rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 1175 1675 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27241

    Since some of the ladies read this forum here are my 10 Commandments for Providers

    1. Get a phone. It is your connection to us mongers. It's essentially impossible to contact you without a phone. No contact = no pay.

    2. Use the phone responsibly. If a monger says don't call him, that means don't call him. I will give you 2 chances to understand this request. I know life is hard and the drugs are reducing your capacity to take directions but "DON'T CALL" isn't hard to understand. Here's to Carolyn who broke the rule 2 times before we even had a date. The second time was less than 1 minute after I warned her about breaking the rule. It's a whole new level of dumb or just not caring. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Lisa in this respect but I was wrong.

    3. Don't ghost me (or any monger) after you've confirmed a date. Again, you get 2 chances at wasting my time. 3 if think you're cute and you have above average skills.

    4. I am not Grub Hub so don't be asking me to pickup drinks, cigarettes, food, etc.

    5. I know I'm not the only one banging you. Keep your parts clean and sweet smelling. It's important if you want to A) get me off faster and B) want to see me again (as in get paid again).

    6. If you put up an ad make sure it's at least reasonably accurate. If it lists acts that you like, then it's reasonable for me to expect you do at least do those acts. And preferably to actually like them or like the cash they bring in.

    7. Conversation is great but don't overdue it and ramble on and on about something I don't give a rats ass about. I am here for a good time and I you're interested in making a buck. Let's keep it professional. I charge $200/ hr for counseling so don't push it.

    8. Don't waste my time. There's at least 100 ways working gals waste time both before, during and after dates. Respect my time as I respect yours.

    9. Remember it's pussy. Most of get it for free and we're looking for variety. Yours isn't golden and don't charge like it is.

    10. If you expect a tip then earn it. I don't tip for rushed or poor service.

    If anyone in Richmond followed these rules they'd be raking in a great living and wouldn't need to post ads very often and they could pick and choose who they see. On the other hand, I'm guessing if you *could* follow these rules you'd have a real job. At the moment I'm down to 1 regular who does follow these rules and 2 that are on thin ice (#3) and dozens who I've blocked.

    Yeah, I'm pissed off. A favorite provider broke rule #3 this afternoon for the second time. Maybe I need to find another hobby.

    Jack.

  2. #27240

    Days inn

    Has anybody check out the days inn midlo? Is this the new 321 that was innsbrook?

  3. #27239

    Ad removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Still no link pics or anything.
    Sorry, the listing was only posted briefly on Skip.

    It's a pic of two females with their OF links.

    If I see it again I will post it.

  4. #27238

    Link, Pics, Anything

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that info!

    I definitely won't go there again knowing that.

    I will say it was entirely too dark in the house. All the lights were off even in the room she only had the tv on. Unless she's got nv cameras.

    And I'm curious, would she record with a baby being in the room LOL?! That's just craziness!

    Appreciate it!
    Still no link pics or anything.

  5. #27237
    Quote Originally Posted by VaMong  [View Original Post]
    Monkey is referred to as hard drugs. Heroin, Meth, etc.

    Also since you're new uncle is referenced to law enforcement
    "A Monkey on you back".

  6. #27236
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    Same Luna that was discussed before.

    Hope has been a UTR on and off for awhile and I've heard nothing but good things about her. I haven't personally seen her just yet because she likes to meetup at Luna's and I'm a little paranoid about going over there. I remember someone saying on here awhile back that if you're paying attention you'll notice she has camera's all over the place but she'll turn them off if you ask her. I don't know that to be a fact but just repeating what was already stated but in general I just don't trust these girls with those *Fans accounts.

    I had one last year ask me if she could record a session with her giving me a hummer and I said NO. About a day or so later I was thinking about it and went out and took a look at her account as a non-subscriber and saw where she uploaded a video of a hummer session a few hours after I saw her. So I don't know if she had a hidden camera or found another willing participant but every since then I've been more cautious of that situation.
    Thanks for that info!

    I definitely won't go there again knowing that.

    I will say it was entirely too dark in the house. All the lights were off even in the room she only had the tv on. Unless she's got nv cameras.

    And I'm curious, would she record with a baby being in the room LOL?! That's just craziness!

    Appreciate it!

  7. #27235

    Just something to think about.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Saw Luna and Hope last night.

