nightmare story. If a provider in this hobby even remotely appears "too good to be true," 99.9% of the time, they are!
And speaking of the member AverageChump, has anyone here heard from him? He did mention previously, that he was planning on taking a long trip abroad using investment funds he planned on divesting. But he also once posted, regarding taking his own life, due the serious mental health issues he was facing. I really hope that he was able to beat those demons he was facing, and is having fun somewhere, alive and kicking.
-
11-08-22 12:47 #21314Senior Member

Posts: 26Incentive to level up at WF
It sounds like this veteran is in the know. Gives us all an incentive to be better to earn VIP status.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 04:13 #21313Banned Member

Posts: 122Tai Chi
Went there a while back and it wasn't bad. I think it's one of the earliest places I know. I believe they've been opening the doors at 8 now. I stopped by there the other day to check out the talent and seems like they've gotten a little bit older. The other downside here that I don't really love is they don't offer 30 minutes. 45 and up. I may check back soon.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 02:05 #21312Senior Member

Posts: 252You are wrong. The service depends on relationship with the provider. You were a long term client but it doesn't mean you are a VIP client.
Originally Posted by RoseyPahlm69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:16 #21311Senior Member

Posts: 278Stay vigilant.
Picking up mongers responding to online ads all over the county.
https://www.kusi.com/30-arrested-acr...ing-operation/
-
11-07-22 21:00 #21310Banned Member

Posts: 224PM incoming.
Originally Posted by MongJuanSilver
[View Original Post]
I'm feel pretty much the same way as you, in regards to when I receive poor service.
Perhaps UFS can make up your bad experience with Cindy to you another way. Like surprise you with one of their fantasy hot 2 girl experiences, or maybe compensate you with some extra time (hour sesh for hhr rate)? These girls know and will understand that your bad experience with Cindy, was not your doing.
Good luck.
-
11-07-22 20:21 #21309Senior Member

Posts: 100Looking for Thai?
The one I know the most about is Vivian up in Escondido at Manee, at least that was the name of the shop pre-pandemic. She's a friend of an old GF so I never sampled but everyone who has told me she was really great. Go back and check out post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...141&viewfull=1#post4955141.
I can verify that she is very attractive if you like Thai women, all of my recent GF's (last 10 years) and wife have been Thai, so best of luck and hope she meets your desires and needs,.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 20:13 #21308Senior Member

Posts: 436CJ Miles looks like
OK if I find one like CJ Miles I will let you know. There was one similar to her one time at SDAG named Vietnamese Lindsey. Hopefully she visits San Diego one day or her little sister.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Yes I remember Zara. She seemed like an Asian Pamela Anderson. LOL. Moon was good too. Apologies for clogging forum with these memories. Please find us some more gems.
-
11-07-22 20:12 #21307Senior Member

Posts: 201If you are looking for a Korean girl, the Asian provider forum might be more helpful. Not many (especially younger / sexier) Koreans in the AMP scene here but there are a couple k girl agencies.
Originally Posted by JimBeanLord
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 19:46 #21306Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 4Korean Girls
Always been lurking but am very interested in the AMP scene. Any opinions on who the sexiest Korean provider is out there?
-
11-07-22 19:10 #21305Senior Member

Posts: 40I'm the type of person who feels weird asking for discounts because someone else messed up my order, service, etc, and -especially- so in their line of work; however, I really would love to have an amazing adventure of my own there as others described. Who are the ones in charge so I can ask for them? And do you have names / general descriptions of the current lineup? I'm on a big-breasted kick, preferably natural, but I'm not terribly picky. A good CIM / Russian finish would most certainly put the wind back into my mongering sails after that little mishap!
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