    Private residence. Safe location. Both are attractive but Luna didn't want to work. Had a baby in the room which was uncomfortable for me. Hope was nice and took most of the pounding. Both are slim and vag looked good. I think this is the same Luna mentioned here previously.

    I would repeat but only for Hope not Luna.

    Also, can someone explain what a monkey is?
    Same Luna that was discussed before.

    Hope has been a UTR on and off for awhile and I've heard nothing but good things about her. I haven't personally seen her just yet because she likes to meetup at Luna's and I'm a little paranoid about going over there. I remember someone saying on here awhile back that if you're paying attention you'll notice she has camera's all over the place but she'll turn them off if you ask her. I don't know that to be a fact but just repeating what was already stated but in general I just don't trust these girls with those *Fans accounts.

    I had one last year ask me if she could record a session with her giving me a hummer and I said NO. About a day or so later I was thinking about it and went out and took a look at her account as a non-subscriber and saw where she uploaded a video of a hummer session a few hours after I saw her. So I don't know if she had a hidden camera or found another willing participant but every since then I've been more cautious of that situation.

  8. #27234
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Saw Luna and Hope last night.

    Private residence. Safe location. Both are attractive but Luna didn't want to work. Had a baby in the room which was uncomfortable for me. Hope was nice and took most of the pounding. Both are slim and vag looked good. I think this is the same Luna mentioned here previously.

    I would repeat but only for Hope not Luna.

    Also, can someone explain what a monkey is?
    Link would be appreciated.

  9. #27233
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Also, can someone explain what a monkey is?
    Monkey is referred to as hard drugs. Heroin, Meth, etc.

    Also since you're new uncle is referenced to law enforcement

  10. #27232
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick007  [View Original Post]
    Saw Luna and Hope last night.

    Private residence. Safe location. Both are attractive but Luna didn't want to work. Had a baby in the room which was uncomfortable for me. Hope was nice and took most of the pounding. Both are slim and vag looked good. I think this is the same Luna mentioned here previously.

    I would repeat but only for Hope not Luna.

    Also, can someone explain what a monkey is?
    I don't know if it's the same Luna?

  11. #27231

    Duo last night

    Saw Luna and Hope last night.

    Private residence. Safe location. Both are attractive but Luna didn't want to work. Had a baby in the room which was uncomfortable for me. Hope was nice and took most of the pounding. Both are slim and vag looked good. I think this is the same Luna mentioned here previously.

    I would repeat but only for Hope not Luna.

    Also, can someone explain what a monkey is?

  12. #27230

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You had to know the vultures would be circling looking for somebody else's scraps. Nobody likes putting in their own work anymore. Just want shit handed to them. Do your research and find your own UTR's. Be safe.
    I do not know maybe I was not so lucky, after a month of using it I got a few girls to reply once and never after. Those who sit's there online a lot do not even read the messages. I guess the volume that they get is too high LOL So It's good that you've been lucky, my luck left me there on a spot. Wanted to return my account but after that failure always change my mind. I think it is hit or miss for some people.

    Just adding my exp.

  13. #27229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I had to say this but please stop DM for their contact info, you can get them on SA, if it was stg I would share the link but I'm not paying the monthly fees to give them out to everyone for free. And no they don't want me to share their contact. I was sharing my opinion that there are other methods to get a more secure girl then an escort from stg, alligator, mega personal or even streetwalkers.

    Thank you.
    LOL. You had to know the vultures would be circling looking for somebody else's scraps. Nobody likes putting in their own work anymore. Just want shit handed to them. Do your research and find your own UTR's. Be safe.

  14. #27228

    Please stop asking for numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    Yes I pay for the fee each month. There's always discount codes that I use that other members post on the tread for either 20-30% off. But please understand the dates are averaging from what I pay 200-300 for pretty much an hour to two hours with multiple sessions. But every girl is different and that's something I discuss with them before our date.

    Here are some of the samples I had in seeking, 2 of them are 20 and 2 are 21.
    I didn't think I had to say this but please stop DM for their contact info, you can get them on SA, if it was stg I would share the link but I'm not paying the monthly fees to give them out to everyone for free. And no they don't want me to share their contact. I was sharing my opinion that there are other methods to get a more secure girl then an escort from stg, alligator, mega personal or even streetwalkers.

    Thank you.

  15. #27227
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of: whatever happened with our fellow member Mark?
    Convicted on 9/7/22. Felony of sex trafficking. 5 yrs with all suspended. 3 yrs supervised probation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape